Kantai Collection - Fanfic Idea and Recs

i keep meaning to read that one. i think its the intimidation of how long it is now.
You really should. HarryL delivers quality snippets almost daily, Lord K joined in on the fun and delivers high quality content, Savato has some high-quality stuff and there's a few more were people who wrote things.

Sure, some stuff is not that good, but that's to be expected with 2000+ snippets.

Also, the best romance is already settled.

So, random idea. Intrepid was called American Potato, while Shinyou (ex-Scharnhorst) was called Germany Potato.

So, if shibafu was asked to draw HMS Dublin, HMS Glasgow, HMS Gloucester, etc., what would we call them? :V

Ah. I think I see now the function of the "cup holder". It is there to keep the rigging together when it's in "Nelson's touch" mode.

you know i just found out that there was a USS Pringle. as of this moment i am now proposing a line of miscommunication that leads to some interesting relationships being formed wether it be shippy or not is up to you.

i know that military command is not this problematic but lets see how it goes. so we have pringles as a nickname for Prinz Eugen well what if when someone was tired and moving shipgirls around they made some mistakes and cause Prinz to be transferred to where Pringle was going to where Prinz was supposed to go. there are a few ways this could play out.

option 1 serious: there is an operation of key importance planned and now they have a destroyer where they needed a heavy cruiser that may or may not have a good relationship or knowledge of the fleet being assembled so now its a race to ensure that things go according to plan despite this mess up and Pringle and Prinz have to find a way to leverage their skills to benefit their situation. e.g pringle being sent on a fleet action while prinz has to provide AA cover or something like that and prinz goes carrier hunting to keep abyssal planes guarding their home carrier and pringle has to act as forward recon for the main battle fleet, or something like that, I don't really know naval combat but some research could help mitigate this,

Option 2 not so serious: it is just a mistake and things are quiet at the moment so they get introduced and have a few milk runs or patrols to keep them occupied and it becomes a trust building excersise between the shipgirls of differing nationalities.

you know i just found out that there was a USS Pringle. as of this moment i am now proposing a line of miscommunication that leads to some interesting relationships being formed wether it be shippy or not is up to you.

i know that military command is not this problematic but lets see how it goes. so we have pringles as a nickname for Prinz Eugen well what if when someone was tired and moving shipgirls around they made some mistakes and cause Prinz to be transferred to where Pringle was going to where Prinz was supposed to go. there are a few ways this could play out.

option 1 serious: there is an operation of key importance planned and now they have a destroyer where they needed a heavy cruiser that may or may not have a good relationship or knowledge of the fleet being assembled so now its a race to ensure that things go according to plan despite this mess up and Pringle and Prinz have to find a way to leverage their skills to benefit their situation. e.g pringle being sent on a fleet action while prinz has to provide AA cover or something like that and prinz goes carrier hunting to keep abyssal planes guarding their home carrier and pringle has to act as forward recon for the main battle fleet, or something like that, I don't really know naval combat but some research could help mitigate this,

Option 2 not so serious: it is just a mistake and things are quiet at the moment so they get introduced and have a few milk runs or patrols to keep them occupied and it becomes a trust building excersise between the shipgirls of differing nationalities.

I will like to point out that shit like this happens in real life occasionally enough to not be consider rare...

Guys,guys, guys I got idea for a new fic but I can't write to save my life ,so I give it to you guys instead.

So here it is

The Black pearl in KANTAI COLLECTION and captain Jack is a fairy.

There was an Idea of have an immortal Jack Sparrow as an Admiral in the SB old KC thread.

One of the more funny things of it to stick out is having Jack give DesDiv6 Fake Treasure Maps and have them actually find treasure to Jack's confusion.

The going theory was that Pearl was to blame for that.

There was an Idea of have an immortal Jack Sparrow as an Admiral in the SB old KC thread.

One of the more funny things of it to stick out is having Jack give DesDiv6 Fake Treasure Maps and have them actually find treasure to Jack's confusion.

The going theory was that Pearl was to blame for that.

I wonder if Jack ever did one of his escapes. Those are always hilariously awesome.

If Sparrow exist, he would better hope that no ships from Age of Sails ever summoned. Ever.

Because that would be a long list of spurned shipgirls that he owed a slap. One of each, minimum.

Back