Does This Mean I Can't Watch TV Anymore? (Worm Quest)

At eighth level artificers can make an everful purse that turns 1 gold piece into 25 overnight. So we just have to get enough money to buy one gold coin. Though you can't use more than one gold and it'd take a while to make.
I just remembered - the main character has some nice gear, including a handkerchief the produces a gold coin whenever it's rubbed.
Trauma though.

Yes - please.
On another note, are there any characters that have the power of creating money?
Of the top of my head, Zeta from The Zeta Project was equiped with a credit card so he could generate infinity money, any number of Fate characters with the golden rule skill would naturaly atract fortunes, which now that I think about it also aplies to princess Aurora from Fables, whose blesings keep her eternaly wealthy, now if you want a more honest aproach we could always look for someone like old Scrooge Mcduck .

Last edited:
uhhh what did you want here?
Do you have a problem with versatile powersets that don't insta win everything?
No I don't have a problem with versatility, what I have a problem with is not immediately making sure you and the people you love are safe by going for a power that will allow you to protect them aka a POWERFUL ability, but noooo we go for the SPY who's power is cowardly in nature. We easily could have gotten a powerful ability and THEN built up our powerbase with our need of safety satisfied.
Edit: I also happened to ignore the idiot mouthing off.

Last edited:
No I don't have a problem with versatility, what I have a problem with is not immediately making sure you and the people you love are safe by going for a power that will allow you to protect them aka a POWERFUL ability, but noooo we go for the SPY who's power is cowardly in nature. We easily could have gotten a powerful ability and THEN built up our powerbase with our need of safety satisfied.

We did chose the spy, but it was the best chose in limited group, if anything you should be pointing out Sherlock as an example, we had a complete chose with him. I don't agree with you, but I like it when everyone in the argument have at least some validity, so please use Sherlock as your example, the spy was actually a good option in the situation.

Edit:
Now with your main point, I see where you are coming from, but IC Taylor hasn't had a lot of chances to do the UNILITED POWA thing yet. AND now she is very unlikely to try again soon IC because of the Monkey King business.

Last edited:
if anything you should be pointing out Sherlock as an example
Ya I know I just don't want to continue to get worked up so much, it honestly was a pretty bad choice, we lost sanity points and we got a thinker power that we could have done without, IC Taylor would/should have instantly gone for the OP shit when she had the chance.

No, we couldn't have. We DID NOT pick that video, the GM picked the first video. We didn't even know we had powers yet. All the available powers, of which Spy was the best, were street tier at best. There was no "start with something powerful" option.

Ya I know I just don't want to continue to get worked up so much, it honestly was a pretty bad choice, we lost sanity points and we got a thinker power that we could have done without, IC Taylor would/should have instantly gone for the OP shit when she had the chance.

We never lost sanity from Sherlock, we only lost some from Wukong. Also you never know when a power that amounts to a watered down Tattletale could come in handy.

So, just came across an interesting game again. How do you guys feel about SUPER HOT? While it doesn't give us any physical enhancements what it does grant is stupidly useful. It gives us insane bullet time powers. Time moves slowly enough that bullets seems slow. At least, as long as you aren't moving. The faster you move, the faster everything else does as well. That said, it's an incredibly useful power that likely would let us use our Sherlock powqer even more effectively.

So, just came across an interesting game again. How do you guys feel about SUPER HOT? While it doesn't give us any physical enhancements what it does grant is stupidly useful. It gives us insane bullet time powers. Time moves slowly enough that bullets seems slow. At least, as long as you aren't moving. The faster you move, the faster everything else does as well. That said, it's an incredibly useful power that likely would let us use our Sherlock powqer even more effectively.
or we could use a power that's NOT as limited as that?
Quantum Break gives us time powers that are both versatile and seemingly growable (as it gets more powerful as you go along) and it should allow us to bypass any time effects
We didn't choose the setting of the spy that was the first thing that taylor looked at without our input.
Besides Spy is extremely useful until you start fighting biggatons

Last edited:
I like this idea. Would mesh well with voting as well.

or we could use a power that's NOT as limited as that?
Quantum Break gives us time powers that are both versatile and seemingly growable (as it gets more powerful as you go along) and it should allow us to bypass any time effects
..."not as limited." Built in limits are a good thing at this point or are you completely ignoring what happened with Journey to the West. There is nothing that says we can't gradually up the power scale. Jumping right into the deep end can be just as bad as not having a useful tool.

..."not as limited." Built in limits are a good thing at this point or are you completely ignoring what happened with Journey to the West. There is nothing that says we can't gradually up the power scale. Jumping right into the deep end can be just as bad as not having a useful tool.
Except Superhot is super mind fuck well maybe not for US, but for the actual guy in the game it is.
Quantum Break is just better

Fuck limits. We can just turn off the power if it's to bad. The only thing that matters, besides the actual power, is SAN damage.

We never lost sanity from Sherlock, we only lost some from Wukong. Also you never know when a power that amounts to a watered down Tattletale could come in handy.
We could have gotten HP magic, we could have gotten chakra coils, we could have gotten anything and we just had to get a low-mid tier thinker power and the mental baggage too. I'm not trying to say sherlock is shit, I'm just saying we could have went for a powerful character and not have lost sanity because we went for wukong.

We could have gotten HP magic, we could have gotten chakra coils, we could have gotten anything and we just had to get a low-mid tier thinker power and the mental baggage too. I'm not trying to say sherlock is shit, I'm just saying we could have went for a powerful character and not have lost sanity because we went for wukong.
Except we didn't get any mental baggage from Sherlock
And Naruto is EXTREMELY traumatizing for anyone not raised there
Besides Sherlock is a pseudo Tattle tale without the headaches ThatsSUPER powerful
Just because you can't think of any use of an ability besides SMASH, CHARGE HURT
Doesn't mean it isn't useful

Last edited:
Back