Madara Campione Quest

Does anyone know what the vote tally looks like?

Here.

Vote tally:
##### 3.21
Modernize?
[X] Incorporate
No. of votes: 34
skaro, Amatsumi, Skybreaker, Enjou, meganeshounen, will408914, Icefyre, XkaliburRage, Dark as Silver, veekie, HeuristicKeeper, Diller, Dark Ness, edmantgoog, EVA-Saiyajin, Pipeman, Yzarc, StillReflections, notmi, Unelemental, rippleuser344, AZATHOTHoth, Gerrou, Massgamer, Zaratustra, Ultra Meh, D.D. Spectator, Gen.Raven, HymnOfRagnarok, Lost Egos, Hadiz, Labuto, Avalon, Goldfish
[X] Stick to tradition
No. of votes: 1
kitsune9

Above or Below?
[X] Above Ground
No. of votes: 33
skaro, Amatsumi, Enjou, meganeshounen, will408914, Icefyre, XkaliburRage, Dark as Silver, veekie, HeuristicKeeper, Diller, Dark Ness, edmantgoog, EVA-Saiyajin, Pipeman, Yzarc, StillReflections, notmi, Unelemental, rippleuser344, AZATHOTHoth, Gerrou, Massgamer, Zaratustra, Ultra Meh, D.D. Spectator, Gen.Raven, kitsune9, HymnOfRagnarok, Lost Egos, Hadiz, Labuto, Avalon

[X] Under Ground
No. of votes: 1
Goldfish

Style
[X] Japanese
No. of votes: 34
skaro, Amatsumi, Enjou, meganeshounen, will408914, Icefyre, XkaliburRage, Dark as Silver, veekie, HeuristicKeeper, Diller, Dark Ness, edmantgoog, EVA-Saiyajin, Pipeman, Yzarc, StillReflections, notmi, Unelemental, rippleuser344, AZATHOTHoth, Gerrou, Massgamer, Zaratustra, Ultra Meh, D.D. Spectator, Gen.Raven, kitsune9, HymnOfRagnarok, Goldfish, Lost Egos, Hadiz, Labuto, Avalon

Size
[X] Fortress City (3 year)
No. of votes: 15
skaro, veekie, HeuristicKeeper, Diller, edmantgoog, Gerrou, Massgamer, Zaratustra, Ultra Meh, Gen.Raven, HymnOfRagnarok, Goldfish, Lost Egos, Hadiz, Avalon

[X] Walled Citadel (2 year)
No. of votes: 11
Amatsumi, Enjou, meganeshounen, will408914, Icefyre, XkaliburRage, Dark as Silver, Dark Ness, rippleuser344, AZATHOTHoth, D.D. Spectator, StillReflections, notmi

[X] Castle (1 year)
No. of votes: 5
Pipeman, Yzarc, Unelemental, kitsune9, EVA-Saiyajin

Learn Kung Fu?
[X] 18 Dragon Subduing Palms
No. of votes: 16
skaro, will408914, Icefyre, XkaliburRage, HeuristicKeeper, Diller, EVA-Saiyajin, Pipeman, Yzarc, Unelemental, AZATHOTHoth, Gerrou, Zaratustra, Ultra Meh, kitsune9, Goldfish

[X] Kyotoryu
No. of votes: 13
Skybreaker, Enjou, meganeshounen, StillReflections, notmi, rippleuser344, Massgamer, D.D. Spectator, Gen.Raven, HymnOfRagnarok, Lost Egos, Hadiz, Labuto

[X] Sashinmu (Four Gods Style)
No. of votes: 3
Amatsumi, veekie, edmantgoog

I don't get what's so special about 18 Dragons. Can anyone provide feats?

I'd also like to know. Google isn't giving me much to work with in regards to what this martial art is supposed to do.

Emperor Toast
Is the 18 Dragon Subduing Palms from the Storm Riders Manga?

