Requisite pony thread (No creepers)

Okay. So, A while ago I sorta stopped following this thread, neglecting what little responsibility I had as OP. (It may also have had something to do with starting the harder classes and my loosing my login info for FimFiction.)

I have some catching up to do on the episodes. I haven't done this since I first started watching.

It's funny, early on the CMC episodes were often among the weakest, relying on misunderstandings and such.

But the recent ones, now that they have their marks, are strong episodes which I find myself looking forward to seeing more of.

Guess them finding their marks helped them find a purpose ^^

It's funny, early on the CMC episodes were often among the weakest, relying on misunderstandings and such.

But the recent ones, now that they have their marks, are strong episodes which I find myself looking forward to seeing more of.

Guess them finding their marks helped them find a purpose ^^
The CMC have arguably had the most character development of the cast and come the furthest. In the earliest CMC episodes, they had to be bailed out by the Mane Six and learned nothing from their mistakes. In the latest CMC episode (The Cart Before the Ponies, the next one hasn't released in the USA yet), the Mane Six characters featured were in the wrong and the CMCs were in the right.

Last edited:
The CMC have arguably had the most character development of the cast and come the furthest. In the earliest CMC episodes, they had to be bailed out by the Mane Six and learned nothing from their mistakes. In the latest CMC episode (The Cart Before the Ponies, the next one hasn't released in the USA yet), the Mane Six characters featured were in the wrong and the CMCs were in the right.

Or in the episode where they got their marks, just deal with things entirely on their own.

I, uh, watched the Polish version of the new one ^^ It's a really good episode!

It has Twilight comment that using magic to get cutiemarks never works well, which is met with immediate acknowledgement and moving on to other ideas, because everyone already learned that one!

So as part of my catching up, I watched Tanks for the Memories. That was hard. I nearly broke down crying, and my mom did cry just from me describing the episode. It hit really close to home for me because my grandma died in march after she suffered a second stroke, and had been living in a nursing home for over a year and a half. When I was home from college I would sit with her and read from books of short stories, or magazines.

It was the slow decline of Tank that really got me.

Um. Look! Art! Cute ponies doing cute things!

Amy Amulet

Go Teem!

Discord

All of you should've seen The Fault in Our Cutie Marks by now... and met Gabriela!

So as part of my catching up, I watched Tanks for the Memories. That was hard. I nearly broke down crying, and my mom did cry just from me describing the episode. It hit really close to home for me because my grandma died in march after she suffered a second stroke, and had been living in a nursing home for over a year and a half. When I was home from college I would sit with her and read from books of short stories, or magazines.

It was the slow decline of Tank that really got me.

Yes, I feel it's one of the strongest episodes of the show.

Merchandise note- Funko's 'Mystery Minis' are pretty neat ^^ I quite like the Maud and Luna I have, much better than blind-bag minis while still being cheap.

Back