Game, Set, [MAFIA]

Do people like pointless polls with their mafia?

• Yes.

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • No.

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • I didn't answer this.

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Wynaut?

Votes: 13 44.8%

• Total voters
Yes, I was heavily scummy yesterday, no one wants to deny that.
Actively bussing Zaealix when there's such a strong claim as watcher is the only right thing to do unless you are at Lylo.

You claim to want to kill Swarmingu tomorrow. If I am correct and you are scum, we are missing a scum action for N1 IIRC. Which is a nice chance for a dousing. Putting that on a newb N1 is a safe bet. So your promise to kill Swarmingu later doesn't matter if we are already at Lylo. Then you just have to kill one player tonight and light up another. Leaves us with 2:2 tomorrow and a scum win.
I'm not promising anything. I intend to vote for swarmingu, but I am one towny out of five. Whoever town votes for will get removed.

How many night actions do scum get?

There's also the Fact that The Fools are really just Visitors.
Sorry but the wiki is a guidance and written by players from another side for another side. GMs can differ, communities can differ. Fool isn't a role that was used that much around here afaik. So Nictis had a bit of definition room. The role that wons by being voted is the Jester (- the visit).
But it's convention for something that amounts to a passive lawyer to call a Godfather around here.
Throwing in a passive scum ability while the rest is active without telling anyone almost borders on a bastard game.

Since Zaealix flipped as "Mafia", probably yeah. But now I see how you want to frame this as tmi.
I do indeed.

We don't know that the scum team actually lose a night action with each removed scum. The suggestion has been made by swarmingu, arguing that they couldn't have been being lawyered when I Copped them because we already had a confirmed kill and a confirmed roleblock, and here by you.

Sorry, but if the lawyer's passive, I have words with Nictis later on. A passive lawyer is more or less a Godfather, a role that's not uncommon here.
It isn't quite. Godfather is a static trait, and my rolecard makes it sound as if the person I can't identify is changing each night phase.

But also, if you were telling the truth it wouldn't matter, since if you were telling the truth, town would never have had a Cop.

So @Tykan @mesonoxian, what if we lynch Swarmingu, then Meso, then Tykan? Would that be okay? If I've done the math right, ssuming the two elims are in there, it should result in us winning?
Presuming the scum haven't actually had a chance to douse anybody it should work. (And assuming swarmingu does flip scum, but I think that is quite likely.) I'm always reluctant to lynch anybody but the best scum suspect (which is in my opinion Tykan.). But if the rest of town supports it there is very little I can do about it. :D At the very least I'm down for lynching swarmingu first.

I really hope we can block the nightkill tonight. I'm going to suggest the Doctors and Watcher avoid me tonight. Once we're down to 1 scum I am effectively vanilla, and the scum strategy seems to be to accuse me to buy time, so I am a pretty unlikely target and I am the most expendable. Hopefully, with so few targets remaining we'll either block the kill or get a look at the killer.

I'm not planning on doing anymore visiting to cut down on the chance of being spotted by Scia and helping provide the scum plausible deniability.

We don't know that the scum team actually lose a night action with each removed scum. The suggestion has been made by swarmingu, arguing that they couldn't have been being lawyered when I Copped them because we already had a confirmed kill and a confirmed roleblock, and here by you.
Yeah, OK. If common sense and normal procedure are tmi, than I'm obviously guilty.
/s
The straws you are grasping are really getting thinner...

Yeah, OK. If common sense and normal procedure are tmi, than I'm obviously guilty.
/s
The straws you are grasping are really getting thinner...
Again, it isn't that you suggested it was possible, but that you assumed it was obviously true. Town just doesn't know that.

I do really admire the job you're doing putting up a fight in what must be a pretty rough situation.

Even if they've managed to arson, it doesn't matter unless there's two people arsoned, right? Because otherwise it would be just replacing the night kill?
And @Scia or anyone else, any last thoughts before we go Swarmie?

