Astra asked May about Types once and ended up flirting with her. She's not too keen to have a repeat experience, which I am sure some of you are dissapointed about.
Of course… it's a cycle, like the starter types. Brendan's type must be Astra!

Now, we know Astra's Psychic and weak to May, and May's attitude clearly marks her as Dark. So to complete the cycle, Brendan must be Fighting.

Flawless logic.

Last edited:
Oh, c'mon, man! Don't do that anymore. Don't you know better?

Evil laughter needs PRESENTATION!

Of course… it's a cycle, like the starter types. Brendan's type must be Astra!

Now, we know Astra's Psychic and weak to May, and May's attitude clearly marks her as Dark. So to complete the cycle, Brendan must be Fighting.

Flawless logic.
I'd argue that. May is full of Fighting words, Astra - of Dark thoughts and emotions, and Brendan communicated with those pokemons like a Psychic.

Backslash 1 - Twice-Lost (Hyphen / A Backwards Grin)
Would you believe I've never written an omake for another story before?

But, with my newest chapter complete, I found I had a bit of time on my hands. And I decided to make an idea a reality.

I haven't run it by my beta's, and it's not very substantial, or possibly very good, but I guess it doesn't have to be. Enjoy~

(Also, check out A Backwards Grin. It's pretty good!)

Backslash 1 (Hyphen/Backwards Grin)

Twice-Lost

In a great space beyond space, a great mass of Unown danced and sang among swirls of cosmic light. Their power ebbed and flowed between them, and all were partaking in the great work of their masters. Countless hands shaped and molded the rules and events of reality, ensuring all things were as they should be.

All was calm.

Abruptly, a hole in space opened, a large vessel one would identify as a flying pirate ship hurtling through at great speed. Hot on its trail, a large, skeletal dragon ridden by a single, rotting hand clutching a book chased after it in single minded determination.

Neither of these were particularly important, though the Unown, still singing the great symphony, looked at the two intruders with alarm and curiosity. What was important was the man that vaguely resembled a christmas tree screaming at the dragon from the rear of the ship.

"Fuck off, hand!" the man screamed, waving around a tentacle that had taken the place of his arm. "You had your chance when you were still on my wrist! We're through!"

The dragon roared soundlessly. The rotted hand raised itself up and twisted into a fist with the middle finger raised.

The wizard—for that was what the man was—choked and sputtered. "Alright then," He hollered, magic gathering to the tips of his limbs. "Fuck you too! STEAM CANNON!"

Power coalesced, and a superhot jet of steam roared through the void. The dragon swerved around the jet and chased the ship through another hole in space, which closed behind them without a trace.

The jet, flying through the void, smashed into a small group of Unown, scattering them and knocking a few unconscious.

And their song, one that governed certain rules of space-time...

Skipped a beat.

(Somewhere, a pair of beings looked up for their nap. They paused, yawned, then went back to sleep. It could wait a few more hours.)

The sun was shining, flowers were blooming, and Astra was 100% completely lost. She wandered through the dense, untamed forest, anxious and confused.

She wasn't quite sure how it had happened; she had resolved to go out into the woods surrounding Rustboro to practice teleportation and train Slakoth up some. Then she had gone around a tree and the forest had suddenly changed without warning. The trees were different, the clouds in the sky had completely altered their form, even the air smelled different.

Where was she? She couldn't see Rustboro; a short climb to the top of a large tree showed only more forest and looming rock walls in the distance with nary a skyscraper to be seen. Panic had briefly taken hold of her—How would she get back? What if she couldn't? What would happen to her village? To May?— before she had resolutely taken a few calming breaths, steadying herself.

If she was lost, then she merely had to find a way out. Human cities were all over the place; surely she would find one if she went in a straight line for long enough. Even better if she could find a river. Then she could work on getting back to Rustboro.

It was unfortunate that her pokedex didn't seem to be of any help. Whenever she tried to access the map, all she received was an error going off about some sort of 'invalid codec'. What was a codec? The maps were largely trash, but at least they had shown the general area. Astra felt a bit of regret for ragging on the thing so often, but only a little.

Trash was still trash, after all.

She sighed, re-adjusting her robe after tromping through another bush. Had she been here already? That set of flowers looked familiar, but she couldn't say for certain. She hadn't sensed any humans in the few hours she had been walking either, and had mostly given up on expecting anything other than the local wildlife. She rubbed her stomach, feeling the vibrations as it growled at her unhappily. It seemed that lunch time was upon her.

Reaching for her pack, Astra paused. She... didn't really know how long she would be out here for. Or what there was to eat, out here. If she was back home she'd be able to make do no problem, but she hadn't seen so much as a single berry since she had gotten here, and she'd yet to spot any rivers to fish from.

There were always the strange new birds and critters which roamed around, but Astra didn't really know how to prepare creatures that weren't Magikarp. There had never been a need; the river was plentiful and the gardens even more-so. Oh, she was sure she'd have learned eventually, likely in the next year or once she had become a Kirlia, but eventually didn't exactly help her now. Certainly she could make a valiant attempt at it, but she'd rather try something familiar first.

The food in her bag would likely be hard to replenish then; she'd have to conserve it. That meant finding a river or an actual berry source. Course set, Astra... continued walking through the woods aimlessly. But this time, she was searching for berries.

It was only a few moments later that Astra noticed something odd. A large X had been gouged into the side of a tree. Astra stared at it, then looked around. Nothing else seemed amiss. Nothing in the tree branches. There was just an X, in the tree. For no reason.

Lacking anything else to investigate, Astra shrugged and moved on. A few moments later she ran into another one. Astra squinted at the ruined bark, looking between the two marked trees. What were these markings for? Still lacking much to do, she left it behind, only to come across yet another one a few seconds later.

Astra paused, looking back at the line of marked trees. Were these a guide? Was someone else lost in here and marking their way? But she still didn't sense any humans. Who had...? Well, it didn't matter. Clearly something intelligent had done this, and Astra was determined to find out what.

Following the general line, Astra waded through another dozen bushes and empty meadows. The trees seemed to be converging and splitting more and more the further she went, seeming to spread out in a branching manner. Fitting, if not frustrating when she took a wrong turn and found a dead end. Retracing her steps, Astra soldiered on.

Something wonderful filled the air. Astra stopped, wide eyed. What was that smell? It smelled sweet, sweeter than anything she had ever smelt before, save perhaps the ice cream. Had she finally found a berry bush, and a new, exotic one at that!? Drooling a little, Astra followed the fantastic scent. She drifted off the marked path, brushing past another dense patch of foliage until another small clearing presented itself.

