Requisite pony thread (No creepers)

So, there was a new preview.

I was greatly entertained by the Tavifaces, but then Vinyl started and it became awesome, and then it became more awesome, and then it topped itself again. This is amazing.

Makes me think of Maka from Soul Eater for some reason.

I like how they stop because they're late and not because Octavia just came to her senses about smashing her chello like she was clearly about to.

This is the essence of fan pandering and I'm OK with it.

Last edited:

I was greatly entertained by the Tavifaces, but then Vinyl started and it became awesome, and then it became more awesome, and then it topped itself again. This is amazing.

Weeeeellllllup. Guess Scratchie is mute, and yet still the complete snarker as characterized. Also, they're mad. MAD I SAY!

Holy shit. If you watch carefully, they LITERALLY jump a shark there. Damn, the show-runners are poking the crap out of themselves. Gah! Wait, no, that's bad! Pinkie might escape if the fourth wall has enough holes poked in it!

Last edited:
Now I want... no I NEED this episode soon. All this waiting is just killing me. It just looks so epic...

So, who defeats the Panda? The Mane Six or the Background Ponies?

Makes me think of Maka from Soul Eater for some reason.

I like how they stop because they're late and not because Octavia just came to her senses about smashing her chello like she was clearly about to.

This is the essence of fan pandering and I'm OK with it.

...Oh my god this is a thing.

This is a Thing.

THIS. IS. A. THING.

This is a Thing, and it is glorious.

Thank you creators of the show for giving us this glorious thing. Thank you Hasbro corporate overlords for not getting in the way of them making this glorious thing.

I have the sneaking suspicion that this small town wedding may just blow the Canterlot Wedding out of the water. I mean it has Octavia and Vinyl Scratch being Ponyville's answer to the Doof Warrior of Mad Max: Fury Road.

Where does Vinyl get these wonderful toys? And how long until Hasbro is selling them?

Some of you might remember the "Friendship is Manly" YouTube video... now, say hello to "Friendship is Manly: Equestria Men".

Pillar Sirens... I struggle to find the words to describe my feelings, only to find none.

PILLAR SIRENS!:wtf:

Last edited:

This is a Thing.

THIS. IS. A. THING.

Thank you creators of the show for giving us this glorious thing. Thank you Hasbro corporate overlords for not getting in the way of them making this glorious thing.

I have the sneaking suspicion that this small town wedding may just blow the Canterlot Wedding out of the water. I mean it has Octavia and Vinyl Scratch being Ponyville's answer to the Doof Warrior of Mad Max: Fury Road.

Where does Vinyl get these wonderful toys? And how long until Hasbro is selling them?

Pillar Sirens... I struggle to find the words to describe my feelings, only to find none.

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

This is a Thing.

THIS. IS. A. THING.

Yes, this is really a thing and it is beyond glorious!

How about freaking hilariously awesome?
I'm pretty sure the flying speakers with the cello-playing horse on top still wins :p
Pretty much, though they kind of jumped the shark. :p

Kind of hard to top her Equestria Girls parallel though:

As I said before: WHERE DOES VINYL (both of them) GET THESE WONDERFUL TOYS!

Now I think they already sell toys of the Equestria girls version and her car (don't think it transforms though).

I can only hope at some point they sell the Vinyl and Octavia Pony Doof Warrior playset with real lights and sounds.

As I said before: WHERE DOES VINYL (both of them) GET THESE WONDERFUL TOYS!

Now I think they already sell toys of the Equestria girls version and her car (don't think it transforms though).

I can only hope at some point they sell the Vinyl and Octavia Pony Doof Warrior playset with real lights and sounds.
For the record, no. The car doesn't transform. It's got some nice molding and detailing and rolls well. The Vinyl Scratch figure that comes with it is somewhat nice, too.

Back