Harry And The Shipgirls: Prisoner of Shipping (A HP/KanColle Snippet Collection)

Warning: No underage lewding please
no underage lewding please
It frightens us all. Kami help them if Taiyang and Tamamo team up and discover certain...websites. :lol:

"Time to play 'Break the Harry', Mikon~!"
"Yes, I think Natsumi would look quite fetching in this. *Confused* Though a maid is a maid...I don't see it being French having anything to do with it. *Shrugs* Ah, well...a mystery for another time, perhaps. Oh, look at this one, Taiyang...interesting...a stocking that goes over one's entire body. Think we should order one for Natsumi?"
"Yes, Master...I think she would like the 'Santa's Helper' outfit as well. I know she's looking for a nice outfit to wear for Harry this Christmas."

:rofl::rofl::rofl: #BreakTheHarry #KitsuneBrainShort

Activities of a sexual nature that involve minors violate Rule 6: Acceptable Content On SV. We do recognize that teenagers have sex and we do permit fade-to-blacks and implications of events offscreen for teenage characters, but when the characters involved are both 14 they remain much too young for that, especially when it is being handled as a titillating joke rather than a mature manner. 16 might be more appropriate for offscreen implications, but until that point it would be strongly suggested that this sort of thing ceases.

Thank you for your time, and please have a pleasant day~

Somehow I got thinking. Do the weapon Tsukomogami enjoy weapon memes and cursed weapon images or do they view it like how regular folks view body horror?

Like some of these for example.

Del: *inarticulate yelling*

Somehow I got thinking. Do the weapon Tsukomogami enjoy weapon memes and cursed weapon images or do they view it like how regular folks view body horror?

Like some of these for example.

Del: *inarticulate yelling*

The stuff of nightmares depends upon our frame of reference.
For example:

Yamato chan hugging Little E and crying. "I had a terrible nightmare! All of our friends were disappearing right before my eyes! I ran to find you and when I did, I reached to hug you because you were still there! But my arms passed right through you and... and I looked and you were just poorly rendered CGI! It was so awful!"

Little E: "It's alright Yamato chan! I'm real and you'll always be my Knight of the Seas!"

Last edited:
There was a part of Fubuki, deep down, that was rather amused that despite her claims otherwise... she was a parent now. Each child she would treat as her own and if anyone threatened them?
Fubuki: "I can no longer deny it. I am, indeed, a Kaa-San." We give a fond farewell to that thread meme.

So, regarding USS Juan de Fuca (because why not and the thoughts are rolling around already)...

CBGN-7? I mean, she's in the right weight class to be a successor to the Alaskas. Flipside, the "Large" designation went out of use post-war with the Alaskas being scrapped and the Midways becoming more standard sized in terms of Cold War carrier sizes. Also, the CAG/CLG designations were changed to just CG, so you probably couldn't swing something like that. And CGBN might make people think it has ballistic missiles, so that's right out.

But, there is another option. Or 2-3, if you don't wish to violate the purity of the hull code and sequence. BG-1 or BBG-2 (apparently Kentucky was redesignated from BB-66 to BBG-1 at some point?) or BBG-72. Seeing that supposedly BBG is its own series for Kentucky, BG-1 would seem to be out of favor compared to BBG-2 following that series. Alternately, ignore the fallen through plans, and simply continue the BB sequence with a G slapped on the end. ... Kinda funny that following the BB sequence puts us about where the CG sequence would put us anyhow.

Of course, there is another point - Des Moines-class heavy cruisers were ~21k tons full load, so a nearly ~25k tons full load isn't much of a jump from that (particularly in an era with 45k ton battleships in the Iowas). Though in the world of CGs, Albany-class came in at ~17.5k tons full load (but to be fair, they were converted Baltimore/Oregon City CAs), while the heaviest "purpose built" CGs seemed more like 15.5k tons full load (and those were CGNs too). But given that Ticonderoga CGs are ~10k tons, and Burke DDGs aren't much less than that, a 25k ton ship lends itself to being classed as something other than a mere cruiser. :)

Unfortunately, no matter what Fubuki might have wished, her little peaceful moment in time came to an end. Eyes opening as she felt movement beside her, Fubuki turned to find the warm, cinnamon coloured eyes of Mutsuki looking back at her. Said Destroyer had a soft, loving smile on her face, "Good morning, Fubuki-Chan."

Just smiling back, Fubuki nodded, "And a good morning to you as well, Mutsuki-Chan."