The scent seemed to be the strongest here. Astra entered the clearing, looking around, then she blinked, confused. None of the bushes seemed to have berries on them. She thought about it for a second, then shook her head. Well, obviously. If they smelled this good, wild pokemon would have picked off all the easy ones long ago. There must be one hiding in the center of one of the bushes.

Astra sniffed again, then frowned. Was the smell fading? She would have to hurry, then. Circling the clearing, Astra reached into her bag and pulled out an empty jar. Hopefully there were more than one; she could not wait to make a new soup out of it. Reaching the strongest concentration of smell, Astra eagerly pulled the bushes foliage aside with a wave of her hand.

Two giant red eyes, small as pinpricks, stared at her from inside the bush. Astra stared at the petite yellow form hidden inside the foliage. It was terrifying.

The Mawile screamed, a gigantic black maw rising up behind her and snapping down at Astra.

Astra screamed right back and, on pure instinct, reached out

Space is not—

Wait, what?

How did...

???

Astra gasped, appearing across the clearing in mid-air and falling to her butt as a loud clack rang out from the giant maw. Scrambling to her feet, she stared at the new pokemon, heart racing. Mawile stared straight back, wobbling to its feet and staring at Astra in shock. The great black horn/mouth/thing hovered in front of her, clacking together and licking its lips(?).

The smell was gone now. Was it a trap? Had this thing just tried to eat her? Just like the Poochyena from back then. She grit her teeth and reached for Treecko's pokeball.

"Alright, nobody tries to eat me!" Astra growled, enlarging the ball. "Let's see how you like getting eaten!"

The Mawile's eyes widened even further as Astra reared back. "Maw, maw, wile, mawile!" she screamed, backing up.

Wait, wait, stop, I didn't mean to!

Astra halted, shocked. What... was that? She had heard 'Mawile', but... had they been speaking in human, too?

"Wile wile maw, mawile mawile wile maw!" Mawile continued to ramble, backing up into the shrubbery.

It was an accident, please don't capture me!

Astra lowered her arm, gaping at the Mawile. "You can talk!?"

Mawile paused, staring at Astra. Both its mouths dropped open.

"Mawile!?"

You can understand me!?

"What the fuck!?"
Two voices cried out in chorus.

Apparently I wrote this in three hours at 4 AM. I do not recall the majority of this.

Weh~

Last edited:
Backslash 1 (Hyphen/Backwards Grin)

Tele-error

Madman! You actually did it! :o And since you posted it on your own thread as well, I can give a running commentary without looking like I'm showing favoritism!

Abruptly, a hole in space opened, a large vessel one would identify as a flying pirate ship hurtling through at great speed. Hot on its trail, a large, skeletal dragon ridden by a single, rotting hand clutching a book chased after it in single minded determination.

This starting bit confused me until I realized the man in question wasn't an Evil Dead reference, but a reference to YOU/your avatar character. Which, considering this only exists because the author in question decided to do this in what I assume to be a sleep-deprived manic haze, actually makes a lot of sense. :D

(Somewhere, a pair of beings looked up for their nap. They paused, yawned, then went back to sleep. It could wait a few more hours.)

Dialga and Palkia? A different pair of legendaries? Or another reference I don't have the necessary information to understand?

The maps were largely trash, but at least they had shown the general area. Astra felt a bit of regret for ragging on the thing so often, but only a little.

Looks like Astra's Pokedex sadly did not get any more useful in its transition between universes, and is thus not as helpful as the one Mawile!me picked up later. Useless piece of who-even-knows-how-expensive tech!

Something wonderful filled the air.

...uh oh. Er, no, Astra, maybe don't follow that? I promise, not only is that not a berry, but the actual source is looking for something slightly less tall, skinny, and likely to fight back than you. It will not end well for anyone.

The Mawile screamed, a gigantic black maw rising up behind her and snapping down at Astra.

I'd like to say Mawile!me wouldn't freak out like this, but assuming I couldn't tell she was a Pokemon (which, being that Kirlia are like half the size outside of Hyphen's universe, is entirely possible), and I didn't see her coming... yeah, there admittedly might be some surprised screaming at the ultra pale-skinned person that just suddenly shoved their way into my hiding spot. ^_^;

"Alright, nobody tries to eat me!" Astra growled, enlarging the ball. "Let's see how you like getting eaten!"

Mawile!me: Ahhhhh! I pissed off a trainer with a Gyarados or a Swalot or something!

(The first image that came to mind here was actually Astra imagining using my horns as a stewpot. Taking lessons from Warcraft, are we Astra?)

It was an accident, please don't capture me!

Mawile!me: Seriously! You're way too big for me to try to eat on purpose!

Astra lowered her arm, gaping at the Mawile. "You can talk!?"

A Pokemon that was taught human language, who speaks with telepathy, from a world where Pokemon generally can't communicate with other species through normal speech, talking to a human-turned-Pokemon, who knows human language but can now only speak Pokemon, from a world where all Pokemon can communicate with each other freely. Boy is THAT going to be confusing. ^^;

In the distance, a Teddiursa sniffed the air, frowning. The sweet smell it had been following had vanished. Saddened, it turned around and wandered back home.

And so a certain Ursaring remains in her den, and ABG's plot is derailed before it could even begin...

Well, that was fun! If this gets continued, I look forward to the reactions of Astra finding out she's 1) in an entirely different region now, 2) in a world where all Pokemon can talk to each other, and 3) her contemporaries here are basically chibi versions of the Ralts and Kirlia she knows. I'll go threadmark that in my own threads now. :) Thanks for the omake, Derm!

We've gone full one-eighty, the idea of a pokemon catching and training an ex-human so that the pokemon can become champion is hilarious.

I imagine that would be the main draw of these two worlds colliding. The premise is too funny not to exploit somehow. :p

Last edited:
Madman! You actually did it! :o And since you posted it on your own thread as well, I can give a running commentary without looking like I'm showing favoritism!

Comment on all the threads you coward!

This starting bit confused me until I realized the man in question wasn't an Evil Dead reference, but a reference to YOU/your avatar character. Which, considering this only exists because the author in question decided to do this in what I assume to be a sleep-deprived manic haze, actually makes a lot of sense. :D

Thank you! it was the best explanation I could come up with for 'how could this thing actually happen?' 'Oh, my Wizard is probably fucking things up right good somewhere, that'd do it.'

