Heroic Desires (My Hero Academia Quest)

I don't think we should shift to telekinesis, after all we're strongest with Shirohimes quirk at the moment. Using telekinesis would be less effective. Especially since Toga is apparently resistant to MIND.

Last edited:
We're weaker with Shirohime's Quirk as well. Cuz unsurprisingly, being weak in BODY does that. No matter how many additional boosts you get against someone with a BODY specialty.

We're weaker with Shirohime's Quirk as well. Cuz unsurprisingly, being weak in BODY does that. No matter how many additional boosts you get against someone with a BODY specialty.
We're not though? She's resistant to MIND so using telekinesis is less effective, and being weak in BODY doesn't affect our ability to attack her. And as I said, it's currently stronger than our MIND.

Last edited:
It does though? She's resistant to MIND so using telekinesis is less effective, and being weak in BODY doesn't affect our ability to attack her. And as I said, it's currently stronger than our MIND.
QM corrected me on how I was operating on how I thought weakness works. Turns out they get the bonus additional die but we don't lose one.

Still don't feel like fighting her though. We should run.

Being weak to a stat doesn't make you worse at it. It only makes people using it better against you. Right now fighting her a BODY roll from you uses 3 dice while a MIND one uses 1. Your weakness just makes it so her 3 BODY turns into 4 when attacking you.

Honestly, chose the literal worst stat to be weak too. Considering how most Quirks seem to be BODY Quirks.

Oy Vey.

Should we just give into the hate and turn the alley into a bloodcrest?

Hold on a fucking second here, Toga's resistance is MIND? Crazy, yandere, psychopath Toga who's been shown to be athletic and fit enough to outmanoeuvre Aizawa and who's Quirk is entirely based around her managing to get in close enough to stab someone and her strength is MIND and not BODY?

So, she resists MIND, we're weak to BODY, and you all absolutely refuse to run away. What now?
Yeah, it really annoys me that at times that people never seem to want to runaway when it seems like the best option. That's just a harmful mentality to have since there are legit moments that not running away would get you killed in quests and I've seen times where the quest ended or got other people killed because people refused to run from any fight even when it made sense and it was obvious that fighting was a stupid idea.

Last edited:
Man, this is a heart-pounding and a little hard to watch, given that Toga's strength is our weakness.

I'm getting Yandere Simulator vibes from Toga and it's creepy.
Let's see if someone gets what Daiki's quirk is doing right now.
Wild guess, but... if we just got the Bloodlust trait from that bond with Toga, it's copying her character trait instead of just a quirk.

Yeah, it really annoys me that at times that people never seem to want to runaway when it seems like the best option. That's just a harmful mentality to have since there are legit moments that not running away would get you killed in quests and I've seen times where the quest ended or got other people killed because people refused to run from any fight even when it made sense and it was obvious that fighting was a stupid idea.
Well, running away isn't the best option, after all she knows where we live, and probably where all our friends live.

I'd say our best shot is to try and talk her down, Daiki is a fucking weakling so trying to run is doomed to failure if she chases us, for some god forsaken reason she's resistant to MIND despite the fact she's literally mentally unstable so using telekinesis is also useless and she's weak to SOUL so that's the one that's most likely to succeed

The only problem is that for some fucking reason we have to deal with this bloodlust bullshit so unless we're willing to say "hey you've tasted my blood so now we can be friends but to seal our friendship you should give me some of your blood" that probably won't work either

So basically, we're screwed

As for what's going on with bloodlust the only real explanation for me would be that it's a side effect of Daiki's copy of Toga's Quirk and the suddenness of the whole thing has caused his body to go into a sort of shock about the new sensations though that doesn't explain why we still have to deal with it when using other Quirks

Well, running away isn't the best option, after all she knows where we live, and probably where all our friends live.
We get away we can always call the police. Sure they may not catch her but our friends and family would get warning and Toga IIRC isn't the type to target families of her 'crushes'. Running may not be the best option but it seems like better than fighting.

...yeah, no, running was still the best choice. Like, seriously, we have a Pro Hero older sister and Shirohime is related to a Pro Hero, Haruka is living in UA and the Twins have pretty good defenses at home.

Let's see if someone gets what Daiki's quirk is doing right now.
Was I close?