Shifting slowly enough not to wake the others, she leaned over and gave her fellow shipgirl a soft kiss that was returned. As the Destroyer pulled back, Mutsuki gave a hum, "A very good morning, it seems, Fubuki-Chan." Tilting her head a little, she raised an eyebrow, "So what were you thinking of?"

Glancing at her, Fubuki lightly chuckled, "How long were you awake?"

Lips curling, Mutsuki gave a slight giggle, "Long enough to see you with that happy smile on your face. It really made you look cute."

Cheeks burning a little, the other girl let out a sight, "As to your question..." Fubuki smiled slightly more softly, "Just... a few things." At the raised eyebrow that answer got, she gave the barest shrug possible, "Mainly about how happy I am at this moment in time. With you, Yuudachi-Chan, Kisaragi-Chan, and Kana-Chan... and the children."

That made Mutsuki turn her attention to said children, in particular the two Neko cuddled into her, "It is a wonderful feeling, isn't it, Fubuki-Chan?" Humming, she reached up and gently stroked the hair of the two Nekomata sleeping in her embrace, "Do you think that this is how Nagato-San feels with Harry-Chan?"

For a few moments, Fubuki considered that before nodding, "I'm sure that is how she feels." Fond smile on her hips as she stroked Fu-Chan's head, she hummed, "It's hard to imagine how we lived before them."

Gently stroking Akane's hair, the other Destroyer nodded, "Same here, Fubuki-Chan. I don't want to go back to that, ever." A slight smirk came to her face, however, "Though you make for a good Kaa-San, Fubuki-Chan." Then, Mutsuki pouted a little, "I'm sort of jealous..."

Rolling her eyes, Fubuki gave her a quick nuzzle on the nose before smiling, "You're a great Kaa-San, as well, Mutsuki-Chan. You're just the stern one with Yuudachi-Chan as the fun one for example."

That made Mutsuki with a little and she gave her head a small shake, "I wish that Yuudachi-Chan wouldn't go ahead and spoil them sometimes... I swear, if I did not love her."

Unable to help herself, the "First Modern Destroyer" smiled, "Mainly because they deserve that."

Sighing, Mutsuki gave a small nod, "I suppose that's true." Looking at each of the children, she smiled, "But worth it... especially to come home to." Watching the cat ears on the Neko twitch, her smile grew, "Coming home to see them waiting, and seeing their excitement and love? I could see it all the time and never get tired of it." Blinking away some tears, the Destroyer smiled, "It... it's a wonderful feeling and I cannot get enough of it."

Expression soft, Fubuki reached over and cupped her girlfriend's cheek, thumb rubbing just beneath her eye, "Hai, it really is, Mutsuki-Chan."

Closing her eyes some, the other Destroyer nodded before reaching up with her hand and placing it over Fubuki's, "Mmm." Opening her eyes, she gave a soft sigh as she looked at the gathered children, "They really did miss us... though I am glad that Kashima-San and the others kept an eye on them."

Lightly humming as she stroked Fu-Chan's hair, Fubuki could only nod, "Hai, almost as much as we missed them, I think." Glancing at the other shipgirl, she lowered her voice, "Has your crew had any luck with..."

With a glance towards her, Mutsuki smiled down at the two Nekomata, "Hai, they think that they have found at least Akane-Chan's and Ayame-Chan's parents, or have a good lead on them. Once confirmed, they're going to bring them on board and I'll ask them to join my crew, so that they would be there for their children." Fingers lightly stroking the two Nekomata, she hummed, "I wonder though... considering Ashigara-San, do you think that we might gain some Yokai features?"

Silently considering that, the other Destroyer shook her head, "It is possible, I guess. She does have ears and a tail..." Frowning, Fubuki hummed, "And I do have Yuki-Onna powers, so..." A grin appeared on her face, "Though you and Kisaragi-Chan as catgirls could be fun~"

Blushing at that, Mutsuki looked away before giving her a shy smile, "Same with you having a fox tail and ears or Yuudachi-Chan with dog ears and tail..."

At that, the two of them giggled a little.

It was not long afterwards that Fubuki felt a stirring on her chest and turned her head to find that Fu-Chan was waking up. For a few moments, the still partially asleep Kitsune rubbed at her eyes before blinking, "Fubuki-K... Fubuki-San? Is it morning?"

Lips curled into a soft smile, Fubuki nodded, "Hai, it is and a good morning to you." Pausing, the Destroyer felt a shot of fear run down her keel. A fear that seemed so much greater than any battle she had faced before. Taking a deep breath, however, Fubuki gathered her courage, "Fu-Chan? What were you about to call me?"