Dialga and Palkia? A different pair of legendaries? Or another reference I don't have the necessary information to understand?

Dialga and Palkia, yeah. Theres an annoying error in spacetime ringing an alarm, but they hit the equivalent of the snooze button.

I'd like to say Mawile!me wouldn't freak out like this, but assuming I couldn't tell she was a Pokemon (which, being that Kirlia are like half the size outside of Hyphen's universe), and I didn't see her coming... yeah, there admittedly might be some surprised screaming at the ultra pale-skinned person that just suddenly shoved their way into my hiding spot. ^_^;

Astra is still wearing her cloak and hat. She came from the first half of Chapter 19, when she was heading out to go train slakoth and eventually bruise the fabric of space, but got whisked away by someone smashing reality's piano with a steam hammer. Mawile is under the impression that Astra is a really oddly dressed trainer, and became terrified of beign caught so tried to hide.

Well, that was fun! If this gets continued, I look forward to the reactions of Astra finding out she's 1) in an entirely different region now, 2) in a world where all Pokemon can talk to each other, and 3) her contemporaries here are basically chibi versions of the Ralts and Kirlia she knows. I'll go threadmark that in my own threads now. :) Thanks for the omake, Derm!

I don't particularly care to keep my plans for this hypothetical omake series hidden too much, so the general direction is:

1. The two talk it out
2. Mawile agrees to acompanny Astra on her travels, but only if she can stay out of the pokeball!

M: Like Ash and his Pikachu!

A: Who's Ash? And What's a Pikachu?

M: ... nobody. Nevermind.

A: Oh, okay. Man, May is gonna freak out when she hears about all this...

M: Wait, May!?

3: In the instant between Mawile being caught by Astra and Astra releasing Mawile, Dialga and Palkia finally deal with that hole in spacetime and abruptly switch Astra back to her own universe... carrying Mawile with her in the process.
(I don't know anything at all about Sinnoh, and tearing Astra from her only reason to do what she's doing is a little counterproductive, not to mention cruel. Mawile, on the other hand, has no particular reason to be anywhere.)

4+ Shenannigans.

Thanks for enjoying it. I had a blast churning out so many words so quickly. Usually it takes me... quite a lot longer.

Feel free to tell your own version of it, if you want. Or hell, even write your own part 2. This goes for anyone else, too. It's a free for all!

Last edited:
Ah, I was thinking about how it's Poison-type and has 0x effectiveness on Steel
Is that less or more horrifying? I mean, that implies being stuck and likely unable to actually die in the process.
...okay, less by virtue of easy survival, but that still has got to be one traumatizing experience.

I don't know what maple is in this context.

Pretty sure they mean this girl:

She's the main character of the anime BOFURI (I Don't Want to Get Hurt, so I'll Max Out My Defense!). She makes herself an ultimate defensive tank in the virtual game she plays, so she takes no damage even from being eaten by boss monsters (which happens at least two or three times). However, since she doesn't have a weapon other than her shield, and her attack strength is basically 0, her go-to method of escape is to eat her way out in turn, literally nibbling the monster to death from within.

...not sure Mawile!me would be able to pull off something similar, but it is *ahem* food for thought. :p

Last edited:
Backslash 2 - Cross-Step (Hyphen / A Backwards Grin)
AN: I had way too much fun doing the first one, so in an unprecedented display I churned out another one right away.

This is unbeta'd, probably terrible, consists of 98% talking and exposition, and I profusely apologize to @Flairina for the gross mischaracterization of her Mawile. I don't know how she/you would react in certain situations, so it's basically Mawhile-INO

Turns out I have no idea how to write characters when they're not mine.

Should be fine, I'm not holding myself to high standards for silly omakes like this.

Backslash - 2 (Hyphen/Backwards Grin)

Cross-Step

"Holy shit." Astra said, wide-eyed.

Mawile stared back, just as shocked.

"You- you can really... wait, but—" she started, then stopped, confused. "Wait, then—"

"Oh my gosh, I've never seen another Pokemon that can talk!" Astra exclaimed, excited beyond reason.

She rushed up to the smaller Pokemon, skidding to a halt before her and falling to her knees.

"Who are you? What are you?" she blabbered, words coming faster than she could think. "Are there more of you? Another village? Did you make those marks on the trees?"

"Wait, wait, stop!" Mawile yelled, pushing Astra's face away. "Slow down, and back up! Personal space, please!"

Fear.

Astra screamed, shooting backward across the clearing in a frantic crawl. She stared at Mawile, heart pounding. Mawile's horn loomed above her head, casting her in an ominous shadow, while her red eyes pierced into Astra's heart, looking... vaguely confused?

"Um... what?" Mawile asked, awkwardly. "Are you okay?"

She took a step forward, and Astra yelped, scrambling back a bit. She couldn't help it — something about the diminutive Pokemon was just inexplicably horrifying. Even accounting for her monstrous horn-mouth, it didn't make any sense.

"I—I don't know." Astra stammered out, shaking. "You—why are you so scary? I don't—"

"Scary?" Mawile repeated, confused. "But I'm not even-"

She paused, furrowing her brows. Then, apparently coming to some sort of realization, she slowly covered her face with her palm and let out a long-suffering sigh.

"I'm an idiot."

Astra stared as Mawile concentrated for a second, then suddenly seemed to relax, her giant maw unclenching and her shoulders visibly loosening. The menacing aura faded at once, and Astra blinked at the suddenly normal-ish Pokemon before her.

"What was that?" Astra asked, slowly climbing to her feet. "It felt like you were going to—to tear me apart at any moment. Which," she frowned, "you already tried to."

"Um... yeah." Mawile glanced around, awkwardly tapping a foot against the ground. "Sorry about that, I just wasn't really expecting a trainer to suddenly bust into my hiding spot. I may have, uh... panicked, a little."

She stopped, then growled, seemingly at herself. "As for my 'scariness', that was a sort of ability I have, which I apparently didn't realize was active. For an entire week! No wonder nobody would talk to me, I—ugh, nevermind."

Astra blinked, then broke into a wide smile.

"Nobody else would talk to you?" she repeated, hope sparking. "So there are others? I thought we were the only ones! Where are they? How many?"

Mawile squinted at Astra, seeming bewildered by the questions. "Others? What do you—wait, hold up, how are you even understanding me in the first place? Aren't you human?"

