Am I making a horrible mistake?

• Yes.

Votes: 14 5.7%
  • YES!

Votes: 233 94.3%

• Total voters
unlike the Platoon, we're dealing with a Harem in symphony....

so yeah....

almost ala Negima style harem.... with Damon knows that if he knock one of those who are interested with him... will send a snowball effect...

leaving him drained..... no matter how good his stamina is.....

and with half or more of his fleet on maternal leave if they switch on the pregnancy lever.... -_-"

If anyone needs me i'll be losing my lunch.....

*pukes*

well....

i suppose this is not considered as a double post as it's already at least 2 days since the last post with me being the last one posting.

the latest chapter features so much spam, spam, spam, spammity, spams and alot more spams.

and more conspiracy still lurks in the shadows...

Last edited:
well....

i suppose this is not considered as a double post as it's already at least 2 days since the last post with me being the last one posting.

the latest chapter features so much spam, spam, spam, spammity, spams and alot more spams.

and more conspiracy still lucks in the shadows...

Plsss...no more..i just got back from the Hospital.....pls

atm in the middle of reading the latest chapter...

Shikinami gains AT field and a double bladed spear from Damon's YRC...
the only thing missing is that Shikinami got a daughter named Asuka in the future....

i think someone decided to mix in NGE in the mess....

what's next? NGE's Tang?

edit:

seriously... kawakaze... became Shana from Shakugan no Shana.....

too bad her VA is not Rie Kugimiya....

Last edited:
You know... I think that Hackyou is Thirteen Years Old based on the his stories. He is, is he?

He mentioned being in college and going to Japan for a study abroad thing in his author's notes. He sure has the mentality of a 13-year-old, though.
tell me about it...

i'm 28 yrs old...

but i feel like i'm still a 16 yrs old...

you know what that means...

To the Eternal 16 yr old club!!!! XD

can we stop dissing about originality?

as if all the fanfic we read are damn original in every damn aspect.... -_-"
I really think there are different levels of copying. For instance, many stories on this site have "american DDs are little murder balls" as a thing. However, that's not on the same level as:
They re-enacted the Spam skit from Monty Python. Mega1987 has a video of the original skit linked.

atm in the middle of reading the latest chapter...

Shikinami gains AT field and a double bladed spear from Damon's YRC...
the only thing missing is that Shikinami got a daughter named Asuka in the future....

i think someone decided to mix in NGE in the mess....

what's next? NGE's Tang?

edit:

seriously... kawakaze... became Shana from Shakugan no Shana.....

too bad her VA is not Rie Kugimiya....
So can I call him an unoriginal hack now?

So can I call him an unoriginal hack now?

trying set up some scene for some interaction for at least 100 girls, give or take, and one guy, you'll ran out of original ideas way before you hit the halfway mark....

same with giving the same amount of girls some powers, especially those you cant derive from their history or personality....

so, you say Akyuu's becoming unoriginal lately.

I say meh... it's bound to happen with the story's character roster.

Last edited:
trying set up some scene for some interaction for at least 100 girls, give or take, and one guy, you'll ran out of original ideas way before you hit the halfway mark....

same with giving the same amount of girls some powers, especially those you cant derive from their history or personality....

so, you say Akyuu's becoming unoriginal lately.

I say meh... it's bound to happen with the story's character roster.

He's always been an unoriginal hack, it's just gotten worse.

Back