Does This Mean I Can't Watch TV Anymore? (Worm Quest)

I'm thinking connecting to Hinata or Sakura also gives good powers as well, while having somewhat more acceptable body/mind stuff.

Would naruto have gotten that far with the sinking of Kyushu
And so far power's seam to come from the title character, I.e. red spy, Sherlock Holmes, any naruto episodes or manga should give naruto's power, clones and pranking skills for anything pre shipudden maybe rasengan and basic control exercises if you get that far

We could read Fate/Stay Night?
Cue PtV sword.

What if we went Tsunade, then showed up at the hospital helping Panacea out?
Yeah. Plus dat megaton punch doh. Might be someone who can regrow limbs and whatnot that I can't think of though since as far as I know Tsunade can't and Panacea requires biomass so it'd be something good to spec into. Maybe @I just write's magic system has non temporal healing we could use but it's hard to know unless we get the power.

Yeah. Plus dat megaton punch doh. Might be someone who can regrow limbs and whatnot that I can't think of though since as far as I know Tsunade can't and Panacea requires biomass so it'd be something good to spec into. Maybe @I just write's magic system has non temporal healing we could use but it's hard to know unless we get the power.
Ahem.

Activation(pulsed)->And->Power Supply->Aspect(Matter)->Filter(Organism)->Subfilter(Injury)->Alter(Repair)
pleaseignorethisform^
Sense(Organism)->Filter(Injury)

Noice. And it's area of effect too so we could just leave it in the ER with a ton of sugar on it and cut Panacea's job in half.
Actually, no, it isn't AoE for the simple reason that it lacks a Project rune.

Another thing you may not have picked up on: this stuff can run on a variety of power sources, including standard batteries and gasoline. Even better, all we'd need to 'Tinker' is some sheet metal, a soldering iron, and some rather innocuous fuels. No exotic chemicals or other attention-attracting supplies required! As another bonus Aspect (Strong Nuclear Force) would probably do a real number on just about anything-Endbringers included.

Last edited:
Actually, no, it isn't AoE for the, simple reason that it lacks a Project rune.

Another thing you may not have picked up on: this stuff can run on a variety of power sources, including standard batteries and gasoline. Even better, all we'd need to 'Tinker' is some sheet metal, a soldering iron, and some rather innocuous fuels. No exotic chemicals or other attention-attracting supplies required! As another bonus Aspect (Strong Nuclear Force) would probably do a real number on just about anything-Endbringers included.
Well fair point on the Project rune but I did pick that up. It's just that if sugar had enough for lightning and time distortions it's good enough for me. Plus it could be a fake weakness to project.

Wouldn't Paradox be nowhere near an issue in the Worm verse due to it just coming across as just parahuman powers as opposed to magic thus would not cause paradox due to Parahuman ability being common knowledge?
I like the way you think. But I'm not really sure where the line is drawn before our actions become questionable reality-wise, and I think we really have or should have better options.

If a setting, concept, or power has serious built-in weaknesses or flaw points, we can probably do better, even if we think we have a good answer to it. I don't think there's any Kryptonite on Earth Bet, but I don't want to go Superman either. If awesome is available, obtain awesome, but don't taunt fate.

I like the way you think. But I'm not really sure where the line is drawn before our actions become questionable reality-wise, and I think we really have or should have better options.

If a setting, concept, or power has serious built-in weaknesses or flaw points, we can probably do better, even if we think we have a good answer to it. I don't think there's any Kryptonite on Earth Bet, but I don't want to go Superman either. If awesome is available, obtain awesome, but don't taunt fate.

Thing is DC has a few Kryptonian level superheroes, villains and even a few alien races without debilitating weaknesses that we can pick powers from early on.

What if we finished the rest of the meet the team videos? Those would be cool, and showing up as Medic would definitely be welcome at any hospital.

What if we finished the rest of the meet the team videos? Those would be cool, and showing up as Medic would definitely be welcome at any hospital.
The Medic's skills are more suited to combat healing compared to the kind of stuff we'd want in a hospital. I mean I just write's magic system could fix any wound within a certain radius using any powersource from the local powergrid to meat.

The Medic's skills are more suited to combat healing compared to the kind of stuff we'd want in a hospital. I mean I just write's magic system could fix any wound within a certain radius using any powersource from the local powergrid to meat.

If we need to go for a healer I'm still leaning towards replacing Josuke Higashikata to get Crazy Diamond which can restore anything, other than the user, to a previous state meaning that on top of healing it can restore objects and revert processes, and that isn't even touching on its physical abilities which are top teir.

If we need to go for a healer I'm still leaning towards replacing Josuke Higashikata to get Crazy Diamond which can restore anything, other than the user, to a previous state meaning that on top of healing it can restore objects and revert processes, and that isn't even touching on its physical abilities which are top teir.
That's no fun though. We could conceivably use that to render Lung into an embryo and step on him. We may be overpowered but no one hit kills.

Back