Astra hesitated, then shook her head. Mawile wasn't a human, and judging from her words, she didn't think that humans could understand her. For a fellow sapient Pokemon, it would probably be okay, right?

Finding no fault with that, Astra slowly lifted the sunhat off her head and undid the wrap around her face, dispelling the illusion she kept there.

"I'm not human," she explained, smiling at the dumbstruck Mawile. "I'm a Kirlia."

Mawile just stared for a few moments, looking utterly bewildered. "Wait, but—but you had a Pokeball, and you looked human until a second ago! Why would—I don't—okay."

She paused, then slowly exhaled. "Let's start over. Who are you, exactly?"

Astra blinked. "Oh! My name is Astra. And you?"

Mawile hesitated.

"I... don't really have a name right now, I guess." she said after a moment. "Flair, maybe...?"

The tiny Pokemon seemed to think on that for a moment, before slowly shaking her head. "Hmm, no, just Mawile is fine for now. It's nice to meet you Astra. I don't suppose you know where we are? I woke up in this forest around a week ago, and haven't been able to find my way out since."

Astra's face fell.

"You don't know either?" she asked. "I just got here a few hours ago myself. I don't even know how, I was just walking through the woods outside Rustboro, and suddenly I was in a different forest."

She paused for a moment, heart sinking. If Mawile wasn't from here, then there probably weren't any others like her... not here, at least.

"Wait, did you say Rustboro?" Mawile asked, not seeming to notice Astra's sudden malaise. "Isn't that in Hoenn? Are we in Hoenn?"

Astra sighed. "I was in Hoenn, yes. I don't really know where this is, though." She glanced around at the surrounding trees. "Everything is so different here. Even the clouds changed shape—it was almost clear, but the sky's half full here."

"...hmm." Mawile hummed. "Well... sorry if this sounds weird, but I need to check. Do you know what a Mystery Dungeon is?"

Astra stared at Mawile blankly. Mystery dungeon? What?

"I have no idea what you're talking about." she answered honestly.

Mawile nodded to herself. "Well, that answers one thing at least. Although..."

She frowned, then turned back to Astra. "In that case, this is actually even weirder. If you're a Kirlia, why do you have a Pokeball? Heck, why are you dressed like..." She hesitated, struggling to find the right words, before settling on just gesturing up and down at Astra's robe. "Like that?"

Astra smiled, perking back up.

"It's because, almost a week ago now, I became a Pokemon trainer." she explained, then paused. "Which, of course, required disguising myself as a human. I'm dressed like this because...well, humans wear clothes, and this was the best my village had."

She shrugged. "Honestly, I kind of like it! Very breezy."

Mawile's eyes bulged. "Wait, you're a Pokemon that's gone undercover to become a trainer?"

"It was no big deal, really." Astra said, grinning. "Professor Birch didn't suspect a thing, and I got Treecko right after. I'm trying to become the Champion, so I can maybe stop humans from, well, destroying my village once it gets discovered, but I've—"

"Wait! Stop, hold up." Mawile frantically interrupted, holding up a hand. "This is... a lot you're throwing at me right now. Where do I even—village? You said that before. What village?"

"My home, back in Hoenn." Astra elaborated. "All of the Ralts and Kirlia on the continent live there, hidden from the human world, but our protections are failing—at the rate the nearest human city is expanding, we're going be discovered eventually."

A grimace threatened to overtake her face at the thought, but she pushed it back down.

"Recently though, I learned that there's someone all the humans listen to, called the Pokemon Champion." Astra continued. "So, I figured if I became this Champion, I might be able to protect my village when it gets discovered."

She paused, then took a deep breath—she had to at least ask.

"What about you?" she asked, trying to hold back her trepidation. "Were you from a village too?"

Mawile squinted at Astra.

"Am I in a spinoff?" she muttered to herself, seemingly not entirely meaning for Astra to hear her. "Or—wait, that sounds a little familiar, but where...?"

Mawile thought about it for another moment, then shook her head and turned back to Astra.

"No, I'm afraid there's no secret conclave of Mawile here. Last I remember, I was going to sleep back home, but come morning I somehow woke up here, in this forest. Made a little hovel over that way," she pointed north, "but there's nothing else out here."

"...oh."

Astra sat down. That was... disappointing, though not entirely unexpected.

"Darn. It would have been nice to know there was another Pokemon village out there..."

She sighed, but smiled as she turned back to Mawile a moment later. "But, at least I know we're not totally alone, now. It's really cool meeting another Pokemon who can talk!"

"Um, yeah, about that?" Mawile began. "What do you mean? Every Pokemon I've met so far can talk...even if they've never been particularly willing to talk to me." she grumbled in a slightly lower tone. "Stupid, lousy ability...anyways, can you not understand them?"

"You can?" Astra asked, baffled. "As far as I knew up until now, only other Ralts and Kirlia could actually talk. Other Pokemon just say their species name over and over, and whenever anyone tried telepathy, all they would get is a sort of, crude, conceptual thing."

She paused, struggling to figure out how to properly convey what psychic conversations entailed, before deciding it wasn't worth it. The concepts were too complicated to explain without at least a basic primer, which she doubted Mawile had...even if the smaller Pokemon did seem awfully well-informed.

"Are you saying you can understand all of them?" she asked.

Mawile nodded. "As far as I know, all Pokemon can talk pretty much freely with each other. Though, I noticed your mouth isn't moving — are you using telepathy to talk to me right now? What does it sound like if you use your regular voice?"

Astra's face flushed.

"Um. I'd rather not." she said, looking away and poking her fingers together. "That's reserved for, uh. Family."

Seriously, Mawile was nice, but not that nice.

"Oh, er... never mind then, I guess?" Mawile scratched her head awkwardly. "Anyways, everyone here speaks Eng—er, intelligibly, and so do you, so I'm not sure how that all adds up. What do I sound like to you?"

Astra hesitated. "It's...kind of weird. I can understand you just fine, like you're speaking human, but under that I can also hear you just going 'Maw mawile wile maw' at the same time. It's like..." She frowned. "It's like talking to two people at once, but they're the same person, and one is completely incomprehensible."

"That's... bizarre." Mawile replied, placing a hand on her chin. "...can you bring out one of your Pokemon? I want to test something."

"Sure." Astra said, standing up. Treecko's Pokeball was still in her hand, so she just tossed it in the air. "Treecko, come on out!"

In a flash of red light, Treecko re-emerged into the world. He took one look at Mawile and crouched down, ready for combat.