The Kitsune looked away with a blush on her face, "Um..."

Voice becoming gentle, Fubuki sighed a bit, "Were you about to call me 'Kaa-San', Fu-Chan?"

Unsure, Fu-Chan have a tiny, unsure nod, "H-hai... I was. Um... I'm sorry..."

Placing her hand on the younger girl's back, the Destroyer gave her a smile, "Fu-Chan? You have nothing to be sorry about." Once more pausing for a moment, Fubuki's courage, which had seen her through battles that should have been far beyond her, nearly failed her before she managed to speak the next words from her mouth, "Would you like to?"

Rapidly blinking, Fu-Chan stared at her, "Y-you mean... I... you could be..."

Very slowly, Fubuki nodded with her voice soft, "I can never replace your parents, Fu-Chan, yours or the others. And none of us want to either, though we will still do our best to give you the best lives that we can. But..." Mouth dry, she swallowed, "But if you want to, I... don't mind you calling me Okaa-San, Kaa-San, or Kaa-Chan. Not in the slightest, but only if that is what you want to do, okay? That is up to you."

Tearing up, the young Kitsune felt like her heart would jump from her chest as she heard those words. Enough, that she didn't notice the others waking up. First, Fu-Chan found herself nodding, "I... I would like that... Kaa-San?" At Fubuki's gentle smile and nod, she sobbed as she launched herself forward, arms going around the shipgirl's neck as she buried her face into the crook of said neck, "Kaa-San!"

Feeling the tears soaking her shirt, Fubuki smiled as she held the young Yokai close, "Hai..." Tears prickling at her own eyes, she continued, "Hai, Musume."

She then felt movement and looked up to find Natsuki looking at her with tears in her own eyes as the Nekomata held her hands to her mouth. Silently, Fubuki opens her other arm and the feline Yokai practically jumped into it, "Fubuki-Kaa-San!"

Meanwhile, beside Fubuki, Akane and Ayame watched with wide eyes before they turned unsure gazes to Mutsuki and Kisaragi. Said Destroyers only nodded and then found their arms full of young Neko as they cried, "Mutsuki-Kaa-Chan! Kisaragi-Kaa-Chan!"

On the opposite side of Fubuki, Yuudachi was holding Kasumi close, said Inugami sniffling, "Does this mean that you're my Kaa-San too?" At the nod from the Destroyer, Kasumi gave her a tight hug; burying her face in Yuudachi's chest, "Yuudachi-Kaa-Chan..."

Holding her close, the blonde Destroyer kissed her on the head, "Kasumi-Musume..."

It did not escape Fubuki's notice that the other children were also teary eyed, with Yoshi and Daichi currently hugging a similarly wet eyed Kana.

Needless to say, it did not take long before each of the shipgirls had their arms full of youngster calling them "Kaa-San/Kaa-Chan". And, perhaps not strangely, none of them minded that much. Eventually, Fu-Chan pulled her head away from where her face had been buried in the crook of Fubuki's neck and wiped at her eyes, "Does this mean that you're going to adopt us, Fubuki-Kaa-San?"

For a few moments, Fubuki didn't say anything. Then, slowly, she gained a bright smile of joy on her face, "Only if you want it, then I'll do it." At the happy gasps, she once more wrapped as many of the children as she could in her arms, "Heh... never expected this."

A hand on her shoulder made her turn to find Kana giving her a smile. The look in her eyes saying that she believed that Fubuki would do her very best at her new title, which made the Destroyer smile all the more in regards to it and she gently kiss her. Something that got giggles from the younger kids as they watched two of their "Moms" kiss.

Once her fellow Destroyer pulled back, Yuudachi pulled her in for a hug and kiss on the cheek. The blonde haired shipgirl then looked around, "Well, what are we waiting for!? Time for breakfast!" Grin on her face, she continued, "We got something to celebrate, Poi! So we're making pancakes!"

Happy gasps met that and the youngest of the two squirrel Yokai bounced a bit on her older sister's lap, "Pancakes! Um..." Tapping her chin, she frowned, "Um... what kind of pancakes."

With the younger twin Nekos in her own lap, Kisaragi smiled, "Well, what kind do you want? And if you want, we brought a big jar of Nutella that you can put on it."

Practically vibrating, Yomi looked up at her sister, "Did you hear that, Onee-Chan! Kisaragi-Kaa-Chan said that we can have Nutella!"

Lips twitching, the older squirrel Yokai nodded even as she licked her lips, "Hai, I heard."

