Kantai Collection - Fanfic Idea and Recs

Furytomic done an unboxing of his modder friend's package.

Hilrious things:

Akatsuki is afraid of Spider (trust me, you'll get the joke pretty quickly). :V

Taiyou not landing options. :V

OK, so, after viewing the newest Overwatch animated short, does anyone else think of Naka as the shipgirl version of D.Va?

Oh, definetly. A less curvy, but more destructive (she IS a cruiser), energetic and enthusiastic one.

@Skywalker_T-65, I've recently stumbled on this old snip, where Atlantis was under the Med and was awakened by Setesh trying to plunder her. In your plans for this abandoned story (poor girl:(), would Abyssal Atlantis truly hostile to humans or would things be more complicated?

Anyone given any thought to inventing new brevity codes for use regarding shipgirl combat?

Anyone given any thought to inventing new brevity codes for use regarding shipgirl combat?
It depends if their weapons required the make of new codes.

Which I doubt.

Remember Brevity Codes are basically this.

Situation Report=SitRep

They basically agree on short hand to get alot of information out in as little time as possible. Mostly use for the old Morse Code to cut down on the needed keying time, still used today since most military radios are still push for ONE GUY to take.

Fuck most of the ones we use today are rooted from WW2. And in the 50 plus years since the military has cover a shit load of stuff.

Unless the shipgirls are going full magic gurls, and you never go for magic girl, there is no need to make new ones.

Maybe if the Shipgirls stuff on interact with Steel hulls, like Kaga Zero landing on a US Carrier again this time the idiot got her confuse with the Nimitz...
Or Zuikaku talking on the Reagan's Hornets... Ill be blaming MSSB. Then you have some new ones for that shit...

It depends if their weapons required the make of new codes.

Which I doubt.

Remember Brevity Codes are basically this.

Situation Report=SitRep

They basically agree on short hand to get alot of information out in as little time as possible. Mostly use for the old Morse Code to cut down on the needed keying time, still used today since most military radios are still push for ONE GUY to take.

Fuck most of the ones we use today are rooted from WW2. And in the 50 plus years since the military has cover a shit load of stuff.

Unless the shipgirls are going full magic gurls, and you never go for magic girl, there is no need to make new ones.

Maybe if the Shipgirls stuff on interact with Steel hulls, like Kaga Zero landing on a US Carrier again this time the idiot got her confuse with the Nimitz...
Or Zuikaku talking on the Reagan's Hornets... Ill be blaming MSSB. Then you have some new ones for that shit...

A Zero landing on a Nimitz class is well within the realm of possibility, as for confusing Kaga with a Nimitz, that's entirely situational if the plane is low on fuel, well you see a friendly flight-deck your going to land on that deck because it's better than going for a swim. All the pilot would need to do is catch the wire and the arresting gear system will bring that sucker to a dead halt quite fast.

Although Zuikaku talking to Reagan's Hornets would be full MSSB.

A new code?

What's the code for "My clothes are shredded and I need something before I come aboard to be decent?"

Forgot to mention Changing Destiny, by Skywalker_T-65. Which features a Kancolle-era shipgirl admiral moved back in time to before Pearl Harbor.

Forgot to mention Changing Destiny, by Skywalker_T-65. Which features a Kancolle-era shipgirl admiral moved back in time to before Pearl Harbor.

I did mention it.
Here on Sufficient Velocity, Changing Destiny and Southern Belles are my go-tos. Blood and Iron is another favorite. Holding the Line and New Ironsides are also very good. Belated Battleships was good until the author got suspended for 6 months.

For some good SIs, I'd recommend Lord K's snips over on the SB thread detailing the...adventure of CVB-44, as well as Leave Her Johnny.

I am seconding leave her johnny and lord k's carrier SI snips on sb they have some great moments for different reasons

Back