"Oh—no, Treecko," Astra said, patting him on the head. "Mawile is friendly. I just brought you out to test something. Mawile, this is Treecko."

"Hiya!" Mawile said in a cheery tone as she waved at Treecko, her horn carefully held still on the ground. "How are you?"

Treecko stared at Mawile in confusion, then looked to Astra.

"Tree," he said, pointing at Mawile. "Ko, treecko."

"She's a new friend." Astra answered automatically. "She just wanted to hear you talk a bit. Is that okay?"

Treecko shrugged. "Tree."

"What the hell...?" Mawile muttered, staring at Treecko. "That doesn't...what?"

"Huh?" Astra looked at Mawile, concerned. "What is what? What happened? Can you understand him?"

"I... yes?" Mawile replied, though not looking entirely certain of her own answer. "It's... like he's talking out of a bad Google translation, kind of?"

Astra blinked, bewildered. "Google translation"? What were these things that Mawile kept referencing?

"I can hear what he's saying, but it's all primitive and out of order." Mawile continued. "He wanted to know why I talk like you, I think? Or maybe I totally misinterpreted that, but... yeah, something weird is definitely going on here. What did you hear?"

Astra shrugged. "It was just 'Tree, ko, Treecko' to me."

"Well, that's definitely not what I heard." Mawile reiterated. "But why...?"

She trailed off, staring into the distance, then frowned. "I...can think of one explanation, maybe. I'm not sure how much sense it would make to you, but it would explain how you got here, as well as this weirdness."

"Oh?" Astra asked, curious. "What is it?"

"I think you may have somehow gotten punted here from an alternate dimension."

Wind blew through the clearing, shaking the trees and rustling the grass. Treecko settled down to rest in a nearby patch of flowers, while Astra just frowned.

"I don't know what that means."

Mawile sighed. "Okay so imagine there's a world just like yours, somewhere else. But in this other world, something in the past, or maybe at the beginning, something happened differently, and caused everything that followed after to spiral out in a different direction. Are you following?"

Astra frowned harder. "I... think so? Like if I hadn't gone out for berries that one time, I wouldn't have nearly gotten captured, and then wouldn't have gone to the city."

"Um, sure, I guess?" Mawile said. "Anyways, this world is a reality where Pokemon can all talk to each other like humans, but not to humans, while your normal is one where they're all, well. Animals."

She paused, looking over at Treecko. "No offense meant."

Treecko waved her off. "Ko."

Mawile grimaced. "Oh, that is definitely gonna take some getting used to."

"Alright..." Astra said, thinking. "I think I get it? But—wait!" She gasped, a horrifying thought striking her. "Does that mean I can't get back home? What about my village? If I don't become the champion, it's going to get discovered! How do we fix this!?"

"It... wouldn't be easy." Mawile winced. "We don't really know how you got shunted into this dimension to begin with, and without that as a starting point, options are kind of limited. There's at least a couple of entities I can think of that I'm pretty sure could put you back where you belong, but we'd need to find them first, which would be incredibly difficult, and I don't even know where we are now. Not to mention, I'm not sure Dialga or Palkia would be willing to help even if we found them."

Astra blinked. "Who?"

"A pair of legendary Pokemon who control time and space, respectively."

Silence rolled through the clearing. Astra blinked again.

"What?" she managed. "There are—wait, you know this? For real? How do you know this?"

She paused, squinting at Mawile. "Where did you say you came from, again?"

"Er..." Mawile shrank back, looking away for a moment. "I mean, I did mention I just sort of 'appeared' here a week ago, right? I'm not exactly from this world either. As for how I know this stuff, in my home dimension, I...used to live with humans, and was able to learn a lot about a few...er, possible worlds? Due to certain circumstances there."

"That's really vague." Astra said, eyes narrowing further. "It kind of feels like you're just dodging the question. What circumstances?"

Mawile grimaced. "Look, it might be better if you just don't know. It would be...really hard to explain. Bottom line is, I know a lot more about certain aspects of this world than a 'normal' Pokemon might, and am aware of at least a good number of the most powerful Pokemon in existence. I might not know exactly how either of us ended up here, but I am next to certain that Dialga and Palkia could fix it."

"How hard?"

Mawile blinked. "Er, excuse me?"

"How hard would it be?" Astra clarified. "To explain?"

Mawile took a moment to think about it. "You went to Birch to get your starter Pokemon, right? Imagine if...you suddenly found yourself pressed to explain your entire village situation to him, and then had to also convince him not to tell anyone else about its existence, or even investigate it himself, despite the fact that researching new Pokemon-related discoveries is what he's dedicated his entire life to."

"That... does sound like it would be hard." Astra admitted.

"Now imagine that again, but while you're talking to Birch, he not only has a decent chance of having a major freak out over the subject before you can even finish explaining, but potentially starts suffering from a minor-to-severe case of existential despair mid-way through."

Astra stared at Mawile. Existential despair? What in the world? "...really?"

"Yes, really." Mawile replied, walking closer. "Look, it shouldn't really matter, in the end. As long as you have faith that I at least mostly know what I'm talking about, it shouldn't be particularly relevant. So... please, just trust me on this?"

She looked up at Astra pleadingly, and Astra hesitated. She'd like to believe Mawile, but her story was just so incredibly odd. Not to mention, Astra could literally feel the guilt settling about Mawile like a cloak of mist—but there were other emotions there, too. Sincerity, hope, panic, but nothing negative directed towards Astra herself. Going off that, it seemed like Mawile truly was trying to protect her from...something.

"...alright, fine." Astra allowed. "But if it ever becomes truly important, I don't care how hard it is to say, you gotta tell me, alright?"

Mawile smiled, settling on the grass beside her. "That's fine. If things get that dire, we'll probably be past the point where it'll be that shocking anyways."

Astra nodded, then paused to look around. "So, we just gotta find those two, right? That's more of a direction than I had before finding you. But what do we do now?"

"I... don't really know." Mawile frowned. "Just getting out of this forest might be a challenge in and of itself. I've only been stuck here for a week because I can't seem to find my way out—every time I've made a committed effort, I somehow got lost, and ultimately just ended up back where I started."

"Hmm...well, maybe if we try together, we can find a way!" Astra said, grinning. "I'm sure it'll go better with the two of us."

Her smile faded, a worried frown replacing it. "But I hope we find a way soon. You made this sound like it'll take a while, and if I'm gone for too long, my village is toast..."

