Am I making a horrible mistake?

• Yes.

Votes: 14 5.7%
  • YES!

Votes: 233 94.3%

• Total voters
We really need to get another chapter done. Hmm… maybe I could do one of his one-shots to hold people over…

Not completely against, but best to try to pick one that can actually be talked about as a piece of standalone fiction without making anyone start sacrificing to some pagan god hoping for the author's demise. Might be more productive that way.

@MissingJimbo we could always do a Let's read of GG :V

And then my commentary would consist of "Yeah we did it this way because, in hindsight I should have clamped down on this, this is what happens when you subcontract storyboarding idea bouncing to the Spoiler thread, well now that I'm the author instead of the Beta i look at things differently, damnit Whiskey, yeah this is on me, damnit Whiskey." :V

Who are you, and what have you done to Whiskey?

...Well, nevermind. In case you missed the memo somewhere, he did participate in a Let's Read of GG some time back. You might want to turn up for subsequent sessions if you wish to maintain your terrible attempt at subterfuge.

Who are you, and what have you done to Whiskey?

...Well, nevermind. In case you missed the memo somewhere, he did participate in a Let's Read of GG some time back. You might want to turn up for subsequent sessions if you wish to maintain your terrible attempt at subterfuge.

STILL NEEED TO DO CHAPTER ONE.

alrighty... *slugged MrLZRS at the kisser with a human size Wanzer Bone Crusher Knuckle.*

What? he did said hit me.

Alright! Alright!

for real... here we go!

Goya got a similar power as RWBY's Emerald Sustrai.

Kuoshio got a similar power as Kurt/Nightcrawler but unable to teleport behind any obstacle but the black vapor she leaves behind acts like Minovky/GN particles.

Shiranui can create light that can either do illusion or go boom as bombs.

Amatsukaze apparently can manipulate AIR molecules and her reactor got upgraded that she can do afterimages once she boosted...

Asashio got a physical(longer hair, metallic blue eyes, Canine fangs and a deeper voice) and personality change but apparently go much more obedient to her master like a loyal dog to it's master. just think of a much more serious Yuudachi without losing her cute as a puppy aura. Asashio probably much more stronger physically than her normal state.

Arashio apparently got a "Storm" Protocol.... but never demo as she dont want to do any damages as a demo...

Shioi got something similar to a Zealot Psi blade or an AC/NEXT laser blade.

Imuya got a "MORS" sniper rifle and it's a railgun...

Iku also got a sniper rifle and it was called a Z-750 Binary rifle. and it got more feature than Imuya's.

Maru-yu got a cigar and a lighter..... but from what Akyuu portray Maru-yu... it's something more that meets the eye.

Damon caught Murakumo having her moe time together with Iowa and Warspite as the said DD got some shark sock puppets on her headgear.

and Sanford got a text from Eagle says he found him... looks like Kevinson's location is now known....

well...

any reactions? ?_?

Last edited:
I... He... They...

WHAT!

Remind me again, this is supposed to be a kancolle fic right? Then why the hell are they gaining all of this power ups? And even worse said power ups seems to be copy pasted from other stories!

I need to read something good, this is causing me physical pain.

alrighty... *slugged MrLZRS at the kisser with a human size Wanzer Bone Crusher Knuckle.*

What? he did said hit me.

Alright! Alright!

for real... here we go!

Goya got a similar power as RWBY's Emerald Sustrai.

Kuoshio got a similar power as Kurt/Nightcrawler but unable to teleport behind any obstacle but the black vapor she leaves behind acts like Minovky/GN particles.

Shiranui can create light that can either do illusion or go boom as bombs.

Amatsukaze apparently can manipulate AIR molecules and her reactor got upgraded that she can do afterimages once she boosted...

Asashio got a physical(longer hair, metallic blue eyes, Canine fangs and a deeper voice) and personality change but apparently go much more obedient to her master like a loyal dog to it's master. just think of a much more serious Yuudachi without losing her cute as a puppy aura. Asashio probably much more stronger physically than her normal state.

Arashio apparently got a "Storm" Protocol.... but never demo as she dont want to do any damages as a demo...

Shioi got something similar to a Zealot Psi blade or an AC/NEXT laser blade.

Imuya got a "MORS" sniper rifle and it's a railgun...

Iku also got a sniper rifle and it was called a Z-750 Binary rifle. and it got more feature than Imuya's.

Maru-yu got a cigar and a lighter..... but from what Akyuu portray Maru-yu... it's something more that meets the eye.

Damon caught Murakumo having her moe time together with Iowa and Warspite as the said DD got some shark sock puppets on her headgear.

and Sanford got a text from Eagle says he found him... looks like Kevinson's location is now known....

well...

any reactions? ?_?

Hesus Santisima! ANO TO!? (Sweet Jesus! WHAT IS THIS!)

I... He... They...

WHAT!

Remind me again, this is supposed to be a kancolle fic right? Then why the hell are they gaining all of this power ups? And even worse said power ups seems to be copy pasted from other stories!

I need to read something good, this is causing me physical pain.
And if you want to laugh, there's Things Not Allowed, which is in my own sig.

I'm not that much of a fan of kancolle but fuck it, I need to wash the bad taste that this clusterfuck left in my mouth and reading good fics that use the premise it's based on is just what I need.

Welllll...

There's also Belated Battleships (in my sig.)
There's New Ironsides... and GG in my sig... <.<
And if you want to laugh, there's Things Not Allowed, which is in my own sig.

My name is Generic_Generica and I wholeheartedly endorse these fics.

Go read them. It's good for the soul.

... also yeesh Ambience is even worse than I remember it being and my standards are pretty friggin low.

Shamefur Dispray on Akyuu's part?

but some of the stories recommended by some kinda do not interest me.... T_T

*pops head in after awhile*

I could try the latest chapter...but that's because even now, I can't pick up the motivation to do Rising Tide.

Been busy lately and nothing much now, still looking for an inspiration to do Broken Matt, me and Joshua Graham vs Damon in Final Deletion match

Shoukaku is the one shipgirl I'm trying to free from him for this match but it may take a while to plan. So far, Mura and Suzuya are saved by Sheo and Awacs, wanna do the same.

here's from the latest chapter.

Kongou gave Ben the older sibling speech as He and Haruna's an item.

Haruna shares her concern about Hiei and Kirishima to Ben.

Ben's willing to tell Damon to look for the 2 remaining Kongou-Class and said to Haruna that the Fleet's willing to help her as some of them have their own sisters missing.

Ayanami got the good ole Spear of Longinus and AT field. the only thing, IMO, missing is we gave Ayanami albinism, hopefully to match Rei's.

Oboro apparently got a large Great Sword that was as wide as her.... and why i picture the iconic Buster Sword here?

Sazanami got a Spike ball and chains that can retract it's spikes and lots of knives that apparently appear and move by their own and by Sazanami's will...
And those knives apparently like to troll the memester.

and Ushio can now transform to the form when Losira apparently possessed her during Baltimore and she's also armed with a demon tooth? spear.
Losira's possession kinda left an imprint in Ushio as the said kanmusu offered Damon that she'll bring Losira's persona out.

any reactions?

oh well...

Last edited:
Back