Meanwhile, Atsuko shared a look with her twin sister, Akari, before turning back to the shipgirls there, "Could we have chocolate chip pancakes, Fubuki-Okaa-San? We haven't had that for a while..."

Chuckling, Fubuki smiled back at them, "That's not a problem, we brought a lot of chocolate back with us. Only question is if you want chocolate chips, or for us to take a bar and cut it into small chunks."

Both young Oni locked their lips before Akari answered for them both, "Chocolate chunk, please!"

All the shipgirls had a laugh at that before they stood up with Fubuki easily holding Natsuki and Fu-Chan in her arms.

Just a short time later found the group in the kitchen making pancakes. Leaning against the counter, Fubuki simply watched them. Atsuko and Akari were at one large mixing bowl as Mutsuki watched over them making pancake mix, helping out as needed. At the stove, meanwhile, Yuudachi was teaching both Daichi and Yoshi how to cook said pancakes, the two Yokai listening intently. Hearing a clatter, the shipgirl looked to see Fu-Chan juicing an orange, the Kitsune having her tongue stuck out the side as she pushed the orange half down the juicer with Natsuki cheering her on.

Barely holding back a giggle, Fubuki shook her head before taking a short video, 'Adorable...' There was a part of her considering posting it on the secure section of Shipgirls Online to see the reactions, 'Hmm... wonder if Nagato would blow her boilers or try to one up me...?'

It was not long after that found the various children at the table watching as Yuudachi pulled out a ceramic jug that she placed on here, "Here we go, Poi! Authentic maple syrup right from Canada!"

Eyes wide, Natsuki leaned in, "Is this really maple syrup from Canada, Yuudachi-Kaa-San? Really?!"

Arms crossed, the blonde Destroyer nodded, "Hai! It is."

Somewhat amused, Kana nodded as she sat down with her own small tower of pancakes, "We actually went and bought quite a bit during our leave by crossing the border into Canada itself. Just to make sure."

Hand beside her mouth, Kisaragi smiled, "We know some Canadian shipgirls after all. And Haida-San is one and pointed us at the good stuff. Like they put into the strategic maple syrup reserve."

That got her odd looks at the last bit as none of the kids were sure if they were being had on or not. But on the end, it was maple syrup and the kids happily had some on their pancakes. Gently wiping Ayame's face as she ate one pancake, Mutsuki sighed in bemusement, "The syrup is supposed to go into your mouth, Ayame-Chan, not on your face."

Blinking after sneezing, Ayame smiled, "I know!"

Of course, that was when she went back to eating just as messily to a sigh from the Destroyer even as she turned to clean Akane's hands, which were also covered in syrup much to the amusement of Kisaragi, "I'm going to need more clothes..."

Piece of pancake in her mouth, Fubuki happily hummed as she chewed as Fu-Chan sat in her lap eating her own pancake. Taking a sip of orange juice, the Destroyer looked down at the Kitsune with a smile, "Good job on the juice, Fu-Chan. It's just right."

That got her a happy smile from the young Yokai. Giggles made Fubuki turn before sighing at the sight of Kasumi trying not to laugh as Yuudachi was trying to chew a whole pancake she somehow shoved into her mouth. Finally swallowing, the Shiratsuyu managed it and threw her hands into the air, "Poi! I'm the champion!"

Also throwing her hands into the air, tail wagging behind her, Kasumi nodded, "The champion, Poi!"

Moments later, Yuudachi jumped a bit and flushed as she rubbed her behind where a the retreating hand of Fubuki had pinched it, "Poi..."

Smirk on her face, the "Mother of the Modern Destroyer" gave her a raised eyebrow, "Don't be acting up, Yuudachi-Chan and being a bad role model." Ignoring the laughter from the children, she speared another piece of pancake before putting it in her mouth. Humming from light, fluffiness as well as the sweetness of both the syrup and chocolate, the Destroyer smiled before chewing and swallowing, "Besides, we have to finish up putting what needs to go into the freezers downstairs into them. And then we got to get ready for the party later."

Eyes wide, Yoshi grinned, "Oh yeah! Harry-San's birthday is today!"

That was met with excited chatter for a few minutes before Fubuki nodded, "Hai, it's on Sarushima again since we can have a beach party there and you don't need to hide. Besides... Daichi-Kun will especially want to be there~"

Hearing the teasing tone to her voice as well as the grin of amusement on her face, the bear Yokai blinked, "I do? I mean, Harry-San is nice and stuff, but..."

