Am I making a horrible mistake?

• Yes.

Votes: 14 5.7%
  • YES!

Votes: 233 94.3%

• Total voters
Or he could have just not used all of the characters, if he doesn't have anything interesting to do with them. If you absolutely need to have dozens of plot relevant characters make sure you know where you're going with them before you start writing and make them memorable. Or gloss over most of the background characters. You also do not have to give everyone special powers. I mean I haven't read the last chapters, but from your descriptions it seems like he has to fulfill some sort of reference/minor crossover quota.

Note that he's far from the only one with a bloated cast list, that could use some trimming.

latest chapter.....

Mutsuki got Crescent Rose.
Kisaragi apparently got Yukianesa... with a different power set... initially and it was invisible... Jin Kisaragi's Yukianesa comes into my mind when i read the sword's name....
Satsuki got a sword, i believe modeled after her Kai Ni sword.
Kikuzuki apparently got a knife which she's pretty disappointed.... but i got a sinking feeling there's more to it...
Shiratsuyu have apparently gone Misaka Mikoto/Railgun.... with her initial test shows only being speed boost.
Murakumo gets Kusanagi... with a hammy UBW-like chat to bring it out...

and Shikinami's left eye glowing blue, visible even with her eye close. and now be having an eye patch. making her closer to Asuka Shikinami's appearance.

let the hate begin.... or not.

edit:

dont forget your Picard facepalms ready.

Last edited:
latest chapter.....

Kisaragi apparently got Yukianesa... with a different power set... initially and it was invisible... Jin Kisaragi's Yukianesa comes into my mind when i read the sword's name....
Kikuzuki apparently got a knife which she's pretty disappointed.... but i got a sinking feeling there's more to it...
Shiratsuyu have apparently gone Misaka Mikoto/Railgun.... with her initial test shows only being speed boost.

and Shikinami's left eye glowing blue, visible even with her eye close. and now be having an eye patch. making her closer to Asuka Shikinami's appearance.

edit:

Just. Just. oh god.

latest chapter.....

edit:

For some reason, I have the urge to post this video to show how I feel about this Bullshit.

And here are my Picards!
:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Last edited:
Well, im glad im not the only one who hates this god awful fic. Couldn't even make it past the first chapter.
if you hate the fanfic.... why are you following it?

are you curious about everyone reaction in the thread as D3lta pish thru the whole thing?

Warning For Marginal Behavior: Please do not post upskirt pantyshots of a character that looks under 18.
latest chapter.....

edit:

It's gets better. Mutsuki's "Crescent Rose" has a third form, which is a direct reference to not only this image, but what the image itself references.
- No. Picture edited out by @Generic_Generica.

Last edited by a moderator:
well....

sorry for a double post but at the latest chapter....

kikuzuki just dissected some guards into 19 pieces....

Shiki Tohno.... did your spirit possessed Cookie and pull off your 18 dissection + 1 at those poor souls?

and !Sam's killing spree just gave the whole city a damn big problem that you can't simply end with brute force.

Dammit, this requires guidance from the 7 deities and Atom.

"Atom, Atom, and the 7 dieties of Broken Brilliance. Give us the strength to prepare ourselves for an inevitable battle with the being called Damon. He has tainted the ruined world further and has corrupted the shipgirls to do his absolute bidding. For his crimes, his sentence is...

DELETION

DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE.

It was then the evil incarnate himself, Damon who made his presence known.

"Not even your precious Broken members can stop me RomanReignsWHC15. Hell that Joshua Graham you mentioned, pfft that guy is just a poser. He's not bad-ass Cesar could roast him alive and his followers."

"Did you just, did he just... BLASPHEMY, I'm bringing him along in the fight."

"Go on, I can take all 3 of you shits, no 4 of you cuz I'm awesome. Oh and after that, *crazy slasher smile" I'm gonna take Hiryuu, and Democracy from you. Make them burn and throw your body like how Cesar burned Joshua. Plus put this slave blade to their heads and serve me forever. Pity, heard rumors you're gonna save Shoukaku from this... no... MY universe. Pfft to late for that and as for her daughter, she's gonna be MY DAUGTER. hahahahahahahhahah"

So the evil incarnate left after mocking me and my members.

"Admiral, let me join the fight. I'm not gonna let this man take you down, nor take me and Hiryuu without a fight. Go get Joshua from the Fallout verse. *to Broken Matt* Brother Matt, this fight is gonna be Damon's Final Deletion. Prepare the Battlefield... for massacre."

Coming soon

Damon's Final Deletion.

Dammit, this requires guidance from the 7 deities and Atom.

"Atom, Atom, and the 7 dieties of Broken Brilliance. Give us the strength to prepare ourselves for an inevitable battle with the being called Damon. He has tainted the ruined world further and has corrupted the shipgirls to do his absolute bidding. For his crimes, his sentence is...

DELETION

DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE.

It was then the evil incarnate himself, Damon who made his presence known.

"Not even your precious Broken members can stop me RomanReignsWHC15. Hell that Joshua Graham you mentioned, pfft that guy is just a poser. He's not bad-ass Cesar could roast him alive and his followers."

"Did you just, did he just... BLASPHEMY, I'm bringing him along in the fight."

"Go on, I can take all 3 of you shits, no 4 of you cuz I'm awesome. Oh and after that, *crazy slasher smile" I'm gonna take Hiryuu, and Democracy from you. Make them burn and throw your body like how Cesar burned Joshua. Plus put this slave blade to their heads and serve me forever. Pity, heard rumors you're gonna save Shoukaku from this... no... MY universe. Pfft to late for that and as for her daughter, she's gonna be MY DAUGTER. hahahahahahahhahah"

So the evil incarnate left after mocking me and my members.

"Admiral, let me join the fight. I'm not gonna let this man take you down, nor take me and Hiryuu without a fight. Go get Joshua from the Fallout verse. *to Broken Matt* Brother Matt, this fight is gonna be Damon's Final Deletion. Prepare the Battlefield... for massacre."

Coming soon

Damon's Final Deletion.

May I ask a question? What are you referencing? I want to know. Looks interesting.

There is a reason I have called for everyone but the shipgirls dying (permanently, because that needs to be said in this totally gritty realism really fic). The way that the story's written, that's the closest thing to "good guys" "winning".

Are there still coalitions left cuz I didn't read the other chapters. I know abyssals are still there.

By now Crazy Steve is now in command again with all the shipgirls.

Maybe once all the bad guys are dead for god knows how long, I guess my that's were my "Final Deletion of Damon" story will take place.

Or maybe just pull a Sheo and rescue Shoukaku and her daughter.

Oh and here's the vid of Broken Matt's Final Deletion

just making sure we're not abusing some of our rights....

Back