Post-Mortem Activities (Undead!Taylor, Slight Crack)

Oh god , now i can't stop imagining the Armsmaster as a harem protagonist , only in this case all of the girls are some variation of a ghost Dragon .
The solution is to fork, clone armsmaster a bunch of times and than kill them.
Yandere of the century award goes to dragon. Armsmaster would find being forked efficient I believe.

I hope the afterlife hole winds up being considered part of the system or not worth fixing, I want undead to become a big part of earthbet.

maybe quota on how many people can come back at x rate or something.

Last edited:
Fic Discontinued
So. I've decided to make a decision that people probably aren't going to like. Basically, I've had an idea for an original magical girl-ish story on the brain for about six months now that I've wanted to write. My current crop of wormfics are in the way. As such I am making the following announcement: Effective immediately, Post-Mortem Activities, Will of Terra, and Horologist are all being indefinitely discontinued.

So. I've decided to make a decision that people probably aren't going to like. Basically, I've had an idea for an original magical girl-ish story on the brain for about six months now that I've wanted to write. My current crop of wormfics are in the way. As such I am making the following announcement: Effective immediately, Post-Mortem Activities, Will of Terra, and Horologist are all being indefinitely discontinued.

Fair enough man. I can totally understand having too many projects and not enough creativity or time for all of them. Good luck with your new story.

Thanks for informing us that your Post-Mortem Activities postmortem activities will include writing an original story.

I hate you.

Just kidding... I'll be waiting for them to come back... They better come back when you're done with your original fic.

Just kidding... I'll be waiting for them to come back... They better come back when you're done with your original fic.
Definitely seconding that one. Original magical girl stories don't tend to be the kind of thing I enjoy, while I really liked both this fic and Horologist (and also what I've read of Will of Terra - wanted to catch up to that one eventually, but the discontinuation turns this "eventually" into "next year if I remember, and I do mean next year").

It's possible that I will eventually find your magical girl fic. It's even theoretically possible that I might enjoy it. But I would miss your other stories anyway.

Back