If anything, Fubuki seemed to become even more amused, "Of course! After all..." She leaned towards him, her grin growing impossibly wide, "Takao-San will be there... in a bathing suit you know~"

Just a few seconds passed before Daichi understood what was just said and flushed deeply. He then placed his face in his hands as his "Sisters" around him giggled and tittered in amusement, while his mothers grinned as well. Seeing Yoshi snicker, he groaned, 'Just wait until it is your turn, Yoshi... then I am so getting you back.'

Meanwhile, Fubuki just took another bite of her pancake with a smirk.

Last edited:
*rolls eyes* great just great the trigger happy destroyer has gone of the deep end

*whacks destroyer over the head with my scythe*

"STOP THAT!"

HA! I was right a long time ago! They are making the offer to the kids parents to join their crews!

Anime!Fubuki finds the last few snippets as part an ancient manuscript.

Some time later Anime!Mutsuki and Anime!Yuudachi find Anime!Fubuki near catatonic on the floor, making an odd high pitched squealing noise.

Anime!Mutsuki: Fubuki-chan?! What happened?!
Anime!Yuudachi: I think she's broken poi

A.N. -- Well, I have a small mini-arc that is good to go but won't impact anyone else's plotlines, so here's The Morning After Vatipire. For reference, here's the snip directly before this one: Harry And The Shipgirls: Prisoner of Shipping (A HP/KanColle Snippet Collection) Crossover

A Reward For Heroism (I)

Malfoy Manor

August 16th, 2014

"Honor is the reward of virtue." -- Marcus Tullius Cicero

Draco Malfoy straightened his Hugo Boss two-piece suit as he walked across the entrance hall of his ancestral home to join his sister Nimue, parents, and tutor Flynn. He nodded to the others, and then sighed minutely as Narcissa, who was dressed in the dark blue Eskandar cashmere dress that he had bought her at Harrod's, adjusted his lapels for him. "Mother!" he muttered, blushing at being treated like a little boy.

"Now now, son," Narcissa chided him as she stepped back and nodded, "you need to present the proper appearance to the Cousins du Chasteler." Over her shoulder, Lucius caught his son's eye and mouthed 'just indulge her, Draco' silently.

"Yes, Mother." Draco said sullenly. He then smirked slightly, looking forward to seeing Niobe, Aunt Colombe, Cousin Claire, and Cousin Ehren again. The smirk grew as Narcissa stepped back and nodded at the sight he presented.

Then his face darkened as he remembered the vision of the danger Ehren had been rescued from. Danger that he feared had been driven back, yes, but not destroyed.

Lucius tapped his cane against the serpentine marble flagstones to direct attention to him. "Time to go, everyone!" He declared in a powerful voice.

The Malfoy patriarch then nodded respectfully to Flynn, who began to incant and gesture as he cast one of the spells developed by the Order of Hermes.

Their Portal spell was a variation of the research that led to Portkeys, but instead of a brief pulse that took someone from where they were to the new location in a matter of instants, it instead created an image of the new location so real that you stepped through it to appear there.

It did have its weaknesses, such as needing to know the area that you were arriving at intimately, along with taking time to construct and substantial energies to maintain. But it did have one advantage for a group of often-persecuted Hermetic magicians who had been hiding from the ICW and the Ministries of Magic for centuries in a shadow war. It couldn't be tracked, blocked, or detected easily, unlike the Floo, Portkeys, and Apparition.

This was a definite advantage when your cousins wished to speak to you in privacy about matters of grave interest according to Colombe's phone call after arriving home.

As Draco watched with keen attention to how the spell was being constructed, Flynn spoke a word of command in Latin, raising an arch of shimmering greenish-golden energies the size of a door. The center hazed, blurred, and then suddenly snapped into focus. Instead of the wall containing the portraits of his ancestors, he could see a white gravel driveway through an apple orchard on the other side.

"Go, now." Flynn said in a strained voice. Lucius stepped through and appeared on the driveway on the other side. Draco followed his father and then shivered as he walked through the arch...

Castle Moulbaix, Belgium

...only to feel a mental wrench as his foot came down on gravel instead of flagstones. He stepped out of the gate to where his father waited so Nimue could follow him, then the luggage that the House-Elves had packed for him and Nimue's stay overnight was floated through.

Draco looked around and gave a small whistle. To either side, towering European Oaks gave shade for the driveway, past them, was a well-organized and laid out apple orchard. Then his eyes reached the castle at the end of the driveway. His lips curled in a small smirk as he thought to himself, well Cousin Ehren did mention growing up in a castle, after all.