"I wouldn't be too worried." Mawile said. "If we do actually find Dialga and manage to get his help, I don't see any reason he couldn't send you right back to whenever you left. Ruler of time, remember?"

Astra blinked. "Really? You're sure?"

Mawile nodded, and Astra exhaled. "That's...good to know. I have some friends I'd hate to abandon back home."

"Yeah, I've been wondering about the people I left behind too." Mawile agreed. She patted Astra on the leg, smiling gently. "Try not to think about it too much. If we can get back, it'll be like we never left. If we can't...well, it wasn't our choice. Besides, Dialga and Palkia aren't the only options, I'm sure we can find some way back."

"Mmhmm." Astra hummed, having noticed when Mawile started using "we" in reference to future events. "So, I guess you'll be coming with me then?"

"Er... well, yeah, I was kind of hoping." Mawile said, rubbing the back of her neck. "I don't want to be stuck in this world any more than you do, and I definitely wouldn't mind some mutual help in fixing that. On my own, it might even be kind of hopeless, given I can't even find my way out of the forest, so teaming up with you is almost certainly my best option."

"So, one could say that you are a Pokemon," Astra said, slowly, "Traveling with a Pokemon trainer."

Mawile paused. Both mouths opened for a moment, then closed as she squinted at Astra.

"I don't like what you're implying here..."

"It would make sense if I caught you." Astra said, long hours of trying to mislead humanity coming to mind. Just because she was somewhere else didn't mean that keeping a low profile was any less vital. "A Pokemon that travels with a trainer but isn't theirs is kind of weird, isn't it? And what if you get hurt? The healing I saw from the Pokecenters was pretty impressive, but I can't hand them to you in a Pokeball if you're not in one. Plus, since I can look like a human, I can go a lot of places that Pokemon can't."

"No, it's not—I get the logic, I just...ugh."

Mawile sighed, rubbing her forehead. Astra watched warily as the smaller Pokemon's maw rose up behind her, anxiously clacking together a few times before settling down.

"It's just... it might be okay if it's you, but I'm not a big fan of the idea of being stuffed into a Pokeball." Mawile eventually continued, crossing her arms. "Do you even know what it's like in there? I don't, but I'm not sure I really want to find out."

"Treecko." Treecko suddenly piped up, raising his head and pointing at himself. "Ko. Tree tree ko treecko ko."

Mawile twitched. "Er, thank you. I think."

Astra looked between Mawile and Treecko. "What did he say?"

"He was trying to explain what it's like inside a Pokeball. It's apparently...like sleeping but more, if I'm putting that together correctly? Is this what Meowth has to deal with...?" she muttered absentmindedly.

"Birch did say it was sort of like a...stasis?" Astra said. "I wasn't really listening. Who's Meowth?"

"Oh, he's—well, not nobody, but he's not important." Mawile replied, waving the question off. "He might not even exist here, for all I know. If he shows up, I'll tell you, but with any luck, he won't."

She sighed, then stood up, stretching her arms above her shoulders. Her horn rose up and opened wide with the motion, appearing to almost yawn, before settling back down like a heinous ponytail.

"Alright, let's get it over with."

Astra blinked.

"What, that easily?" she asked, rising to her feet. "I thought it'd take longer to convince you."

"Well, I do have conditions." Mawile said, raising a three-fingered hand to count off her claws. "First, you can have me linked to a Pokeball, but I don't really want to be in there for any longer than necessary. That means I travel with you in the outside world—I walk outside, I sleep outside, I...well, I can't see how I'd eat in there anyways, but you get the idea. Basically, just please don't recall me unless I ask, or you absolutely need to."

Astra hummed. "I'm not sure how well that would work in a human city, but I don't see any problem with it otherwise."

"Second..." Mawile paused, looking torn. "I'm...not really used to fighting. I won't back down if needs must, but I'd rather be...kept on the back lines, so to speak?"

Astra frowned.

"I can't not fight with you." she pointed out. "I'm a trainer, so it'd look awfully odd for me to be carrying around a Pokemon I never battle with, and I don't want anyone looking at me any closer than they have to. Because, you know," she waved a hand at her head, "not human."

"Yeah, I know..." Mawile sighed. "I get it, there's no way I'm getting out of it completely. All I'm asking is that you don't have me battle as much as your other Pokemon, and to try to take another option if you have it, alright?"

Astra nodded. "I can do that, I think."

"Thank you." Mawile said, before suddenly straightening and staring Astra directly in the eyes. "Third, and finally—as much as we may need to pretend otherwise, I am not actually your Pokemon. I am my own person. Not an animal, and definitely not a pet. I'll follow your lead, but this is going to be a partnership, or nothing at all. Is that clear?"

Astra flinched back as Mawile's aura of terror briefly flickered back into existence. Her toothy horn hovered overhead, opened slightly in anticipation. "I...yes, yes, that's fine! Just, stop that ability thing!"

Mawile stared Astra down for a moment more before sighing, letting her maw droop back behind her. "Good. Sorry, just wanted to make that point very clear."

"You didn't have to be a jerk about it." Astra grumbled, privately noting that Mawile was starting to remind her of May a bit. "I wouldn't do anything to you I wouldn't do to someone else."

Mawile sighed. "That might be true, and I don't think you would, but there's a sort of an inherent power gap between us. You—" she waved at Astra, "—can evolve. Twice! Once already, even. You can disguise yourself as a human, use awesome psychic powers, probably read minds...you can do so much more than I can."

She looked down at the ground with a rueful expression. "Meanwhile, unless we find something I'm not even sure exists here, I'm stuck as just this. I can't disguise myself as a human like you can, and I'm pretty sure I won't be able to talk to any of them either, so all I'll be in anyone else's eyes is a wild Pokemon. You're basically my only hope at a decent life, but you also hold pretty much all of the cards."

"...oh." Astra said, wide-eyed at Mawile's rant. "I...hadn't realized it was like that."

It really was a bit unfair, if she thought of it like that. Astra was basically asking Mawile to sacrifice her freedom. Hadn't that been what Astra herself was scared of? Was still scared of?

"I can't really change who I am or what I can do." Astra said, closing her eyes. "It is unfair that you can't do a lot of what I can. But I don't want you to think I'm ever taking advantage of you. So I promise, as one Pokemon to another, I will never treat you like anything less than a person. And if you're truly unhappy about it all, then..."

