Harry And The Shipgirls: Prisoner of Shipping (A HP/KanColle Snippet Collection)

getting more attention
Probably because people didn't even see the update so were continuing on typing up what they were typing. Have you ever been typing a reply and someone made another post in thread? At least for me there is a 50/50 chance the blue bar saying there are new posts won't show, and if a new post doesn't create a new page I don't even get an alert in the bell that there was an update because SB/SV got told by the browser that I "saw" the new posts. But yes, people were absolutely being stupid wasting their brain on useless trivia.

To keep up the fluff(y) and get a happier kaiju back...

Natsumi wakes up to find something new on her dresser, after Harry carried her home one night as she'd been exhausted from cram school. Set exactly as below, and folded using paper edged in tiny ofuda calligraphy that she can juuuust make out enough that one grants a peaceful, uninterrupted sleep, while the other is a minor ward to keep the light from being too overbearing when she wakes.

View: https://twitter.com/Kyohei_Katsuta/status/1836000147530240130

Probably because people didn't even see the update so were continuing on typing up what they were typing. Have you ever been typing a reply and someone made another post in thread? At least for me there is a 50/50 chance the blue bar saying there are new posts won't show, and if a new post doesn't create a new page I don't even get an alert in the bell that there was an update because SB/SV got told by the browser that I "saw" the new posts. But yes, people were absolutely being stupid wasting their brain on useless trivia.
That is why I hit save draft, then refresh the page before posting.

Back