He chuckled as he walked alongside his family up the driveway. As they passed the carriage house that had been turned into a garage the double doors opened and sunlight touched the blond hair of Aunt Colombe as she stepped outside. The rapier was dressed in an navy blue satin Victorian walking dress from the 1880s with gold highlights on the ruffles and flourishes, and wore a straw hat decorated with a navy blue silk ribbon and violets.

The Rapier curtsied. "Welcome to Moulbaix, Lord Malfoy, Lady Malfoy, Draco, Nimue." She gave a smug smile as she continued in that warm soprano voice. "I fear that the effects of Ehren's rescue have caused some disruption in the serving staff since Kasuyu had to restock groceries unexpectedly and Miho is supervising the Imps making your rooms presentable. So I find myself answering my own door."

Narcissa laughed, "So this gives you the excuse to wear that dress? It's quite nice. Where did you get it?"

Colombe touched the silk and grinned. "Oh, this old thing? Misses' Polionaise of Paris, 1884, in fact. At least I enchanted it to not need a bustle to hang properly, those things were annoying. Just don't even get me started on corsets and hoop skirts."

Narcissa smiled and responded as Colombe guided them up the steps to her front door. "I can only imagine. Still fashion has its rewards, don't you agree, Lucius?"

Lucius nodded to his wife, "Most certainly, dear! I do confess curiosity in your mention of something important that you needed to discuss face to face with us, Cousin."

Colombe grimaced. "Several things actually that I found out when I rescued Ehren. But that can wait for a discussion in my study, I fear. Niobe's there to show you what we need to deal with."

Draco stepped inside and gave an impressed whistle at the antique grandeur of the entrance hall. Overhead, carved oak beams sprouted from stone pillars rooted in the black and white marble checkerboard of the floor, while a white marble staircase split to rise to ornately carved balconies left and right. Hanging at the split in the stairs, a larger than life portrait of a blond man dressed in 16th Century outfit leaning on a rapier dominated the room. The sound of a piano's playing echoing from somewhere within provided a perfect counterpoint to the Old World grandeur of his cousin's ancestral home.

Colombe spoke with deep emotion into the hall as she took off her hat reverently. "My Papa. Jean-Francois du Chasteler, the first son of Jean-Paul Malfoy."

Lucius rubbed his chin and then looked curiously at Colombe. "You don't have the painting of him enchanted?" He asked curiously

Colombe shook her head. "Non, both for secrecy among the Muggles and other reasons, the bulk of the paintings here have not been enchanted yet." She glanced at Draco and Nimue than then gave them a smug smile. "Ehren and Claire are playing piano in the downstairs ballroom; just take either of the doors directly ahead flanking the staircase. If in doubt, just follow the music."

Draco aand Nimue bowed to Colombe. "Yes, Aunt Colombe." Colombe in turn curtsied to them.

"Once Niobe's part in matters is done, I shall send her down to join you while us old folks talk. Lucius, Narcissa, shall we make a selection from the liquors available in my study before we get down to business?" Colombe finished with a small smug smile.

Draco watched his parents nod and head upstairs followed by their luggage. He then grinned in anticipation at his twin and walked rapidly toward the ballroom. He didn't see Nimue gave a fondly evil smile and a head shake as she followed in his wake.

(unfortunately there are no good piano versions of this one)

Draco opened the door to the ballroom and stood enthralled on the threshold. On the far side of the large ballroom, sunlight illuminated Claire sitting quietly and listening intently to the music. But his eyes were drawn to a magnificent and ornately decorated grand piano, which was ablaze from sunlight on the rich chocolate-colored mahogany wood and gilt highlighting the lion's paws and du Chasteler arms. He realized with a shock that this must be Claire's true body.

Ehren, dressed in a modestly cut jet black dress that accentuated her slim figure and with a bandage on her neck, was sitting at her sister's keyboard playing a slow, melancholy tune from memory with her eyes closed. The sunlight lit her golden hair up and highlighted a solitary sparkling tear leaking from her eyes to trickle down her cheek.

Ehren came to the end of the piece and bowed her head.

Claire gave him a shy smile, then spoke in her gentle musical voice. "Ehren, we have visitors."

Ehren's eyes popped open suddenly and her head snapped around. For a second, he saw... something... deep inside her steel-blue eyes before she gave him a smile as it vanished under her cool mask. "Cousin Draco! Cousin Nimue, Guten Tag! Welcome to Moulbaix!" She said in a cool and controlled voice as she wiped her cheeks with a tissue to remove the tear track.

"Hello, Ehren, Claire. It's good to see you back." Draco responded, walking across the ballroom toward his cousins.

