Madara Campione Quest

Hmm, I thought it was more a case of affinity clash. If you use a Sun authority against another Sun authority you get a 'it wasn't very effective' effect out of it.

The more you know!

Also, I'm pretty sure the guy who wrote Campione is just making shit up as time go by.

it is. Its just that Godou didn't get every little thing about V-tan's abilities. V-tan was able to use the golden sword on multiple targets and could likely use the memoiries of the void to gain knowledge on enemies he faced for it. Melqart even stated that Godou was shitty compared to V-tan when it came to using the golden sword.

Last edited:
Little surprise, considering Godou was clueless high-schooler instead of a god.

But yeah, assuming he has not returned to where he came from, hunting down V-tan for his abilities might be prudent eventually.

Little surprise, considering Godou was clueless high-schooler instead of a god.

But yeah, assuming he has not returned to where he came from, hunting down V-tan for his abilities might be prudent eventually.

he was talking about how Godou couldn't sever the divinity of multiple gods at once. Melqart's clubs were made by another god so it had his divinity in them. Godou couldn't do jackshit to them while V-tan could break them. Or for another example. in vol 9 Athena separated herself into 2 different aspects to negate the sword. if that had been V-tan that wouldn't have worked.

heh we'd be in a hell of a fight. Considering V-tan's what you get if Godou didn't have limitations.

Last edited:
It just occurred to me that at the very beginning of the story, before the fight against Bishamonten, Madara could have warped back to the Narutoverse successfully.

However, by killing Bishamonten, he usurped a seat of divinity, met Pandora, became a Campione, anchored his existence to the current world. It's like after becoming a Campione, all of his Waypoints got wiped.

Madara could have gone back to his old world, if he just meh'd and warped back immediately. Then again, his battle lust and the fact that Hashirama was waiting for him in the old world would have stopped him, I guess.

And we wouldn't be having this quest either. :cry:

[X] Incorporate
[X] Above Ground
[X] Japanese
[X] Walled Citadel (2 year)
[X] 18 Dragon Subduing Palms

[X] Incorporate
[X] Above Ground
[X] Japanese
[X] Fortress City (3 year)
[X] 18 Dragon Subduing Palms

Dammit, now we have a tie on the martial art. The vote has been going on long enough to be called and we could have had glorious Kyotoryu bullshit. :cry:

Let's not start this again. We have discussed that and Kyotoryu for past...3-5 pages? Better to just drop it. I am pretty sure everyone will abide by the outcome of the vote, and we can always learn the losing one later.
1 and a 1/2 pages really.:V

But seriously, i'd like for someone to give me something besides "blew up large amounts of surrounding terain" for a feat.

Nice to know, but i was talking about 18 Dragons.
Honestly? It's just because I want our Battle fan.
Hmm that's a hard question to answer since they aren't really designed around integration. They're styles you use to crush all enemies with your own body. I would say Kyotoryu is the least compatible with weapons as the basic idea is turning the self into a sword and the originators were completely and utterly incapable of using weapons.

Honestly? It's just because I want our Battle fan.

The originators were unable to use weapons because of a distinct lack of talent, or more to say they had the opposite of talent - they inherently sucked at swordsmanship, and it was pretty much something that they inherited all the way down the line. The first Kyotoryu user was trying real hard and sucking training his swordsmanship, but had enough determination that a bullshit psychic swordsmith decided to use them as the basis of his greatest and final work, which was Kyotoryu itself.

Madara does not suffer this weakness, so should still be able to use weapons. He won't be able to use them fully while using Kyotoryu, but he could still use it to good effect otherwise. The 18 Palms also isn't an ideal weapons style, with Sashinmu being the option that works best with weapons. Madara should be able to tweak Kyotoryu when he masters it to be more compatible with his battle fan, possibly even doing so in a way that makes the fan into a sword.

I dunno. If we encounter God of Luck, I'd be reeeeeeeal tempted to kill them for a Luck Authority. Which hopefully does something like, "Roll dice twice, take the higher of the two rolls."
Madame Aisha had one of those(it gives her streaks of freak luck, but if the luck turns, it goes really bad), and Luo Hao had a Prosperity one that would make any place she used it on prosper, but she doesn't use it because she's a fight obsessed battlefreak
no because Stallion doesn't give him the ability to block sun based attacks. He didn't get V-tan's ability to soak in the sun to heal himself.
There was a scene where the Stallion was used to counter a sun based attack by smashing it head on IIRC

Godou was overall not very in control of his Authorities compared to others though.

Madame Aisha had one of those(it gives her streaks of freak luck, but if the luck turns, it goes really bad), and Luo Hao had a Prosperity one that would make any place she used it on prosper, but she doesn't use it because she's a fight obsessed battlefreak

There was a scene where the Stallion was used to counter a sun based attack by smashing it head on IIRC

Godou was overall not very in control of his Authorities compared to others though.

Sorry I meant in the Voban way. Godou can use the stallion to counter sun based attacks but he can't tank sun based attacks. Though he has gotten a lot better at using his authorites in the recent volumes.

As for Luo well that's because she lives in isolation so there's no need to use that authority.

Last edited:

18 Palms in action. Still voting for Kyotoryu though.

...Not impressed. Most of anything special he had shown seems to work via manipulation of wind, which at least a dozen other gods can do and better than us, and it demonstrated none of Kyotoryu's killyness, which we need in a battle with gods and campione.

Back