Voting is open
[X] Plan Ghost Dragon

[X] - New Chinatown. First of all, we can place here the most friendly group of the inhabitants of the Wasteland, representatives of Chinese Americans, or rather, their descendants. They are a kind of showcase for this community, since it is in their part of the camp that all the merchants stop. Their way of survival is trade.
[X] - Prisoners of the Great War. This faction represents Chinese soldiers, and those who fought for China before the Great War, but were captured by the American army, and then turned into ghouls. They are paranoid, angry with the rest of the world, and the only thing holding them back is the need to help their compatriots. Their way of survival is anger.
[X] - Taoists. Another faction is the classical Chinese mystics, who may turn out to be more than just such mystics. Psionics may well be among them, and Taoist traditions are only a religious shell around their new abilities. Their way of survival is to escape reality.

[X] - Neutral force. They represent the initially neutral side of the conflict, which players will have to try to win over to their side, while the True Republic and the Canaanites will try to break them.

[X] - Green tribes. We can still use an army of super mutants that can lead other local tribes, sending them on a new campaign of conquest in order to try to capture Utah for their own needs.

[X] Plan No Friendship Ahead, Only Turtle Fortress
-[X] - Prisoners of the Great War. This faction represents Chinese soldiers, and those who fought for China before the Great War, but were captured by the American army, and then turned into ghouls. They are paranoid, angry with the rest of the world, and the only thing holding them back is the need to help their compatriots. Their way of survival is anger.
-[X] - Taoists. Another faction is the classical Chinese mystics, who may turn out to be more than just such mystics. Psionics may well be among them, and Taoist traditions are only a religious shell around their new abilities. Their way of survival is to escape reality.
-[X] - Pupils of Draguns. Unlike all of the above, they are the only group that operates outside their camp, ensuring the safety of the surrounding wastelands. The Chinese counterpart of the rangers in spirit, they ruthlessly clean up any threats to their fellows. Their way of survival is to distrust anyone.
-[X] - Neutral force. They represent the initially neutral side of the conflict, which players will have to try to win over to their side, while the True Republic and the Canaanites will try to break them.
-[X] - Salt Wastes. The new concept invites players to travel to the salt wastelands west of the Great Salt Lake, where an aircraft that fell during the Great War may be located, which was carrying something extremely valuable for everyone involved in this conflict.

Quest closed
Okay, I thank all those who participated in this quest. In fact, I really liked the story we told. But the further I led this quest, the more I understood his weakness without the mechanic. It took me some time to find a way out of this situation. Therefore, as a result, I decided to start this quest anew, having accumulated more knowledge on the industry, that era, and so on. So I invite all of you to join the new quest on the same topic.

forums.sufficientvelocity.com

Creation Fallout MMO - Remastered Sci-Fi

Create a great MMO RPG instead of Fallout New Vegas. Or destroy your full potential.

It was nice while it lasted.
In fact, I would like to continue this story, as I love it. But I realized that pushing mechanics into a process that was not prepared for this from the very beginning is not the best option, since the rhythm of the game changes too much. Also, I realized that there are many things I could do better.

Voting is open
Back