Game, Set, [MAFIA]

Do people like pointless polls with their mafia?

• Yes.

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • No.

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • I didn't answer this.

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Wynaut?

Votes: 13 44.8%

• Total voters
So @Tykan @mesonoxian, what if we lynch Swarmingu, then Meso, then Tykan? Would that be okay? If I've done the math right, ssuming the two elims are in there, it should result in us winning?
This plan is too risky in my opinion. There is no need to kill both Tykan and me without knowing which one is scum. That's just waste of a lynch.

I'm still convinced that only Shadell and Scia are 100% town.

I don't know if anybody else is going to comment or not and I am heading to bed soon. As it is, I still feel Tykan is the most likely to be scum, so I am leaving my vote there.

Did anyone notice beyond me that swam and meso voted together d1 , voted together again d2 with zaeliax ?

And in regards to the roleblock.
I got fluff with my roleblock making me suspicious about the presumed lack of description .

Did anyone notice beyond me that swam and meso voted together d1 , voted together again d2 with zaeliax ?
Might as well answer this while I wait.

I have been on the winning vote each time, so I voted with the majority of town each day, including day three when we voted Zaealix. Generally, scum should avoid all voting on the same line unless they can take the game, so if I were scum I'd be more likely to be avoiding winding up on the same wagon with my team mates. But I am town so I am just trying to vote for scum.

I voted for LDJ because he seemed the least towny between the three wagons that were around. The other two were Shadell and IH, so scum hardly had a reason to pile up on any one of those three at that point.

I voted for QTess because he'd basically stopped playing.

Ah, what was it then so that I can compare it to mine l.
I fell in a hole someone dug and had to spend the night climbing back out.

I hinted at that to Shadell earlier, too, when she mentioned being roleblocked.

A small correction, I didn't vote at D3 because of Modhammer, though I planned to vote for Zae regardless.

Speaking of which if anyone is trying to build the narrative that Zae, Me, and Meso are scums who voted together I need to point out that My two first votes were popular targets. Also even the newbiest of the noobs scum would know better than to pick the same people everytime.

I have a vote in mind, but I'm leery of putting us 1 vote from hammer.
There is less then 45 minutes left. If You Seriously do think it's best to leave your vote open for a little while longer. You're more experienced I won't stop you. However, I do recommend not ending today without voting at all, that causes more problems for us then opening up the possibility for a hammer. In Fact a Hammer can be quite danging in it's own way wouldn't you say?

There is less then 45 minutes left. If You Seriously do think it's best to leave your vote open for a little while longer. You're more experienced I won't stop you. However, I do recommend not ending today without voting at all, that causes more problems for us then opening up the possibility for a hammer. In Fact a Hammer can be quite danging in it's own way wouldn't you say?

If scum steals the vote and pushes it oddly one way that doesn't match, that outs both scum. It's possible they can do that and win, but one vote can't really do much to oppose that, unlike 2.

Day 4 is Extended.
And things are tied once again. First wagon to grow larger, be it one of the two competing or an entirely unrelated wagon, will be the wagon that wins this. If the tie remains in an hour then I will pick someone at random who is lynched.

The Day will end as soon as either of those requirements are met. So stop posting when a wagon wins it.

Day 4 Ends.
What is left of the Town seems to be divided, they know it has to be one of either @Tykan or @Swarmingu, but cannot make up their minds as to which should take the fall. In the end, a single voice calls out to take the decision.

Swarmingu was a member of the Mafia!

Night Four begins now and will end at . If all night actions are taken in then Day Five might begin early.

Swarmingu has one final post of no value remaining.

Last edited:
Back