Astra exhaled, looking Mawile in the eye. "Well, we'll try to talk about it first. But if for some reason I just utterly refuse to listen, then you have my express permission to rip off my disguise and expose me to the whole world. How about that?"

Mawile stared at Astra, eyes widening, then let out a bark of laughter and shook her head.

"You're a pretty nice person, Astra." she said, grinning. "Even if I wish it never happened, I'm glad it was you that ended up here."

The two smiled at each other, and Mawile walked a few feet away, turning to face Astra. She opened her mouth, then suddenly blinked rapidly, and began to laugh again.

"What's so funny?" Astra asked.

"Ah- nothing." Mawile said, shaking her head. "There's just...an absurd, private sort of irony in this situation. A Pokemon, disguised as a trainer, capturing me, who...well, this all just feels a bit backwards, is all."

She grinned. "Anyways, let's do this."

Astra nodded, still slightly confused, but grinning right back. Recalling Treecko from his spot in the grass, she shuffled his Pokeball away and brought out a fresh one. Then, taking aim, she tossed it at Mawile.

Mawile closed her eyes and bowed her head as the ball flew through the air. A split second later, it impacted, and Astra watched as the smaller Pokemon vanished in a flash of red light. The ball shook once, twice, thrice...

Then fell still with a small chime.

Walking over, Astra picked the ball up and stared at it for a moment.

"Capture success." she said quietly. "Welcome to the team, Mawile. I hope we can find our way home."

Spinning the ball around, she reached back. "Now, come back out! Go, Maw—"

Reality froze.

In the depths of another dimension, two legendary Pokemon were sleepily examining a group of Unown. Something had knocked them all out of order, and caused a small bit of spacetime to become entangled with a different bit.

Palkia was looking over one particular knot of spacetime in consternation. Frowning, he beckoned Dialga over to take a look.

Dialga did so, then shrugged and growled at Palkia. He was still tired.

Palkia, astonished, motioned at the knot in exasperation.

Dialga yawned, shrugging again.

Sighing in resignation, Palkia forcefully ripped the knot free from the two universes it was entangled with, leaving two gaping holes. Copying the knot, he slapped the holes shut again with the resulting messes, and watched unhappily as the knots re-integrated themselves into their universes.

Shoddy work all around, but then again, they had just woken up.

ALPHA

"—ile!"

Astra tossed the Pokeball into the air. Red light flashed, and Mawile reappeared, looking rather disoriented.

"Okay, that was almost exactly as weird as I thought it'd be." Mawile complained. "Yeah, definitely not something I really want to—what the...?"

She looked up, eyes going wide. "Alright, where the hell are we now!?"

"What do you—oh!"

Astra gasped as she looked around. The trees, the clouds, the smell. All three had suddenly changed back without warning...and behind her, over the treetops, Rustboro stood, shining in the afternoon light.

"That's...Rustboro?" she said aloud, stunned. "How did—when—what!?"

"Wait, that's Rustboro?" Mawile demanded, rounding on Astra. "We're back where you came from? Why!? How!? How long was I in there for!?"

"I—I don't know!" Astra stammered. "It's only been ten seconds! I just picked up your ball to release you, and then suddenly we were...here."

Mawile stared at her, then at the city. She threw her hands up.

"The fuck!?"

BETA

"—ile!"

Astra tossed the Pokeball into the air. Red light flashed, and Mawile reappeared, looking rather disoriented.

"Okay, that was almost exactly as weird as I thought it'd be." Mawile complained. "Yeah, definitely not something I really want to repeat. Felt like I'd been forcibly placed into the fetal position."

"Like I said, I'll try to not put you in except when I need to." Astra said, patting the smaller Pokemon on the head.

"Hey!" Mawile grumbled, batting Astra's hand away. "No patting...also, aren't Kirlias supposed to be around my height? This is completely unfair."

Astra shrugged. "Kirlia in my village have always been this tall. So..." She took a moment to look around. "What now?"

On cue, Mawile and Astra's stomachs both rumbled. Mawile looked at Astra's backpack.

"You wouldn't happen to have any food in there, would you?" she asked, hopefully.

Astra nodded. "Yeah, but I was hoping to find a berry bush or a river to fish from before I dug into that."

Mawile shook her head. "Bushes around here are picked clean extremely fast on a daily basis. I can barely get enough to feed myself sometimes — in fact, I really don't get enough. Which is why I was, uh...setting a lure, earlier."

"Well, it was a very good lure." Astra complimented. "And if it is that barren around here, then I suppose I can bring out a few berry jars. Do you want to eat here?"

She looked around the clearing, but Mawile shook her head.

"Nah, let's go to my hovel over there." she said, pointing through the trees. "It's just a bunch of rocks, but it's been home for the past week, and I think I can repurpose some of them as tables."

"Sounds good to me." Astra said. "Lead the way."

And so they went.

I have very little idea of how to actually continue either of these timelines, but especially Beta. Perhaps Astra and Mawile team travel with Ash for a while. They're in Sinnoh, so hunting down Dialga and Palkia should be... not as hard. Again, I know bretty much jack about anywhere but Hoenn, I literally cannot write about Sinnoh without ludicrous ammounts of research.

I encourage readers to try their hand. And since I wrote two for @Flairina, I think she owes me one now? What's the exchange rate on omakes? Is there one? Wait that's not how that works? Whoopsie!

Hope you enjoyed. It's not my best, but I had fun.

Last edited:

Holy hell... I did NOT expect any sort of continuation of this so soon, if ever, and it's almost three times as long as the first chapter. Where do you get that kind of speed?! It took me multiple hours just to finish this response!

I profusely apologize to @Flairina for the gross mischaracterization of her Mawile. I don't know how she/you would react in certain situations, so it's basically Mawhile-INO

You did pretty well, actually! A little more swearing than I'd be liable to do (at least out loud), but my priorities would be pretty close to how you wrote them - if I'd written the scene instead, I'd expect the conversation to proceed at least mostly the same way, give or take some wording choices. So, kudos for that!

"Hm." Mawile said, sighing. "Well, first things first. Do you know what a Mystery Dungeon is?"

Yep, sounds like me alright! Establish the continuity before anything else, because otherwise this is just going to get even more confusing.

Mawile stared at Astra blankly. "Am I in a spinoff?" she muttered. "Or, wait that sounds a little familiar, where...?"

