Only One Can Win The Eurasian War! Axis IC Thread

Is anyone interested in setting up those rocketry labs? We could fast-track the development of bigger rockets (even missiles), get the V-2 up and running, try to get a satellite to space...

And in the future, maybe come up with the Sun Gun?

I believe someone is doing it but its just them but we just cant pool right now, too many things we need.

Edited my production action to build the rocket labs.

Social Action: Continue working towards improving the German Industry and Infrastructure, requesting help from the others in the Council for the Development of the Axis to organise the political and business side of things
Research Action: Your researchers have been tasked to investigate the potential uses of 'VK' in ammunition, with an emphasis on it's ability to be used in the new Cartridge being developed
Design Action: You have tasked your design teams with meeting Hitler's demand for a new Heavy Machine Gun and Cartridge. It shall be of 12.7mm calibre, with length as of yet undetermined. The cartridge shall attempt to use VK where effective. Design considerations will include making it air-cooled, have a maximum fire rate of at least 600 rounds a minute, and being durable, reliable and accurate. It shall be possible to change the HMG's barrel from behind the gun, allowing a HMG Crew to swap barrels without moving from behind the gun, or moving the gun itself to a great degree.
Production Action: Your construction crews are directed to construct the recently designed Rocketry Labs
Military Action: Infantry Battalions will be assigned to guard duty around the Council's research, production and VK facilities, with an emphasis on ensuring no foreign element obtains samples of VK or the design schematics for the Tiger and Panzerknacker.
Covert Action: You shall deploy your espionage teams to America with the task of obtaining as much information on their military technology as possible. Emphasis will be placed on obtaining any information on their new M1 'Victory' Automatic.
no pyro here is makeing rocket labs

What does Germany have to import from the other nations? Can it produce some of its own instead? The idea is to blunt the impact of trade embargoes and such.

tungsten, rubber, and oil mainly, all three we can trade with the netherlands for if we set up relationships and connections with them.

Biggest things Germany lacks as far as I can remember would be Oil, Rubber, and something from Sweden, not sure if it's Iron Ore, or just a specific type of steel...

Do it. once war breaks out, we need to do something about it, but right now those ressources are important. Besides, we may need to annex european countries around us to push up our numbers.

Actually, it turns out that the Nazis historically tried to achieve economic self-sufficiency. It... didn't quite work out. What they did instead was to trade with a select few countries which were either neutral or part of the German sphere of influence.

My new social action:
[x] Social: Germany imports a lot of things, primarily tungsten, rubber and oil. One country which could provide all three is the Netherlands. Have some representatives go there and set up diplomatic relations and trade agreements.

Last edited:
@whydoyoubother Can I make a suggestion for your social action?

Perhaps word it something like 'And inspire them to set restrictions on the Blutkreuz, until they are satisfied that no Zion or Draka conspiracy shall gain from the Fatherland's Victory, or indeed, any other Landsfeinde.

@whydoyoubother Can I make a suggestion for your social action?

Perhaps word it something like 'And inspire them to set restrictions on the Blutkreuz, until they are satisfied that no Zion or Draka conspiracy shall gain from the Fatherland's Victory, or indeed, any other Landsfeinde.
That.... actually is better. I was concerned that a critical failure may get me arrested or executed. This would make it less draconian.

Wikipedia said:
Bribery of senior Wehrmacht officers refers to the dishonest and fraudulent conduct of high-ranking officers of the Armed Forces of Nazi Germany to enrich themselves through bribes from the regime. The corruption mechanisms demanded loyalty from the Wehrmacht in exchange for personal wealth in the form of cash, estates, and tax exemptions. It was one of the elements that tied the military to Nazism and aligned it with Adolf Hitler's colonial and genocidal goals of World War II.

Apart from corruption at the highest level, it was also widespread throughout all of the Wehrmacht's ranks. Wehrmacht soldiers engaged in the sale of supplies, uniforms, and weapons in occupied territories as well as currency speculation.[1][2]

Are you sure the fascists were able to stomp out corruption? Hitler himself would give out all sorts of benefits (money from the treasury, real estate, etc.) to various officers to ensure their loyalty. He would give big bribes to his critics as well to make them silent.

Last edited:
Fair enough. Adress it if you desire, but it is not a problem yet. Hitler has been in command for less than 2 months. It is not a pressing issue yet. Make a note to do something until years end.
But i was more thinking of that: they were capable (for the most part) of doing their job. Corruption aside.

EDIT: Let me elaborate: Initially, it was a lot of nazis jocking for position. Despite a few of them slipping into the ranks by being personal favourites, the high command actually did fill ranks (this is the start of the campaign mostly pre-war) with really capable people who could do the job.
Yeah, many of them turned out corrupt and the longer the war went, the more people were replaced with.... policy-friendly/morally-flexible people who were not quite as skilled administrators/leaders, but initially at least, the leadership of the wehrmacht was pretty top-notch.

Last edited:
Back