Nimue met Claire's eyes as she walked behind him and gave a fond smile and sigh. Claire nodded minutely and then cocked her head at the piano.

Ehren stood and walked over to them briskly, then hugged Draco and Nimue, "It's... good... to see you both." Ehren said in that oddly controlled voice to him. "Thank you for sending Niobe as part of the rescue team. Her help was invaluable."

Draco breathed out a sigh of relief and spoke to Ehren while Nimue walked over to join Claire at the piano. "I'm just glad that you're all right. I had a dream, a vision of you in danger and it terrified me. Then we got your message about Moulbaix under attack. What happened then? What happened to your neck?"

She gently took his elbow and steered him out of earshot as Nimue and Claire began to play a soft piano duet. "It was my Vati." She said quietly and hesitantly, not looking at him and with subtle strain in her voice.

Draco blinked. "Your father? You mean the officer who owned your dagger body?"

She nodded shakily and swallowed. She took a deep breath, her eyes suspiciously shiny as she looked away from him through the woods and lake outside the windows to images that only she could see. Finally she spoke, her voice filled with iron control barely hiding the pain underneath the cool tones. "J-ja. He and Mutti were romantically involved in 1941 and...."

She broke off suddenly and looked down at her hands which slowly closed into fists and then opened as she stood there rigidly before continuing in that heartbreaking tone. "Their loyalties drove them apart. They loved each other very much but...." She trailed off once more.

As Draco watched in silence, Ehren breathed in and out as her fists clenched. Finally she resumed with guilt, grief, and sadness filling each precise syllable. "They fought in 1942 and nearly killed each other. We all thought Vati was dead then, but he... wasn't. He had become a vampire and hid in Africa. He... wanted me back to be his Tochter. To purify my blood and make me one of his Neue Herrenvolk." Her posture was stiff and stoic, and her eyes glimmered with the tears that she was suppressing and would never let fall.

Draco's mind whirled, then he looked at the bandage on the side of her neck. The pieces came together and he spoke half to himself in shock. "That's what happened! He tried to turn you into a vampire with a bite to the neck. We studied Vampire lore a little in Defense Against the Dark Arts."

Ehren nodded with a sudden fragile movement, like a bird with a broken wing, still not looking at him. "Ja. It didn't take since I'm not human although he thought that I was a child of his body with Mutti." She gave a very wan smile for an instant and then continued in that strained voice. "I... used an illusion to fool him, make him think that he had Embraced me. That I was his body, mind and soul as I held out while I hoped for rescue or a chance to escape."

Draco shuddered in horror at the implications. Then acting almost without thought, he embraced her, ignoring her flinch as he gently hugged her to him. He whispered savagely with heat and passion in his voice. "I'll kill him myself!"

Ehren spoke in a small, broken voice into his shoulder. "Vati and Mutti fought in front of my eyes. Mutti... triumphed." Her arms reached around his chest and then clenched, squeezing the air from him in her desperate hug as her shoulders shook with her herculean effort to keep the tears filling her voice from falling from her eyes. "Mutti... saved me."

Her eyes closed and she whispered words filled with heartbreak before releasing him and stepping back to stand as strong and proud as her Kruppstahl dagger body.

"Vati... fell."

Last edited:
this is gonna be hard for ehren isn't it

It is never easy to lose a parent, much less when you can legitimately say that you had some part to play in his death.

Now Ehren is under zero illusions that Wolff was anything but a monster at the end when he kidnapped her, that she did the right thing to fight him and side with her mother, and that she had no real chance to save him from the choices he had made and doubled down on. She knows all that intellectually and logically, but emotionally it will take time and support to heal and come to terms with what just happened (and she will always carry that scar on her soul as a sadder but wiser person).

This all said, she also will heal and get better, thanks to Claire, Draco, Mutti, Toku, Delilah, and others. Just this is the start of that process.

And as seen in the Taube snip set 20+ years later, Ehren still mourns her Vati and lays a lily every year on his grave to honor the man that he could have been but was not.

Last edited:
I'll continue Sofia's adventures for a while, previous snip is this one.
----------------------------------------------------------
A Short Interlude

Back in the island where Sofia had her base, a certain sword's spirit was training her swordmanship with her true body, something that helped her to focus.

Dark armor over a dark dress swinging a dark sword, with her pale blond hair fluttering with the wind.

Said hair tied in a ponytail with a gift from her master, one of her master's laces, naturally that meant that her master only had a ponytail in her right side instead of two, but she said that she didn't mind, as long as Jen used the gift she gave to her; the sword spirit smiled as she focused on the training, if swinging a sword in four basic movements was considered training.