Even if they've managed to arson, it doesn't matter unless there's two people arsoned, right? Because otherwise it would be just replacing the night kill?
I'd like to hear from @Shadell and @Totadileplayz before we agree on anything for today.

(Also I won't be around for EoD. I need to be in bed for an early shift tomorrow.)

Again, it isn't that you suggested it was possible, but that you assumed it was obviously true. Town just doesn't know that.
Well, in my experience only speaking about "x may be this, y may be that" doesn't result in all too much. Waffling is what I did till yesterday and it was read scummy since I wasn't really scumhunting. There are things you just can assume to be true.

I do really admire the job you're doing putting up a fight in what must be a pretty rough situation.
Hey, for once we have the tables somewhat turned and I'm with my back against the wall. Would be happy to switch again next time.
What's a bit frustrating is that I don't even discuss with my direct contender.

We have no indication that nightkill and ignting can't happen at the same time. So one doused and a normal NK might be enough.

I'm hoping that nihgtkills and dousing are incompatible and they haven't bothered but it is possible that the drawback is some precondition put on ignition.

Essentially, we shouldn't count ourselves victorious until the last scum is in deadchat.

Umm, Is it bad when The only possibility of me being scum is something I could see myself doing in another game? That's not actually all that bad of a play I gain some free cover, and all I have to do is let a Doctor survive for one more round whereas scum kill the confirmed seer of the 3 right off the bat. That's seriously not a bad play at all. The only problem with that is I'd of course reveal that I'm a doctor when all of the mass reveals happened, and you know not do it in the beginning of today.

Let's See. Yes, I'm all for killing Swarmingu. I do believe they're scum and as such am voting for them. We shouldn't really be discussing who to kill between meso and Tykan today though. There will be information revealed tomorrow after all.

Arson is something that might or might not happen. We can't account for it, and the only defense against it is killing scum which is what we're already trying to do. It does harm doctor's ability to protect but oh well.

I'm hoping that nihgtkills and dousing are incompatible and they haven't bothered but it is possible that the drawback is some precondition put on ignition.

Essentially, we shouldn't count ourselves victorious until the last scum is in deadchat.
I mean, the ignition could be after all the elims have died. That would be a very clever drawback.
Even if that isn't the thing this game, that's a good idea for the future. Right when people think they won- BOOM!

Umm, Is it bad when The only possibility of me being scum is something I could see myself doing in another game? That's not actually all that bad of a play I gain some free cover, and all I have to do is let a Doctor survive for one more round whereas scum kill the confirmed seer of the 3 right off the bat. That's seriously not a bad play at all. The only problem with that is I'd of course reveal that I'm a doctor when all of the mass reveals happened, and you know not do it in the beginning of today.

Let's See. Yes, I'm all for killing Swarmingu. I do believe they're scum and as such am voting for them. We shouldn't really be discussing who to kill between meso and Tykan today though. There will be information revealed tomorrow after all.

Arson is something that might or might not happen. We can't account for it, and the only defense against it is killing scum which is what we're already trying to do. It does harm doctor's ability to protect but oh well.
The major reason I don't think you're likely to have been pulling a con on us is that you hadn't claimed Doc when Shadell was outed. The scum know how many Doctors are in play. So for them to let Shadell live and spend a roleblock on them before anyone else had claimed strongly suggests they knew there was another Doc who was probably going to be on Shadell.

That requires that you have thought "I will be fakeclaiming doctor later, therefor scum should act like they know there is a second Doc now." That seems like a lot of foresight (enough that I'll be seriously impressed if that turns out to be what happened). Even iff the scum had killed Shadell and you got called out on it, you could just as easily have said you'd protected Shadell the night before and can't protect the same person two nights running.

I already said all of my arguments. I still convinced that Tykan is the scum by virtue of his last claim. Hell, most arguments that put me on suspicious could be put on Tykan as well, including the same DB and all. For neutral perspective I guess it's either toss up between Me or Tykan.

Back