A Second Sunrise: Taiwan of 2020 Sent Back to 1911

They do. What you fail to understand is that the Brits who do upgrade to Chinese equipment are not the ones who make the policies or the ones who make British machines that just got obsoleted.

That last part is actually something I kinda glossed over, but it's a good point.

Sure, you can upgrade equipment, but not everyone in Britain can do that. Odds are, you would have to go to the back of the line, too.

That said, the policy was pushed by the textile industry at large. When you have to ship goods back and forth across the Empire, it's going to be more expensive and time-consuming than keeping the entire supply chain in one region.

Whether or not it was valid, the textile lobby saw this legislation as a means of "Leveling the playing field" in their eyes. Sure, it was cynical, but they thought it was in their best interests.

That said, the policy was pushed by the textile industry at large. When you have to ship goods back and forth across the Empire, it's going to be more expensive and time-consuming than keeping the entire supply chain in one region.

Whether or not it was valid, the textile lobby saw this legislation as a means of "Leveling the playing field" in their eyes. Sure, it was cynical, but they thought it was in their best interests.
Might honestly bit of an internal conflict of interest. OTL Britain did measures to ensure its colonies don't industrialize due to the home isles being long term uncompetitive with its colonies if they fully industrialize.

Might honestly bit of an internal conflict of interest. OTL Britain did measures to ensure its colonies don't industrialize due to the home isles being long term uncompetitive with its colonies if they fully industrialize.

That they would. Sure, a stronger production base is all well and good, but I don't think companies want to lose their market share, especially when they can't really outsource yet. Plus, London doesn't want to have a second near-loss of their industry.

Which, now that I think about it, is the same kind of thinking that has led to the lack of Indian representation in the proposed Imperial Parliament. Sure, integration is all well and good, but if they had equal representation, the Imperial Parliament would be dominated by Indian interests, not British interests.

It all goes back to what Li was saying about how Britain would probably try to maintain their influence over developing their colonies if they had to choose between the two.

You know, if it's that bad, I wouldn't be surprised if the Indian soldiers eventually start to shoot again, at their commanders.

British rule in India seems like it could end quite easily at this point, and this time, it won't be willing on the part of the UK.

The British presence has become not simply bad, but intolerable for large portions of the population; they are being abused by a government that is not only oppressive but actively malicious. Meanwhile, they have extremely powerful ideological allies on the other side of their borders and even France, the other great colonising power, has admitted that the whole imperialism thing wasn't exactly a good idea. The lost history has also shown India over a century of people rising up for their freedom all over the world, and the inevitability of their success, along with the vision of an independent India being a superpower.

The British, on the other hand, have learnt exactly the wrong lessons from the ISOT. Clearly, the only way for Britain to remain sovereign and independent is to double down on colonialism and refuse to change. Of course, the Tories being tories, they have decided that the best way to go about this is by oppressing people, shooting Britain in the foot in the long term, ruining foreign relations, enacting simultaneously populist and pro-upper-class policies and, of course, being comically evil.

At this point, I see 2 main ways for British rule to end. Either it goes the way of the Eastern European revolutions, where a combination of mass protests and government blunders leads to the population simply deciding not to follow the government's orders anymore, causing it to implode, or the Sepoy Rebellion 2.0 occurs, where a mutiny becomes generalised and the British are kicked out of India more or less bloodily.

Awake and Alive
Now, he knew full well he wasn't good at his job, but Grand Duke Nikolai had done what he could to live up to his father's legacy.

Of course, he knew full well that his own would be tarnished. In such a short period of time, he had nearly failed the Russian Empire a second time.

He was a failure, plain and simple. As much as he hated to admit it, of course.

His son, however, lacked the stigma of the former Tsar. For Alexei, the public had much more sympathy, especially with Rasputin long gone.

If anything, they paid him no mind at this point. He was just another member of the Romanov family, though that still made him a Grand Duke of Russia.

As far as Grand Duke Nikolai was concerned, anonymity was a preferable fate to execution or becoming a puppet of court intrigue.

Sure, he would rather be on the throne of Russia, but the fact he and his family were alive at this point was more than his other self had gotten. If nothing else, it gave him plenty of time to spend with his family.

There were his daughters, of course. While he did play favorites with his son, this second chance was a second chance to reconnect with his girls. This time, they would truly want for nothing, including their father's love and affection.

His son, however, earned the bulk of his attention. While the former Tsar had tried to spend more time with his daughters, the fact remained that his son was sick with Anemia, and he would do anything to help him.

Which was how he ended up here, in a Chinese hospital, donating bone marrow for his son. As his father, he had a high chance of a match, and it turned out he qualified as a donor.

All that was left was the transplant itself, and he was fretting about the whole surgery. It was a chance at a normal life, but there was always the chance of failure.

It had been a difficult decision for him and his wife. While it had a high chance of success, there was always the chance that they were signing the death warrant of their beloved son.

Their son, on the other hand, had been the one to say yes when the time came. Hours later, and it was finished. The ill former Tsarevich was no more.

