Am I making a horrible mistake?

• Yes.

Votes: 14 5.7%
  • YES!

Votes: 233 94.3%

• Total voters
I think a certain measure of an author is how well they can handle criticisms and/or people talking shit about their fanfic. *shrug*

You Know, It baffles me... Why is this Fic Even Popular?
Because it's enjoyable, if you don't stop to think about it and realize how many things are terribly wrong with it.

Also because it updates regularly and people love regular updates.

You Know, It baffles me... Why is this Fic Even Popular?

Because it was the first heavy duty KC fic in FF.net, so naturally everyone flocked to it seeing as it was a long read before being surpassed by GG and other fics.....don't let the number of reviews fool you though, the actual fanbase is quite small, the chapters number at 240+ and yet the review count is below 2k...do the math.

And Regarding the White Knights: I believe they felt they were insulted when we talk shit about their Favorite Fic. That's what I felt when the Folks over at SB talk shit about Manifest Destiny. And do you know what I do? I just show the comments to the author for his thoughts and his explanations.

To be fair Manifest Destiny is a well written fic, many dislike it simply because it's hard to root for someone there IMHO.

Last edited:
Large-scale Combat Search-and-Rescue plot, alongside Winter, Sheo, his 'Kumos, and maybe a few others (possibly including a Solar Exalted).

Ahhh...that's not an insidious plot, it is a righteous revolution. May the God-Emperor bless you, you shall be a sign of deliverance to the weak and helpless, and a herald of dismay to all tyrants and slavers and all manner of evil.

Too bad a righteous Space Marine of the Salamanders Chapter won't be turning up :(....it would have been glorious too see a member of the most compassionate chapter decapitate edge Lords in a cold fury for all their sins.

What caste we talking about? a Dawn killdozer, an Eclipse, something else?

I have no idea. @Aires Drake is bringing him along for the ride. Ask him.
900+ year old Twilight Combat Engineer along with several other Celestial Exalts and a multitude of Terrestrials. Borealis builds hope for humanity's future. Especially if he gets to fisticuff edge lord abominations into non-existence.

Too bad a righteous Space Marine of the Salamanders Chapter won't be turning up :(....it would have been glorious too see a member of the most compassionate chapter decapitate edge Lords in a cold fury for all their sins.
*Much Snickering Ensues.*
(I use the Salamanders as a basis for the organization that Borealis controls, which is why I find it funny.)

That feeling when you are so offended and feeling bad after knowing Suzuya's fate, you actually gone on your way to create a faction completely neutral and only for rescuing Suzuya and getting any Shipgirls the Demon (and everyone) missed to that faction.

Then again, this is sort of better (and fairer), but i still felt that this is too much.

I don't know much about Exalted folks, aside from the fact that they can bend reality over a desk while yelling stuff that makes Kamina weep with pride.

Back