NOT EVEN BAZETT IS STONK ENUFF!!
....Wait a second.....Bazett.....Madoka.....Homura.....could it be?
  1. Hair colour essentially a darker shade of pink.
  2. Is a stoic badass.
  3. Also has some shy cute moments.
  4. Can take on servants.
  5. Strong Romantic feelings stemming from admiration towards a single person
.....Okay I am now going to consider Bazett as Madoka and Homura's daughter either from the future or an alternate timeline.

....Wait a second.....Bazett.....Madoka.....Homura.....could it be?
  1. Hair colour essentially a darker shade of pink.
  2. Is a stoic badass.
  3. Also has some shy cute moments.
  4. Can take on servants.
  5. Strong Romantic feelings stemming from admiration towards a single person
.....Okay I am now going to consider Bazett as Madoka and Homura's daughter either from the future or an alternate timeline.
*Is sweating* I have no idea what you're talking about!

Trying to win a shouting contest with Luvia over what is better, left twix or right twix.
Wait does that mean Luvia takes the place of his little sister?
But clearly the best option is to put both twix in a packet for everyone to decide upon this fact!

Also, Bazzette theory sounds earily plausible.
It's amazing what a mind sustained only by sugar long after it should have gone to sleep can do.

So here's the sheet for the Tiger Shinai Morgan.

Noble Phantasms
Tiger Shinai Morgan
The wrath of the Taiga!
Type: Anti-Unit
Rank: 'D' against opponents with no divinity and raises as the divinity of her opponents raise until it reaches 'A'.
Description: A normal kendo shinai that was drench in the grail mud of the seventh holy grail war. It became jet black, nearly weightless, and practically indestructible. It somehow found itself in a pawn shop collecting dust until Taiga found it five years later when she was still just ten. She attached a tiger strap to it because she felt like it, later she found that it had demonic powers. At first she freaked out until realizing how awesome it is and made it her noble phantasm without even knowing it. It posses the ability to fire jet black beams by thrusting, however these beams will do as much harm as punching someone to a normal person and servant. Its other ability is that it raises it's damage when the opponent has divinity. Plus it has the added bonus of being capable of harming spiritual beings like wraiths and servants.

I have no regrets.

So here's the sheet for the Tiger Shinai Morgan.

Noble Phantasms
Tiger Shinai Morgan
The wrath of the Taiga!
Type: Anti-Unit
Rank: 'D' against opponents with no divinity and raises as the divinity of her opponents raise until it reaches 'A'.
Description: A normal kendo shinai that was drench in the grail mud of the seventh holy grail war. It became jet black, nearly weightless, and practically indestructible. It somehow found itself in a pawn shop collecting dust until Taiga found it five years later when she was still just ten. She attached a tiger strap to it because she felt like it, later she found that it had demonic powers. At first she freaked out until realizing how awesome it is and made it her noble phantasm without even knowing it. It posses the ability to fire jet black beams by thrusting, however these beams will do as much harm as punching someone to a normal person and servant. Its other ability is that it raises it's damage when the opponent has divinity. Plus it has the added bonus of being capable of harming spiritual beings like wraiths and servants.

I have no regrets.
"I have no regrets."

Gilgamesh looked at him with the same bored expression.

"This is the only path."

He would know better soon enough.

"Unlimited Taiga Works."

Suddenly, an infinite horde of Taigas descended upon the Golden King, screaming and shouting, all with their wooden shinai raised over their heads.

Gilgamesh looked on in horror.

Last edited:
"HomuHomu's Infinite Dimension!" And then Gilgamesh was forced to watch an army of alternates Homuras arguing about what version of Madoka was better.

Back