Avatar: The Last Dicebender (A:TLA/A:LOK Quest)

[X] Plan Family Trip to the Spirit World

Does name have to be under the plan? because I want these options, but (given how we've got a blind animal getting around by ehanced sight and he'll likely learn a measure of earthbending as our spirit animal) I want to name him something else:

[X] Name him "Toph".

Does name have to be under the plan? because I want these options, but (given how we've got a blind animal getting around by ehanced sight and he'll likely learn a measure of earthbending as our spirit animal) I want to name him something else:

[X] Name him "Toph".
Well you're voting for two different names (Roku in the plan, Toph outside of it), so you'll have to make a different plan.

Last edited:
[X] Plan Accidental Irony
-[X] Name him Toph

-[X] Bung will stay.

-[X] (Short-Term) Get better at meditation. (+300 XP, +1CP.)
-[X] (Short-Term) Communicate with a spirit. (+400 XP, +1CP.)

-[X] [-5 CP.) (Special) You meet a powerful spirit that imparts its gift on you.. (May only be taken once.)

Non-benders can live super long too, Guru Pathik was atleast 150 years old.
but he was enlightened and probably half spirit or something as a result of both being enlightened and maintaining a physical form
The more you guys discuss character age in Avatar, the more I begin to think this universe is similar to the Nasuverse for some reason, even though it doesn't make much sense. You need to stop before I begin having thoughts about making waterbending Einzbern homunculi.

but he was enlightened and probably half spirit or something as a result of both being enlightened and maintaining a physical form
Yeah, becoming enlightened is becoming in tune with your Chi, which is what Master Benders do.
The more you guys discuss character age in Avatar, the more I begin to think this universe is similar to the Nasuverse for some reason, even though it doesn't make much sense. You need to stop before I begin having thoughts about making waterbending Einzbern homunculi.
Oh, go ahead. I know that, if I were given permission, I'd drive the settings mechanics to it's brink, creating all sorts of insane stuff.

By the way, I've noticed that on the character sheet it says that our hit points should be our level + constitution X 2 but it says that our HP is only 4?

Last edited:
Lol, your first mistake. Assuming that I know what I'm doing.

I never know what I'm doing.
I'll ask a few questions then. What are the stats of an average adult?

And am I right in assuming it's the stat modifiers that the stats like AC and Health are based on and not the actual stats themselves?

Then we're talking about 15-20 for all stats except the ones that their bending requires, in which case it's closer to 25-30 on average.

Please, expand on the question. What Level they usually achieve, ooor?
Yes. What is the average level they usually achieve. I'm just trying to figure out how overpowered being a fully realized Avatar is.

Back