Am I making a horrible mistake?

• Yes.

Votes: 14 5.7%
  • YES!

Votes: 233 94.3%

• Total voters
It's been a while since I read anything GG, but I remember one of the complaints was unequal retribution based off of WW2 activity?
undefined
That's one of the more prominent problems with GG and a source of controversy for a substantial number of readers. Personally speaking I think that this whole US are Abyssals idea should be scrapped given that Kancolle has already shown us Allied ships..but that's my personal opinion. And GG is being fixed anyway.

@Mig like i,said, hiatus for fiiiiiiiixxxxxxiiiiiing
Also, Whiskey shouldn't you be taking a break away from the forums, you have been working on GG for like 18 months iirc, you should be going on road trips, heading home to Sabah or just putting aside forum going and doing other stuff.

.... Wah lau, why would taking a break from GG mean taking a break from SV? I'm CC, I can't take a break from SV. :V

Kamu mesti relaks lah, you've been at it for like 18 months....and on more than one occasion worked on GG till the wee hours of morning.

Granted, you're a CC now with all the strings attached but you don't have to be on SV in full force and swing all the time.

What i meant to say is you should lay off a little ya?, give yourself a bit of a break.

did anyone read the ending of the latest chapter(ch.255)?

let's just says...... it's always the quiet ones....

Not when a bastard like the Demon is involved.

Oh god I'm going full Sheo. Save me Murakumo (FLEET)

And I feel fine.

*Unleashed the kongou at jimbo.*
*Kongou used burning love tackle at jimbo.*
*It's super effective.*

*Winched as kongou just tackle jimbo's back at full speed ahead.*

At least damon quicky close his closet, grabbed his used shirt that got soda'd earlier and GTFO of the room.

If that ease any gutter scenario occured in your minds for even a bit.

Because Damon isn't like most of the *other* blood-thirsty males in the story who just need the slightest reason to take their dick outta their pants when around a nice-looking woman.

Actually, this is probably one of Damon's "nicer" qualities, if only to make him look better than most of the other non-shipgirl characters.

Looks like the next few chapters will be more slice-of-life stuff in New Chicago. Also Damon gets the brilliant idea to send the whole fleet at once to a bathhouse after midnight. Keep in mind, the whole fleet consists of over hundred people now.

Because Damon isn't like most of the *other* blood-thirsty males in the story who just need the slightest reason to take their dick outta their pants when around a nice-looking woman.

Actually, this is probably one of Damon's "nicer" qualities, if only to make him look better than most of the other non-shipgirl characters.

Looks like the next few chapters will be more slice-of-life stuff in New Chicago. Also Damon gets the brilliant idea to send the whole fleet at once to a bathhouse after midnight. Keep in mind, the whole fleet consists of over hundred people now.
*screams internally*

Think back to every bathhouse scene or episode you've seen in anime.

Then apply the Ambience filters.

O_O

so......

any bet that the fleet will cause Nerima Wrecking Crew chaos level just to get Damon to notice them or even to THAT Another Night Battle with them!?

I dunno.... If I'm gonna be amused, jealous or annoyed by it.....

probably a combination of 2....

probably....

Back