And in his place was a son who would have a new lease on life. If the doctor was to be believed, he would live a normal life.

As normal a life as a Grand Duke could live, anyways.

In all likelihood, Alexei would never be Tsar. Not when his ambitious uncle was on the throne, anyways.

But Alexei was alive and well, and that was good enough for his family.

As for Dyer…

Well, you can't really kick somebody out of your own military for something they didn't do (yet).

Best you can do is promote him and reassign him to some desk job where he can't do too much damage.

Which, in this case, means sending him as far away from Punjab and giving him a desk job in Calcutta dealing with communications because it's almost impossible to kill people with that.

That backfired. Hard.

Because it turns out the guy in charge of communications is the one who issues out notices to the public before massive protests.

And when those protests happen, they need all hands on deck. Including the paper pushers.

Basically, it's the worst Reassignment Backfire ever.

Of all time.

Parenthood
"The Old Breed," was what he and his older men were called. For a given definition of "Old," anyways.

As the oldest of his men, Michael guessed he was old, for a given definition, seeing that he was in his mid-thirties at this point.

Men who had enlisted with him had left, just as men who enlisted before the Revolution had joined. Many of them stuck around, afterwards, and they became the new crop of officers and NCOs of the enlarged unit.

It didn't matter, though. As far as the newer men and women were concerned, people like him were the "Old Breed," a nickname they would all wear with pride.

Most of them were still around, too. Sooner or later, they'd retire, but for now they were the link to the old Marines, from back in the day.

It was a different time, when they were at the back of the line for equipment, let alone vehicles. Hell, as far as Michael was concerned, at least they wouldn't have to use barges as landing craft anymore.

They don't know how good they have it.

And as much as he'd like to make a joke about how when he joined up, they "Had two sticks and a rock for the whole platoon, and they had to share the rock!" It was a lot better these days.

Not only did they have equipment, but they had manpower. As in, actual enlisted manpower who wanted to be there.

That was probably the best part, now that he thought about it, since it meant he didn't have to do everything as if he was a Call of Duty protagonist.

No, now he could do what generals were supposed to do, and delegate tasks to subordinates instead of having to fix the tanks himself.

Not that he minded, of course. It gave him plenty of free time that he hadn't had before.

Sure, there was still work to be done. Drills, exercises, and all that (and that was before he got to how his men would be training the first batch of French and Russian soldiers as part of the new defense agreements).

But that? That was work he could delegate to his subordinates, since he didn't have to do everything anymore.

Sure, he had a lot of paperwork, these days, but at least he could do that while raising his kids with his family.

That, of all things, had been the biggest change in his life, ever since the Great Journey had happened. Sure, he had considered the idea, and his parents had been encouraging him again and again.

But there was something that didn't seem right with him about it. He didn't know what it was, but it was probably the fact that he'd be bringing a child into an ever-destabilizing world.

But now? Now, things were different. There was no threat of imminent invasion, just as there was no imminent threat of climate change destabilizing the weather.

Sure, the British were creating their own bloc of allies along with the Germans, Italians, Austro-Hungarians, and probably a good chunk of the Balkans and Benelux as well.

There was a reason China's shipyards, arms factories, and vehicle plants were rapidly expanding production capacity, after all. Not only did they have to arm China, but they also had to arm half the damn planet as well.

Despite all of that, he knew full well that the world his and Aki's children would inherit would be a better place than the one he'd left.

One good look at little Morgan and Lin as they slept in the cribs was all he needed to know that a better world was possible.

It wouldn't be easy, of course. There would always be people trying to get in the way of human progress. He only had to look at what Russia had become and Britain was becoming to know that.

But a better world was possible, and he intended so see it through.

"You know," Aki chimed in. He turned to see his wife sitting next to him. "Michael?"

"Yeah?"

"You know, you don't have to watch them every second. Well, until you conveniently walk away when they need to be changed."

Shit, I thought she wouldn't notice.

"Yeah. Just thinking, Aki."

"You're always thinking. That's my job." Normally, she would've gotten some kind of laugh out of him, but he kept watching over the babies. "What's wrong?"

"Just noticed that they look a lot like both of us."

"That's usually how this works. Children tend to look like their parents. In all likelihood, they'll act like us, once they get older."

"That's the thing, Aki."

"What?"

"I… I don't want them to turn out like me." His wife gave him a weird look. "The soldier part."

"Ah. You do know that is their decision to make, when the time comes, right?"

"Yeah, I know. I'd suck at parenting if I wanted to control them. I just don't like the idea of them getting shot at."

"Well, I don't like the idea of you getting shot at, but we make it work."

"That we do, Aki. And yeah, I know that there'll always be a need for soldiers, as long as there's a reason to fight."

"Then make sure there isn't a reason to fight."

"Aki, I don't think-"

"This is literally my job, Michael. War is policy by other means."

"Oh God, not you too."

"Your best friend is my boss," she laughed, "But you do know what I am saying, yes?"

"Yeah. Try to use diplomacy instead of war. And if there is a war… I dunno, kick their asses thoroughly and don't screw up the occupation?"