Front swing, lateral swing, upwards swing, downwards swing; she didn't remember how to properly battle with a sword, but somehow the basics came naturally to her, maybe it was because she was a spirit and know how to handle her instinctively, or maybe it is connected to one of the only two things she actually remembers.

Front, side, up, down.

One was she clashing with another sword, one glittering so brightly that it looked like it was made from gold, not like her that seemed as dark as a room without windows, but strangely in that clash moved something inside her, in that mere moment her unformed spirit looked inside the other sword and touched the warmth radiating from from her, and because of that she knew.

She(she never had a name until her first and actual Master named her Jen) was a copy of that golden sword, forged to defeat her, only a tool for her wielder to win over that golden sword and her Master.

But she doesn't know if her wielder succeeded or not, or if she was defeated or won over her original.

'No, no' thought Jen. 'Even if I was designed as a mere copy I am myself, she was the model nothing more and nothing less'

Front, side, up, down.

The other thing she remembers before she awoken in the submerged tomb was blurry, a person visiting the tomb before it sank. She don't remember the details, nor if it was a man or a woman, the only clear memory is a sweet fragrance, like it came from a flower field.

But now she was free from that prison, she now had a Master that was like her, and knew that the time will come when they would go into a journey, and that she would try to reach her goal, find the golden sword and defeat her.

Not for revenge if she was defeated in the past, nor for destroy and supplant her, but to prove that she is different from her, to be herself not a copy, and maybe find some answers about her past.

'Why should I fight?'

Suddenly a question that haunted Jen since she awoke crossed her mind. A lot of time alone in that tomb with only time in her hands, she slept most of the time until she was discovered, but those two memories and that question were always present, and now more than ever, as her master was much stronger than her, so why bother?

It would be easy to let herself down and let her master fight, it would be so easy...

But something nagged her, something was telling her to not let it go, to improve, to fight.

'Why should I fight?'

To be better than she is now, to beat the golden sword alone may be an answer; she knew that wasn't right but she couldn't place why, maybe if she recovered her memory...

"Gaahhh, my thoughts are running in circles again!" yelled Jen frustrated, that made her anger control her and do some moves without thinking.

When the fury was placated and she regained some control of herself, she tried to remember what moves she did.

'I almost touched something there' thought Jen 'Maybe the anger makes me easier to channel some forgotten memories?'

Maybe if she let the anger control her she could remember something but it was very dangerous, she can't distinguish allies and enemies in that state, it was like she was only a killing machine.

But more important she loathed not being in control of herself.

"Jennifer" said a voice Jen knew well "I've returned from the tomb"

Pushing aside her thoughts, Jen said "Welcome home Master, did something happened? It is a bit early for you to come back."

Smiling, the red headed submarine nodded "Yes, something good, let me explain it while we eat."

"I agree, I could eat a barrel worth of food right now" to this her stomach replied, it took this instant to make a sound of agreement, but those who heard it could say that it sounded like a lion.

"Don't worry, I'll lift the food limit for today's lunch so you can eat all you want." Sofia said, offering a hand to Jen.

"It is good news indeed, to be able to eat a decent share." said Jen, gloating.

"Is the food the only thing you think? There are other things aside than food." said Sofia shaking her head, thinking about the big chunk of canned food that will dissapear in the near future.

"So in short" said Jen afer devouring the insides of a meat can "There are others like you that allied themselves with humanity"

"That's right" said Sofia as she placed the now empty can with the others in a room, where a lot of other empty cans were. Sofia knew that she could use the metal as another source of material if the need arises.

"Hmm" Jen began to ponder the facts that her Master just told her, putting her armor-clad hand under her chin, slowly rubbing her cheek with a finger. "And what do you want to do now?"

Exhaling a sigh, Sofia slumped her shoulders. "I really don't know; for a part I'm glad that the shipgirls consider those of us that doesn't want to kill humans possible allies, and with them we can research who forged you and learn of yours past, but for another..." she left that sentence in the air, not wanting to ever think of the possibility, because it scares her so much.

"You are afraid to encounter her" finishes Jen, already guessed what her master fears "But honestly I think---" but before Jen expresses her thoughts, Sofia suddenly turned her head to her left "What's wrong Master? You seem more pale than usual"

"They are here" said Sofia, trembling with fear "My fleet has found me"

"Come out Sofia" said a familiar voice for her "We know that you are alone with that little human, maybe if you cooperate we won't harm her... much"
--------------------------------
Comments and opinions are welcomed, thanks for reading.

Back