Madara Campione Quest

Probably off topic but i just thought what is would be like Kyoutoryu in conjunction with Salvatore's [Silver Arm][Authority]?

Probably off topic but i just thought what is would be like Kyoutoryu in conjunction with Salvatore's [Silver Arm][Authority]?
Destructive...er. It's, however, not really a primary use of that authority.

Lu Hao has an authority which is specifically enchances user's hands, covering them in diamonds in order to punch people harder. Tleast, that's what wiki says.

Lu Hao has an authority which is specifically enchances user's hands, covering them in diamonds in order to punch people harder. Tleast, that's what wiki says.
Wonder what god that came from, since IIRC thats an attribute of a Bishamonten variant

Shadow Skill! That was the name of the manga!
Welp. You got me squarely in the childhood. :rofl:
Although I was watching the anime version instead.
It sure had nice martial arts fight scenes.

No usage of arms wouldn't be a problem if Madara stuck to his now no-handseal Lightning jutsus.
And for everything else, he could use a Shadow Clone, just like how he uses them to do multi-element attacks.

Welp. You got me squarely in the childhood. :rofl:
Although I was watching the anime version instead.
It sure had nice martial arts fight scenes.

Oh hey, someone here does know the material firsthand! :)

No usage of arms wouldn't be a problem if Madara stuck to his now no-handseal Lightning jutsus.
And for everything else, he could use a Shadow Clone, just like how he uses them to do multi-element attacks.

Would there be any reason Madara couldn't just use hand seals to fire off ninjutsu while he uses his feet to knock someone's block off? I was thinking that if the style is all about footwork, then Madara would at least be able to try integrating ninjutsu into the style..

Oh hey, someone here does know the material firsthand! :)
...Tbh, I watched the anime and actually read the few first volumes of the novel, but the anime was so utterly unremarkable and translation of novel so shitty, so I just... forgot pretty much everything besides the basics. And few random plot details, currently irrelevant.

Oh wait nevermind, I so dumb it's amazing.:rofl:

Last edited:

The one she got from the heavenly Buddha king that has aspects of Heracles. Its her super strength authority that she also uses to create giant palms and two giant avatars to boost her strength to an even higher level.

Current tally.

Vote tally:
##### 3.21
Modernize?
[X] Incorporate
No. of votes: 39
skaro, Amatsumi, Skybreaker, Enjou, meganeshounen, will408914, Icefyre, XkaliburRage, Dark as Silver, veekie, HeuristicKeeper, Diller, Dark Ness, edmantgoog, EVA-Saiyajin, Pipeman, Yzarc, StillReflections, notmi, Unelemental, rippleuser344, AZATHOTHoth, Gerrou, Massgamer, Zaratustra, Ultra Meh, D.D. Spectator, Gen.Raven, HymnOfRagnarok, Lost Egos, Hadiz, Labuto, Avalon, Celestrail, Razauq, Prospalz, hunter09, wingstrike96, Goldfish

[X] Stick to tradition
No. of votes: 1
kitsune9

Above or Below?
[X] Above Ground
No. of votes: 38
skaro, Amatsumi, Enjou, meganeshounen, will408914, Icefyre, XkaliburRage, Dark as Silver, veekie, HeuristicKeeper, Diller, Dark Ness, edmantgoog, EVA-Saiyajin, Pipeman, Yzarc, StillReflections, notmi, Unelemental, rippleuser344, AZATHOTHoth, Gerrou, Massgamer, Zaratustra, Ultra Meh, D.D. Spectator, Gen.Raven, kitsune9, HymnOfRagnarok, Lost Egos, Hadiz, Labuto, Avalon, Celestrail, Razauq, Prospalz, hunter09, wingstrike96

[X] Under Ground
No. of votes: 1
Goldfish

Style?
[X] Japanese
No. of votes: 39
skaro, Amatsumi, Enjou, meganeshounen, will408914, Icefyre, XkaliburRage, Dark as Silver, veekie, HeuristicKeeper, Diller, Dark Ness, edmantgoog, EVA-Saiyajin, Pipeman, Yzarc, StillReflections, notmi, Unelemental, rippleuser344, AZATHOTHoth, Gerrou, Massgamer, Zaratustra, Ultra Meh, D.D. Spectator, Gen.Raven, kitsune9, HymnOfRagnarok, Goldfish, Lost Egos, Hadiz, Labuto, Avalon, Celestrail, Razauq, Prospalz, hunter09, wingstrike96

Size?
[X] Fortress City (3 year)
No. of votes: 18
skaro, veekie, HeuristicKeeper, Diller, edmantgoog, Gerrou, Massgamer, Zaratustra, Ultra Meh, Gen.Raven, HymnOfRagnarok, Goldfish, Lost Egos, Hadiz, Avalon, Razauq, Prospalz, wingstrike96

[X] Walled Citadel (2 year)
No. of votes: 14
Amatsumi, Enjou, meganeshounen, will408914, Icefyre, XkaliburRage, Dark as Silver, Dark Ness, rippleuser344, AZATHOTHoth, D.D. Spectator, hunter09,
StillReflections, notmi

[X] Castle (1 year)
No. of votes: 5
Pipeman, Yzarc, Unelemental, kitsune9, EVA-Saiyajin