Mawile!me: No... not just a spinoff... a fanfic?! :o

...no, seriously, if a Kirlia named "Astra" dressed like a person actually came up to me, I imagine I'd pretty immediately recognize where she's from. For the sake of not getting too meta with it however (in a way that would likely result in me trying to petition Dermonster, in-character, to let us both back into our own dimensions), I understand why you'd decide that particular memory either doesn't exist here, is too distant to recall, or is "locked" so to speak.

Astra hesitated. "It's kind of weird. I can understand you just fine, like you're speaking human, but under that I can also hear you just going 'Maw mawile wile maw' at the same time. It's like," she said, frowning. 'It's like talking to two people at once, but they're the same person, and one is completely incomprehensible."
"I... yes?" Mawile said, looking fairly poleaxed. "It's... it's like he's talking out of a bad google translation. I can hear what he's saying, but it's all primitive and out of order. He wanted to know why I talked like you, I think? Okay, no, something weird is definitely going on here. What did you hear?"

So Astra understands "human", which implies Mawile!me is still speaking English beneath the surface veneer of "Maw Mawile Maw", but she still can't understand Pokemon from her own world here, even on the bad-translation level I apparently can. Treecko didn't suddenly become intelligible to her, or start speaking "proper" Pokemon to me, so properties presumably carry between worlds, meaning nothing about Astra should have changed in transit... but, unless humans from Astra's world can understand Mawile!me as well (which I guess we may or may not find out), this world is clearly considering Astra a Pokemon, and thus applying the "Pokemon can understand other Pokemon" rule. Interesting...

and I happen to know pretty much every pokemon that exists.

This is probably one of the only sentences here I can't imagine myself being likely to say, interestingly enough. I don't know pretty much every Pokemon, I know pretty much every Pokemon that exists within eight or so specific regions of the world. It'd be some serious hubris to say otherwise, especially when I've still yet to nail down the continuity we're in... but it's easy enough to excuse by just assuming I phrased it poorly, or wasn't thinking about that at the moment. Not as though I always speak with perfect clarity in real life, after all. ^^;

Behind her, her maw rose up and clacked a few times before settling down.

I like the idea of this being a sort of nervous/thinking tic that happens without Mawile!me even noticing from time to time. As if Mawile weren't disconcerting enough already...

I walk outside, I sleep outside, basically, don't recall me unless I ask or you absolutely need to.

Mawile!me: ...which, depending on how fast you walk and how comfortable the Pokeball turns out to be, admittedly may be a bit more often than I'm currently implying. But I definitely need that to not be considered the common state of things!

"Ah, nothing." Mawile said, shaking her head. "There's just... an absurd sort of irony in this situation. A pokemon disguised as a trainer capturing me, who... well, it just feels like the situation should be reversed, is all."

Internally, I'm thinking this has got to be the weirdest possible route to ending up involved in the Pokemon League challenge, in any capacity whatsoever.

Ooh! Didn't expect THAT to be how you resolved it, even with the plot spoilers you mentioned before. That certainly leaves a lot of room for potential continuations...

And aren't Kirlias supposed to be around my height? This is unfair." she grumbled.

I can just see Mawile!me trawling through my memories for any appearances of Kirlia in the anime or games, then mentally comparing them to ones of Gardevoir, and subsequently being both confused and envious/annoyed at Astra's apparent giant-ness. :p

"Wait, that's Rustboro?" Mawile demanded. "We're back where you came from? Why!? How long was I in there for!?"

Mawile!me: I mean I guess it's nice we're at least back near civilization, but I didn't sign up to be Rip Van Winkled!

"I—I don't know!" Astra stammered. "It's only been ten seconds! I just picked up your ball to release you and then suddenly we were... here." she finished lamely.

Mawile stared at her, then at the city. She threw her hands up.

...and Hoopa and Mew immediately ratchet WAY up the list of potential "suspects" on Mawile!me's mental list. Lousy little legendary pranksters, teleporting people through dimensions and time! Quit screwing with me- er, us- and show yourselves already!

Anyways, that was awesome! Despite the large focus on talking/exposition, it was highly enjoyable. :) Assuming there is one, I very much look forward to the next installment, and-

Since I wrote two for @Flairina, I think she owes me one now? What's the exchange rate on omakes? Is there one? Wait that's not how that works? Whoopsie!

Oh god Derm, no, don't do this to me; I'm too slow at updating my fics as is! Subsumption has been waiting three months for an update and Stand-in has been waiting a year and a half; I can't pick up a new project like this now!

(...mind maybe waiting a bit? I don't think I can bang something out quite that fast. ^^; )

Last edited:
Holy hell... I did NOT expect any sort of continuation of this so soon, if ever, and it's almost three times as long as the first chapter. Where do you get that kind of speed?! It took me multiple hours just to finish this response!

I have no goddamn clue. Keep in mind, my usual speed is like Paragraph a week. I just set my personal best start to finish record on this thing.

...no, seriously, if a Kirlia named "Astra" dressed like a person actually came up to me, I imagine I'd pretty immediately recognize where she's from. For the sake of not getting too meta with it however (in a way that would likely result in me trying to petition Dermaster, in-character, to let us both back into our own dimensions), I understand why you'd decide that particular memory either doesn't exist here, is too distant to recall, or is "locked" so to speak.
:anger:

Ooh! Didn't expect THAT to be how you resolved it, even with the plot spoilers you mentioned before. That certainly leaves a lot of room for potential continuations...

If I decide to. Like I said, unlike Hyphen proper I dont actually know how Backslash would go, since the Beta timeline isnt even really established yet and without Astra causing the Whismur cave-in, the Alpha timeline can't progress down 'Canon RSE' so it's a bit of a weird situation. I'm unlikely to explore them to any serious capacity, other than maybe a few random scenes here and there, and again I literally have no info about Sinnoh so I'm more or less leaving Beta in the hands of anyone who wants to take it up.

Anyways, that was awesome! Despite the large focus on talking/exposition, it was highly enjoyable. :) Assuming there is one, I very much look forward to the next installment, and-

...oh god Derm, no, don't do this to me; I'm too slow at updating my fics as is! Subsumption has been waiting three months for an update and Stand-in has been waiting a year and a half; I can't pick up a new project like this now!

(Mind maybe waiting a bit? I don't think I can bang something out quite that fast. ^^; )

Hey, take your time. This was an extreme outlier on my end, so don't feel pressured. It's your choice. Make something new, continue the timelines, feel free to do whatever. Just keep up the good work, and thanks for reading~

Though, I'm sad you didnt comment on the language thing.

Last edited:
Back