Also, reminder to people considering things that Daiki's still suffering that weird affliction thingy from whatever's happening to his quirk (I had some theories in my earlier post).

Running away was something that I spoke out against earlier, citing things such as Toga knowing where our family lives, etc.

However, I do want to note that our elder sister is more than likely good enough to help out a great deal (if not just singlehandedly take care of) Toga, and that fighting is not going to lead to good things considering that Daiki's first thought now is "drink her blood".

He's also not in a position to talk her down. Again, his first thought is "drink her blood".

I say we get the hell out of here.

The problem with running is that, as I said, Toga absolutely dominates Daiki in BODY so the odds of her not catching up to him are minuscule, especially since he's deali with the whole bloodlust thing, which would leave him wide open to her, we might as well focus on the one thing we actually stand a chance in beating her at with SOUL

Also, I am know a firm believer that choosing BODY for our weakness was a suicidal decision sinc 95% of hero work involves BODY rolls to some degree

The problem with running is that, as I said, Toga absolutely dominates Daiki in BODY so the odds of her not catching up to him are minuscule, especially since he's deali with the whole bloodlust thing, which would leave him wide open to her, we might as well focus on the one thing we actually stand a chance in beating her at with SOUL

Also, I am know a firm believer that choosing BODY for our weakness was a suicidal decision sinc 95% of hero work involves BODY rolls to some degree
Dude, she cannot be reasoned with. We tried. We failed horribly.

I mean, reasoning and diplomacy isn't all SOUL can do.

If we go to the extremes, SOUL is basically anything to do with personality. It runs the gamut from persuasion to intimidation. I'm not saying we intimidate her (cause let's be real, that ain't gonna work), but we do have options for using SOUL.

Although Diplomacy would probably fail, yes.

To be fair out of character the only reason we failed was because we didn't roll high enough and SOUL is the stat that we're most likely to succeed in, both because it's our strength and because it's her weakness, and in character the reason we lost is because she needed to taste Daiki's blood in order to be his friend, which she has

Arguably her having done so and feeling as strong a bond with him as she does now should lower the DC for convincing her and we could even include convincing her that we should taste some if he really blood since that would both satisfy bloodlust and make her feel better since she could relate to that

To be fair out of character the only reason we failed was because we didn't roll high enough and SOUL is the stat that we're most likely to succeed in, both because it's our strength and because it's her weakness, and in character the reason we lost is because she needed to taste Daiki's blood in order to be his friend, which she has

Arguably her having done so and feeling as strong a bond with him as she does now should lower the DC for convincing her and we could even include convincing her that we should taste some if he really blood since that would both satisfy bloodlust and make her feel better since she could relate to that
No we don't want to taste her blood, dear god that's a horrible idea. Seriously, I get that Toga is your waifu, as this is the only explanation I can see for why you want to do that so badly, but seriously dude, do not indulge in the crazy. That'll just inflict more Mental Wounds.

Also, people don't feel our Bonds. Only Daiki does. And with Toga, she just wants to stab us even MORE because of her 'love'

No we don't want to taste her blood, dear god that's a horrible idea. Seriously, I get that Toga is your waifu, as this is the only explanation I can see for why you want to do that so badly, but seriously dude, do not indulge in the crazy. That'll just inflict more Mental Wounds.

Also, people don't feel our Bonds. Only Daiki does. And with Toga, she just wants to stab us even MORE because of her 'love'
I don't want Daiki to taste her blood either but any plan that doesn't involve that will require Daiki to pass a MIND roll in order to prevent himself from going berserk and while she doesn't feel the literal Bond like Daiki does she at least feels deeply enough about him, in her own twisted way, that theirs a decent chance that the DC for talking with her has gone down especially if we're trying to convince her of something she's already somewhat inclined to want

Well THAT was certainly an interesting update. The big "relationship +6" showing up was actually a great way to visualize the suddenness of the one-sided bond; very effective formatting. Daiki got some pretty poor rolls there...

...also, I somehow only just realized the coffeeshop guy's name is Takeshi Himiko. And he has a missing granddaughter. And his bond made Daiki's blood "surprisingly tasty". Uhh...

(Also also, for some reason Toga's name is listed as Toga Hagakure here. Is that a mistake, or is that just her real name in this continuity?)

Last edited:
Back