Which Kung Fu Hax?
[X] Kyotoryu
No. of votes: 18
Skybreaker, Enjou, meganeshounen, StillReflections, notmi, rippleuser344, Massgamer, Ultra Meh, D.D. Spectator, Gen.Raven, HymnOfRagnarok, Lost Egos, Hadiz, Labuto, Prospalz, hunter09, Sioks, wingstrike96

[X] 18 Dragon Subduing Palms
No. of votes: 16
skaro, will408914, Icefyre, XkaliburRage, HeuristicKeeper, Diller, EVA-Saiyajin, Pipeman, Yzarc, Unelemental, AZATHOTHoth, Gerrou, Zaratustra, kitsune9, Goldfish, Celestrail

[X] Sashinmu (Four Gods Style)
No. of votes: 4
Amatsumi, veekie, edmantgoog, Razauq

Why is the underground lair option so unpopular? 38 against vs my 1 for...that's really an unusual level of agreement for quest voters.

18 Dragon Subduing Palms style is not just 18 technique,there are actually one style that need to synergy use for maximum effect,but to synergy use the user need to completely understand 18 style first.

The one she got from the heavenly Buddha king that has aspects of Heracles. Its her super strength authority that she also uses to create giant palms and two giant avatars to boost her strength to an even higher level.
God, could you imagine us fighting each other. Us with Kyotoryu vs her and...whatever she uses. China would be ripped apart.

18 Dragon Subduing Palms style is not just 18 technique,there are actually one style that need to synergy use for maximum effect,but to synergy use the user need to completely understand 18 style first.
Wat?

One thought on Kyotoryu - if we get it and we fight Doni, Madara may very well be a rather difficult opponent for him.

Kyotoryu doesn't just focus on turning the user into what amounts to be the ultimate sword, it also has a focus on breaking swords. Doni's favorite Authority is Ripping Arm Silver, which creates a sword that cuts through anything. However, I don't think the sword is noted as being unbreakable - given that Madara is divine by being a Campione, he may well be able to break divine blades with Kyotoryu. That would give Doni a rather nasty moment of weakness inbetween having to summon another blade.

One thought on Kyotoryu - if we get it and we fight Doni, Madara may very well be a rather difficult opponent for him.

Kyotoryu doesn't just focus on turning the user into what amounts to be the ultimate sword, it also has a focus on breaking swords. Doni's favorite Authority is Ripping Arm Silver, which creates a sword that cuts through anything. However, I don't think the sword is noted as being unbreakable - given that Madara is divine by being a Campione, he may well be able to break divine blades with Kyotoryu. That would give Doni a rather nasty moment of weakness inbetween having to summon another blade.
I would not underestimate it. That sword cut through Authority SPECIFICALLY FORGED TO DESTROY IT. The only reason it was defeated was because Godou went for distraction and pulled it off just at the nick of time.

I would not underestimate it. That sword cut through Authority SPECIFICALLY FORGED TO DESTROY IT. The only reason it was defeated was because Godou went for distraction and pulled it off just at the nick of time.

I'm not saying we should underestimate it, but the main thing with that blade is that you need to avoid getting it. That's something Madara can probably manage, especially with a martial art specifically designed to fight sword users with one's bare hands.

Nio, specifically. The pair of them exchanged traits and shared a few common mythological predecessors with Bishamonten.

The diamond fist is an alternate manifestation of the Vajra though.
Translated into comprehensible terms. The 18 Dragon Subduing Palm Strikes are 18 specific techniques(martial arts Jutsu equivalents), which when used in combination transforms into the 19th technique, which is the ultimate move. Each one builds up a force of ki in and around you, which turns into cataclysmic force when you unleash the finisher.

Translated into comprehensible terms. The 18 Dragon Subduing Palm Strikes are 18 specific techniques(martial arts Jutsu equivalents), which when used in combination transforms into the 19th technique, which is the ultimate move. Each one builds up a force of ki in and around you, which turns into cataclysmic force when you unleash the finisher.
Still sounds incredibly vague.

I'll stick to fantasizing about us and Kyotoryu vs Lu. It'll be this quests version of Madara vs Guy.

Still sounds incredibly vague.

I'll stick to fantasizing about us and Kyotoryu vs Lu. It'll be this quests version of Madara vs Guy.

You mean when Guy absolutely blitzed and wrecked the shit out of madara to the point even Madara said if you had been a few inches to the left, you'd have killed me with the midnight dragon.(This being the same juubi Jin Madara who could regenerate the entire lower half of his body no problem so that should tell you just how fucking hard he hit him. Then again Guy was warping space from the sheer force of his blow)

yeah i'd like a more even fight personally.

Last edited:
You mean when Guy absolutely blitzed and wrecked the shit out of madara to the point even Madara said if you had been a few inches to the left, you'd have killed me with the midnight dragon.(This being the same juubi Jin Madara who could regenerate the entire lower half of his body no problem so that should tell you just how fucking hard he hit him. Then again Guy was warping space from the sheer force of his blow)

yeah i'd like a more even fight personally.
Well yeah, far more even obviously, unless somebody has neglected to mention Lu is capable of warping space with a kick.

18 style also in novel is the technique that use by leader of beggar guild to catch snake,that technique require strength and precision,
and also can use that techniue by foot because beggar don't have dignity.

Basically if Juken in Naruto verse is ultimate soft style,this 18 style is ultimate hard style that use strength and precision to defeat opponent,like beggar can catch the snake with one hand.

But I don't know how well that technique translate to Campione verse.

Back