"Jin Yong's Condor Trilogy (a series of wuxia novels)" from the description he gave.

Also, you need to put an @ before the person's name to tag them, like so. Oh @Emperor Toast, we have questions!

@Emperor Toast
Is the 18 Dragon Subduing Palms from the Storm Riders Manga?
I'd also like to know. Google isn't giving me much to work with in regards to what this martial art is supposed to do.

"Jin Yong's Condor Trilogy (a series of wuxia novels)" from the description he gave.

Also, you need to put an @ before the person's name to tag them, like so. Oh @Emperor Toast, we have questions!

18 dragon pops up all over the place though I'm fairly certain it became common as an ultimate martial art with the condor trilogy.

As per the title it focuses on palm strikes amplified with chi creating destructive blasts of energy, shattering defenses and terrain alike. In various media formats it does everything from shooting chi dragons to blowing up massive amounts of terrain to doing energy nova blasts to striking and killing a hundred enemies at once.

Below are the 18 strikes

Eighteen Dragon Subduing Palms (降龍十八掌)
  1. The Proud Dragon Repents (亢龙有悔)
  2. The Dragon Soars in the Sky (飛龍在天)
  3. The Dragon is Seen in the Fields (見龍在田)
  4. The Swan Descends Gracefully (鴻漸於陸)
  5. Use Not the Submerged Dragon (潛龍勿用)
  6. Crossing Great Rivers (利涉大川)
  7. Tremors that Shook the Land (震驚百里)
  8. Diving into the Abyss (或躍在淵)
  9. The Twin Dragons Fetch Water (雙龍取水)
  10. The Divine Dragon Swishes its Tail (神龍擺尾)
  11. A Sudden Advent (突如其來)
  12. Timely Riding the Six Dragons (時乘六龍)
  13. Dark Clouds but No Rain (密雲不雨)
  14. With a Loss comes Confidence (損則有孚)
  15. The Dragon Fights in the Wilderness (龍戰於野)
  16. Treading on Ice (履霜冰至)
  17. The Ram Charges into the Fence (羝羊觸藩)
  18. Laughing Words (笑言啞啞)

I mean, Kyotoryu, from the gifs and videos posted, has been seen to liquify someone in armor, allow the user to survive being shot at least a dozen times, and destroy a citadel.

As per the title it focuses on palm strikes amplified with chi creating destructive blasts of energy, shattering defenses and terrain alike. In various media formats it does everything from shooting chi dragons to blowing up massive amounts of terrain to doing energy nova blasts to striking and killing a hundred enemies at once.
...Sounds incredibly vague.

Somehow, it reminds me of how Goku and Mutenroshi's Turtle School... is pretty much well known only for the Kamehameha.
It's just one move, but Goku had lots of mileage on it.

Not sure if it's the best example though.

I don't think it's anything like that. The effects are probably much faster than the charged up Kamehameha. Sounds more like hit the target with a palm strike, and then a blast of chi of some sort comes out immediately. The Hyuuga Gentle fist might be a more apt comparison, just with more explosive results on contact.

[X] Incorporate
[X] Above Ground
[X] Japanese
[X] Fortress City (3 year)
[X] Sashinmu (Four Gods Style)

I mean, Kyotoryu, from the gifs and videos posted, has been seen to liquify someone in armor, allow the user to survive being shot at least a dozen times, and destroy a citadel.

...Sounds incredibly vague.
Basically think Ki piledriver attacks for the most part. It's mostly attacks, rushes, blasts and the like in depictions. Not much defense or counters, just rampage all over the enemy.

For when you want to beat the shit out of someone using your internal reserves.

Last edited:
Basically think Ki piledriver attacks for the most part. It's mostly attacks, rushes, blasts and the like in depictions. Not much defense or counters, just rampage all over the enemy.

For when you want to beat the shit out of someone using your internal reserves.

