First policy proposal: make it illegal to refer to Surgecrafting as "High Elementalism."
I dunno, the name's growing on me. It's different from the "low" elements like "Fire," but still elemental if you can't break Vigorflame into "Vigor" and "Flame." It's more descriptive of the substance, where Surgecrafting is about the mechanism- in fact, I like it more!

Or am I just saying that because we're in charge of this place now? Hm, an insidious curse. There must be something in the water.

Policy Proposal: More money for Marching Band Uniforms
Policy Proposal: Caffeinated Soft Drinks and Real Cookies in the Vending Machines
Policy Proposal: Phones allowed during the first 10 Minutes of Homeroom

Man, this has been the longest Class President arc I've ever seen

I'm honoured and humbled by your commentary on my policy proposal. Thank you for your words of wisdom.
I am saving the omake for a better time but this is an excerpt from the new 'Gangs of AST' guide.

QUACK Gang – Quack, Quack, Quack, Quack, Quack,… Quack,…… Quack!!! Quack? Quack, Quack, Quack, Quack, Quack, Quack, Quack, Quack, Quack, Quack, Quack, Qua-aaaaaaaack.

(AN: A peculiar Gang that has come to the city. If you buy their merchandise they will not bother you at all. But woe to anybody who does not pay for protection. The last guy who dissed this gang had to be gathered from the walls and the ceiling. Know this, if you are alone on the streets at night and you hear a single "Quack" behind you. DO NOT TURN BACK!!!! Just run and don't blink. Blink and you are dead. The weeping ducks sometimes have mercy on poor souls, hope they are not hungry)

Don't trust the QUACK Gang

Don't trust the QUACK Gang

Imagine not being a part of QUACK Gang. We fight a lot but there's some things I think everyone in the thread can agree on and one of them is the perspicacity and intelligence of the Duck. I'm sure you're just joking around here but some things really aren't funny. I'm sure you'll make it clear that you were just messing around and there's nothing wrong with QUACK Gang in the final draft.

Isn't that right, sharkey?

Right?

Last edited:
We've started thinking of surgecrafts in the discord again. Mine is ForgeStar, which flows out of me in the form glowing hot machinery, ready to build or destroy in equal measure.

Back