Does This Mean I Can't Watch TV Anymore? (Worm Quest)

.... really Corruption doesn't make you morally depraved.. Your using the word wrongly. Corruption CAN make you morally deprived but that is only one aspect of what it is. I never said it was the POWER itself that made you evil. I meant that the power you as A HUMAN is never equal to absolute so that when you do get absolute power You will be corrupted in one way or another so please do better research -,-
So you're saying Oxford Dictionaries does not know the true definition of corruption?

... Yep, that gets a funny rating by default.

Where do you get your definition of corruption? Just curious, because it can't be from any credible source on the English language. I want to laugh some more.
Lol, so you really think the what TWO definitions you pulled from Oxford is literally the ONLY definition of corruption. That's straight up illogical
From anime. And 19 century victorian moralists probably.
Is that where you get your definitions?
Taylor in canon is corrupted, but she isn't hitler
Before canon started she was apparently a babbler and nerdy and so on
Emma and them corrupted her through bullying and the like making her Shy and repressed
That's Corruption Just not the limited dimwitted view of corruption

Last edited:
Change an corruption are inherently different. While I agree that change for the worse is generally corruption your use of it is at the least non-standard in this case.

Change an corruption are inherently different. While I agree that change for the worse is generally corruption your use of it is at the least non-standard in this case.
That's somewhat TRUE, but to bring it on topic, Taylor in this fic is corrupted by the books she enters, in the form of Mental Trauma and this Changes her yes, but its a corrupting change, since its a debased and erroneous change from who she is normally.

I made the post because you people are trying to pick shitty low tier power sets. I never expected it to turn into a discussion of corruption.

We should really be two. Rincewind may be worthless at spell casting but he's apparently an expert in the mechanics of it so if we found someone with some actual power we could double team that shit.
Well, Discworld spellcasting, but yeah.
Plus his signature moves: Luggage, Half-Brick Inna Sock, and Run Away!

Sigh your right, Sorry I just get heated when I get insulted for something I am correct about >.>
I just get heated when I get insulted for something I am correct about >.
something I am correct about >.>

Have you thought about being a stand up comedian?

That's somewhat TRUE, but to bring it on topic, Taylor in this fic is corrupted by the books she enters, in the form of Mental Trauma and this Changes her yes, but its a corrupting change, since its a debased and erroneous change from who she is normally.
Not necessarily? We could be a character whose personality is moral and upright. Like Michael Carpenter from Dresden Files.

My point still stands; change is not inherently corruption. You failed to provide evidence mental change for Taylor will always be worse because of the books. You also did not clarify we were talking about Taylor's ability as opposed to corruption in general.

I do not possess mind reading. Be specific with your arguments. I was talking about the quote as a whole whereas you narrowed it to Taylor. That's frustratingly oblique.

Spy from TF2 isn't a shit tier power? That's news to me.
Its USEFUL, its versatile its just not super OP blow up the planet by accident level So no its NOT shitty.

Have you thought about being a stand up comedian?

Not necessarily? We could be a character whose personality is moral and upright. Like Michael Carpenter from Dresden Files.

My point still stands; change is not inherently corruption. You failed to provide evidence mental change for Taylor will always be worse because of the books. You also did not clarify we were talking about Taylor's ability as opposed to corruption in general.

I do not possess mind reading. Be specific with your arguments. I was talking about the quote as a whole whereas you narrowed it to Taylor. That's frustratingly oblique.
I am ignoring you because you are Toxic and being a dick because I said you were wrong, Get over it big baby -.-
Oh and that last quote wasn't even towards you

Last edited:
Spy from TF2 isn't a shirt tier power? That's news to me.
That's just because you lack imagination. His abilities are top class when it comes to infiltration. We could slip into Coil's base without being noticed.

That is, if we knew about him.

@Ghostdevil, you seem to be under a misconception. Taylor's not morally depraved by going into a story. We have WoG she'd likely become slightly feminist if she went into a medieval society which treats women like shit. Definite proof of Taylor's personality not getting overwritten.
Its USEFUL, its versatile its just not super OP blow up the planet by accident level So no its NOT shitty.

I am ignoring you because you are Toxic and being a dick because I said you were wrong, Get over it big baby -.-
You're being childish: just because what I said you construed in a negative light does not invalidate my future arguments.

That's just because you lack imagination. His abilities are top class when it comes to infiltration. We could slip into Coil's base without being noticed.

That is, if we knew about him.

@Ghostdevil, you seem to be under a misconception. Taylor's not morally depraved by going into a story. We have WoG she'd likely become slightly feminist if she went into a medieval society which treats women like shit. Definite proof of Taylor's personality not getting overwritten.

You're being childish: just because what I said you construed in a negative light does not invalidate my future arguments.
I never said it did, but your blatant ad hominems DO.
You are under a misconception that corruption makes your morally depraved. It doesn't.

Can we stop? Can we stop insulting and making assumptions about other people? An argument is no reason to resort to personal attacks and/or hostility. It's okay to just let it go.

Let's end this before the mods need to step in. I am sure nobody wants the Modhammer hitting the thread.

Back