Renegade Chapter Master Quest (WH40k Quest)

Could we choose several options but we would be subtracted the free actions on the next turn,for example if we take all 3 options and only have 1 free action next turn or 2 and lose just a action would be the options then . @Oshha

Last edited:
Could we choose several options but we would be subtracted the free actions on the next turn,for example if we take all 3 options and only have 1 free action next turn or 2 and lose just a action would be the options then . @Oshha
No, I'm going to say that if you want the other reforms, you need to convince the thread to vote for them in future turns.

[X] The first. While only a few will enter the ranks of the Librarian, the extra pysker-capable aspirants will be useful to the chapter.

Also
1) Save the life of one scout marine at Vanaheim.

[X] The first. While only a few will enter the ranks of the Librarian, the extra pysker-capable aspirants will be useful to the chapter.

Sweet Jesus what a clusterfuck. Waaagh Stormshmasha has our fucking number, huh? Jotunhiem, Galarborn, now Ragna?

[X] The third. Blanks have a valuable ability that can certainly be used for the good of the sector.

[X] The third. Blanks have a valuable ability that can certainly be used for the good of the sector.

[] The first. While only a few will enter the ranks of the Librarian, the extra pysker-capable aspirants will be useful to the chapter.
[X] The second. Something needs to be done to keep the sector's pysker numbers in check.
[] The third. Blanks have a valuable ability that can certainly be used for the good of the sector.

I think all of it need to be done. The psykers not inducted into the chapter would be of great use elsewhere in the sector, a system should be created to utilize them.

Edit: I selected all of them by mistake, but they all gotta be done. I am going for the second this turn

Last edited:

Honestly I think the second is the better option right now since it helps setup a pipeline to funnel in all the psykers we can get our hands on and next turn we can try doing the first one where we start picking out all the suitable candidates.

Blanks could be really useful in the future. Also the future Librarians are important. The sector as a whole already lacks and will continue to lack pyskers in both numbers and power due to not being able to link them to the emperor. Therefore I don't think it is as big a priority

The sector as a whole already lacks and will continue to lack pyskers in both numbers and power due to not being able to link them to the emperor. Therefore I don't think it is as big a priority
The hell makes you think they'll be lacking? Psykers will pop up no matter what but the second option better allows us to keep track of them and put them to use instead of letting them roam about. While Librarians are always great to have, it would be best if we have a method of collecting psykers first.

The sector as a whole already lacks and will continue to lack pyskers in both numbers and power due to not being able to link them to the emperor. Therefore I don't think it is as big a priority

The supply of Pyskers remains the same.

The deficit will be in Astropaths, which need a connection to the God Emperor to do their job and Navigators, which are a very unique form of psychic mutant that can only be passed down via birth from another Navigator.

Back