Covered In Blood And Surrounded By Spirits (Hellsing CK2 Organization Quest)

the second would probably blow up the base/insult every spirit in Japan.
:confused: I don't... Think I made that a part of his character? He's just a happy dude with a rough past and a lot of bombs. Nothing shady here, no sir.
...Is that brat using Cu Chulaain's picture from F/SN?
If so, I hope he's not quite as much of a womanizer. That would be...Annoying.
Yup, thanks for noticing. I liked it a lot, thought "This'll be South America!" Then realized it was Lancer. No regrets.
"Young, sheltered girl has to be married off to the MC in order to know how to deal with people" sounds like the plot of a questionable manga of poor quality.
:cry: Ouch. Hitting where it hurts. *Looks at entire imagined plot line and realizes how manga it is* n-nothin' to see here! I totally didn't come up with a series of cheesy romantic lines for this or anything! B-baka!
But seriously, it kind of is when I look at it again. Suffice to say, there are enough unique character differences that I think it'll still work.

IDK river puns seems like a Pro not a con to me.

I kinda think it'd be better to see if we got better choices later, and get Shizukana Nagare as a like a Piety Assistant or something? Have a friendship thing going on instead of marriage.

Ah well...

So quick question what stat do curses fall under?
If you're talking inflicting them, Piety. If you're talking preventing them in yourself or others, as well as getting rid of them, Piety. After that, how it affects you is dealt with by whatever stat is conjoined with it. For example, a curse that saps your strength is dealt with by a Martial check.

So wait, does that mean to have sex we need to go swim in her?... water tentacle sex?
Look up some of the BS Zeus pulled in the myths when raping/seducing women (swan, bull, shower of golden sparks, her own husband etc) that caught his fancy as an example of how weird spirits can get.

At least we shouldn't end up laying eggs.

Last edited:
I don't like bringing Loa into Japan. We know that the whole impurity thing has a tendency to stick to foreign creatures that come to Japan. As i understand it, Impurity comes from handling corpses and the dead plus a bunch of other things. Loa tend to work with animal sacrifices and such, plus this particular one seems to either have access to the knowledge of the dead or a tendency to hang around battlefields (what with being the family spirit of a bunch of terrorists). It seems risky since what worked fine for the spirit in Africa could drown it in impurity and turn it malevolent in Japan...

[X] Impisi

This might be a CKII quest but stats for us personally aren't quite as important as those quests still set in the medieval era since we're under no obligation to actually lead armies and such. I'd much rather marry for happiness and explosives instead.

I don't see how the crazy with the explosive fetish COULD lead to happiness myself which is why I'm voting for

[X] Shizukana Nagare
[X] DD - Patriots

Last edited:
This might be a CKII quest but stats for us personally aren't quite as important as those quests still set in the medieval era since we're under no obligation to actually lead armies and such. I'd much rather marry for happiness and explosives instead.
I am pretty sure the goddess will make us happier than mr monkey. MC does not have an explosion fetish

I am pretty sure the goddess will make us happier than mr monkey. MC does not have an explosion fetish
On the other hand, she was visibly insecure about the kami being a lady, so we might actually be dealing with the mythological* straight female protagonist (or alternatively, the beginning of an old school Shoujo Girl's Love RomCom).

*Note: Not that rare in Dynasty style games

Back