"Abuse your giantic Campione-tier energy reserves", The Style.
Campiones have a shitton of internal energy, and a body to contain that.
Putting the same amount of energy (or even a fraction of it) into a target would probably liquefy it.

Sounds legit.

Except... if you use Divinity and then stuff it into a small part of a Heretic God... it might not work as well as intended.
Sticking Ki into them, then?

Except... if you use Divinity and then stuff it into a small part of a Heretic God... it might not work as well as intended.
Sticking Ki into them, then?
Heretic Gods aren't lego - you can't just explosively jam pieces of divinity into them and expect the bloodied, now-with-a-fist-sized-hole-in-the-chest result not to explode while screaming in pain as alien energies ravage their body.

Granted, I am not sure if Madara has a separate divinity pool aside from his divinely-reinforced chakra-pool.

Last edited:
Heretic Gods aren't lego-constructor, you can't just explosively jam pieces of divinity into them and expect the bloodied, now-with-a-fist-sized-hole-in-the-chest result not to explode while screaming in pain as alien energies ravage their body.

Granted, I am not sure if Madara has a separate divinity pool aside from his divinely-reinforced chakra-pool.
I'd say it probably depends on the Heretic God due to the various affinities.

Bishamonten would probably do a good number on the demonic themed types for instance, though possibly not as effective if we meet the Buddha on the road.
Raijin is a Sky god, so effectiveness on Earth is probably lesser.

But barring something like the King of the End vs Earth, ramming your energy into the enemy usually hurts them.

Below are the 18 strikes

Eighteen Dragon Subduing Palms (降龍十八掌)
  1. The Proud Dragon Repents (亢龙有悔)
  2. The Dragon Soars in the Sky (飛龍在天)
  3. The Dragon is Seen in the Fields (見龍在田)
  4. The Swan Descends Gracefully (鴻漸於陸)
  5. Use Not the Submerged Dragon (潛龍勿用)
  6. Crossing Great Rivers (利涉大川)
  7. Tremors that Shook the Land (震驚百里)
  8. Diving into the Abyss (或躍在淵)
  9. The Twin Dragons Fetch Water (雙龍取水)
  10. The Divine Dragon Swishes its Tail (神龍擺尾)
  11. A Sudden Advent (突如其來)
  12. Timely Riding the Six Dragons (時乘六龍)
  13. Dark Clouds but No Rain (密雲不雨)
  14. With a Loss comes Confidence (損則有孚)
  15. The Dragon Fights in the Wilderness (龍戰於野)
  16. Treading on Ice (履霜冰至)
  17. The Ram Charges into the Fence (羝羊觸藩)
  18. Laughing Words (笑言啞啞)

....Also, not gonna lie, filling out appropriate techniques for this and then accounting for how to use them in-story sounds kinda unfun. If it wins I hope Toast can handle it gracefully, instead of it becoming busywork.

From the sounds of it, Kyotoryu is better. According the gifs and videos, you don't use it on normal people without expecting to kill or cripple them, and i doubt Heretical Gods or Campione would be unfazed either, which would be nice because our melee game kinda sucks.

....Also, not gonna lie, filling out appropriate techniques for this and then accounting for how to use them in-story sounds kinda unfun. If it wins I hope Toast can handle it gracefully, instead of it becoming busywork.
Also, this. I mean, just imagine filling out the information for all the moves and sub-moves we'll develop.

The reason with why I went with Kyoutoryu was the simplicity of it.

The sheer simplicity of making your unarmed attacks into bladed equivalents of it, anyway.

Agreed. It seems fairly straightforward and doesn't emphasis the fancy, carefully choreographed, flashy techniques.

We have ninjutsu for those anyway.

Shit, you know there is a perfect style for us that completely fucking slipped my mind. Didn't read the source material myself, read a crossover with Naruto written by Fosfor, but it was pretty much all kicks. Which is great for us because it leaves our hands free for ninjutsu or weapons fighting.

Shadow Skill! That was the name of the manga!

Last edited:
Back