Archer raises one finger. "The tricks is what to do after you get seduced. While I am sure your father is more experienced in these matters, I have some tips to offer. The most important step is reinforcement."

"Of the legs?" Ritsuka asks hopefully.

"Ah, no. Most women who corner you will likely be Servants, so your best bet is to last as long as possible. With reinforcement..."

Also I found the perfect title for this chapter, Erogame protagonist syndrome is hereditary

"...I wish to vehemently reject any and all implications of a sister route," Ritsuka says after a long pause. "That is disgusting, and I'm pretty sure she's not into me."
*Is kind of intrigued* I second Datcord. Only "Pretty sure" are we?

Well, they are both harem protags really. Twice over considering their parents both are in their own ways.

Actually, wasn't there something about how Rin's mom had something that would make any children she had stronger magi? Maybe it mutated and made it so that any kids Rin had would end up having stronger Harem Protag Swag. :V
"I will flick you again. I am not hot for my brother! That's disgusting! Fuck you for even thinking it!"
Mmm... That reads as a bit more of a flat statement than a dothprotesttoomuch statement to me. Easy come, easy go.

Although I wouldn't be too sad to be wrong. :oops:
"So..." Ritsuka's eyes focus and he looks at his sister. She seems sad about her macaroni. Her fault for slapping it. "...Remember all those boys that tried hitting on you?"
But this sold it for the two of them. So busy chasing off each-other's admirers that they miss their own. And end up missing the fact that they're eroge protags for it.

Last edited:
That song you posted, "The Cooking One Ought to Challenge" reminds me a lot of Shirou Emiya's theme, named "Emiya". The thing is, it's been remade and redone lots of times, for nameless in Extra to Chole in PRillya. I'd heard SnS contained lots of Fate references, so I was wondering if the song was inspired by Emiya (The theme).
I'm fairly sure that the only Emiya who doesn't have an Emiya remix is Noritaka, Kiritsugu's dad. Well, EMIYA Alter doesn't have one either but otherwise.
Shirou and EMIYA have several each, Prillya Shirou (Miyu's brother) has one, Sengo Muramasa has one, Kiritsugu has one, and there's of course Illya's version.
Actually, Fate/stay night / Awesome Music - TV Tropes
There are so many remixes of it that it may the SnS theme very well have been inspired by one of them.

I'm fairly sure that the only Emiya who doesn't have an Emiya remix is Noritaka, Kiritsugu's dad. Well, EMIYA Alter doesn't have one either but otherwise.
Shirou and EMIYA have several each, Prillya Shirou (Miyu's brother) has one, Sengo Muramasa has one, Kiritsugu has one, and there's of course Illya's version.
Actually, Fate/stay night / Awesome Music - TV Tropes
There are so many remixes of it that it may the SnS theme very well have been inspired by one of them.
Miyu also doesn't have one of her own. Unless Illya shares hers with Miyu.

At least, no one knew Herakles' stance towards a relationship. Presumably it would involve a lot of incoherent roaring.

Any relationship involves a lot of incoherent roaring... if you're doing it right.

he always seems like he's one Nobunaga away from melting down and stabbing the nearest person in the neck with his bare hands

To be fair, "One Nobunaga" is a very large unit of measurement.
Most people are probably One Nobunaga away from homicide.

Miyu also doesn't have one of her own. Unless Illya shares hers with Miyu.
Given I think Shoujo Shinka migrated over to Kuro, probably not. From what I can tell, the only person without a line to Unlimited Blade Works with an EMIYA theme is Kirigitsu, and his never actually got used, far as I'm aware.

Evidently, this period of slavery overlapped with the time Heracles traveled with the Argonauts, so he may, in fact, have been wearing a dress for some or all of the period where Medea knew him.

I think this is where she pick up her hobby of putting other people in dress

she learn under the woman who put Herc in a dress

swordo

swordo no

swordo why

why swordo why

That said:
I laughed for, like, ten minutes straight at that.

So... we can conclude that d'Eon has spent a lot of time thinking about Ritsuka discarding his clothing, got it.

...and d'Eon thinks Ritsuka is suited to be a great Master. *eyebrow waggle*

I started reading this at THE PERFECT TIME.

Note how the key part of that last sentence is "pretty sure." Not "sure" or "certain" or "100% positive." Just... "pretty sure."

...also, you don't need to add THAT part if you're really refusing to even consider it as an option. Just sayin', is all.

*cough*theladydothprotesttoomuch*cough*

*puerile giggle* Like... one at a time or in a group or...?

Like... I have no idea what's going on or why everyone's obsessed with getting Ritsuka into drag or why Nero Claudius is a tiny, big titty blonde girl in a *googles* see... through... skirt? *facepalm* wtf nasu dubya tee everylovin' eff ...but I'm into it! Wheeee!

Just wait until you see Jack the Ripper.

"I will flick you again. I am not hot for my brother! That's disgusting! Fuck you for even thinking it!"

Now I wonder how Kana is going to react to Aunt Prisma Illya and her alleged bro-con complex that Ruby would happily proclaim to the world. Plus the copious amount of footage Ruby no doubt could share, about just how insane Shirou's harem could get.

Also, I'm getting more vibes from Ritsuka than just Shirou and Rin's lineage. I sense in Ritsuka, the presence of the most elegant Hyenas in the world, as a result of his Edelfelt lineage. And I also sense quite abit of Tokiomi's shadow in the description of Ritsuka as a Magus, minus the questionable decisions Tokimoi makes. Something tells me that twenty years from now, Ritsuka would look alarmingly similar to his grandfather in appearance.

Last edited:
About Nero, part of me is fairly sure those aren't panties shes showing off. Its part of her white leotard, but due to her dress it looks like panties.

Kaleido Ruby Gen. 2, eh?

I can dig it.

But will Ruby, or another Kaleidostick go for Gudako or Gudao?

We either get a ditzy and slightly unhinged Magical Girl (I just realized Kana share some traits with traditional Magical Girl protagonist, and all she needs to do is to pull off Yuuna or Hibiki style heroic punches of pure will power to qualify as a modern magical girl).... or a Magical Boy whose life, love life and otherwise is about to reach a new height of insanity even his twin sister cannot save him from.

Last edited:
Hm...where is Kiyohime btw? This is post Orleans right so she should be in Chaldea somewhere...(because she was a free 3 star upon completion, apparently the popular theory is that she stalked you all the way back to Chaldea from Orleans)

Back