"Language, dear."

"They're asleep, Aki." His wife continued to look crossly at him. "Okay, sorry."

"Apology accepted. And yes, that would be the simplest way to put it. If there has to be a war, then it is imperative that it is prosecuted thoroughly, without half-measures."

"That's easier said than done, Aki."

"That is what we get paid to do, Michael." His wife motioned to their now-awake children. "So that Morgan and Lin will not have to."

Last edited:
Anyways, have some more wholesome stuff, because Dear God, I felt bad about writing a chapter where thousands of people get trampled to death.

Question - with the Taiwanise-ISOT having jumpstarted hyper-industralisation about 50 years faster - doesn't that mean that climate change is going to turn up a lot faster and likely be more drastic when it hits - given the massive jump in industry as opposed to a more gradual increase? I understand that ecologically sound industry currently needs the tools to build the tools to build the tools to build the tech but... is anyone forward planning it?

Question - with the Taiwanise-ISOT having jumpstarted hyper-industralisation about 50 years faster - doesn't that mean that climate change is going to turn up a lot faster and likely be more drastic when it hits - given the massive jump in industry as opposed to a more gradual increase? I understand that ecologically sound industry currently needs the tools to build the tools to build the tools to build the tech but... is anyone forward planning it?
Short term the rapid industrial build up will have some impact but:
1) Industry ITTL is building for a customer base of about 1.8-2 Billion people, and it's quite likely that increased affluence and reduced mortality from the uptime tech brought back will see an earlier demographic transition to replacement level-ish birthrates, potentially causing global population to level off in the 3-5 Billion type range in the 1950s-70s.
2) The move to higher tech includes less wasteful power generation (modern HELE coal or an earlier move to natural gas vs 1910s-80s vintage coal), while emissions will go up they'll go up slower than OTL.
3) A lot of climate change mitigation measures (heavy use of solar; switch to battery electric vehicles, etc.) are justified through other considerations (energy security; lower cost of solar + battery vs full grid build-out; reduction in smog and other local/short-term air pollution).

Overall, by the 1970s-1990s I expect the level of global warming to be running significantly behind OTL.

1) Industry ITTL is building for a customer base of about 1.8-2 Billion people, and it's quite likely that increased affluence and reduced mortality from the uptime tech brought back will see an earlier demographic transition to replacement level-ish birthrates, potentially causing global population to level off in the 3-5 Billion type range in the 1950s-70s.
2) The move to higher tech includes less wasteful power generation (modern HELE coal or an earlier move to natural gas vs 1910s-80s vintage coal), while emissions will go up they'll go up slower than OTL.
3) A lot of climate change mitigation measures (heavy use of solar; switch to battery electric vehicles, etc.) are justified through other considerations (energy security; lower cost of solar + battery vs full grid build-out; reduction in smog and other local/short-term air pollution).

Yes to all three.

1. In terms of population, we would probably see that happen due to family planning, birth control, better maternal care, and social advancement. As new tech and knowledge is introduced to an area, you'll usually see a Baby Boom, followed by a plateau.

2. New China itself is trying to go for nuclear, while their surrounding allies are getting into natural gas due to the lower upfront costs. Especially Russia. Long-term plan will be to use natural gas as a stopgap measure until cleaner energy technology is more-accessible.

3. Yes, most mitigation features also have non-environmental justifications. For example, New China doesn't want to risk getting their energy supply cut off through the Strait of Malacca by the British, while American environmentalism has a lot of rural support because they want a stable weather cycle.

Even Russia doesn't want to deal with famine and instability down the road.

And these three things are just scratching the surface.

This is before we talk about other methods of reducing emissions as well, from carbon capture to greater investment in public transportation systems to maximize efficiency.

Last edited:
Electrification of remote communities is a whole lot simpler than in OTL, with smaller, easier to set up equipment. We will probably see a much more heterogenous patchwork electrical grid.

Remember that 'common sense soapbox' video about how the military waste so much money ? A American dude I know on discord share this post here

Slow your roll: Army plans reduced buys for some key combat vehicle fleets - Breaking Defense (his comment: This is what bothers me about the US Army. They put so much into these programs, do all the back ground work and when it is time to buy it, they never commit to what they spend years developing. At least the other branches commit to when they developed over all )

Yeah… that's not happening.

Nanjing has spent years building up their forces in case they have to fight the British Empire head-on.

There's no sunk cost fallacy this time.

They are planning to have enough ships, planes, equipment, and ammunition to destroy the British Empire, colony by colony, until they reach the British Isles.

More Than Roommates
7 August 1918

Dear Thomas,

I hope that you are well, despite our circumstances. Marriage is a stressful situation, and that is even moreso for the unwilling.

I'm sure that Alice will be a wonderful wife, even if it would be a loveless marriage for the two of you.

To think about it, a family with a man who prefers men would have him marry a woman who prefers neither.

While I know that the three of us have had our differences, know that as your mutual friend, I am happy that you will have each other, even if you may not be kore than friends.

That said, I do have a plan that would work for the three of us. A friend of mine at the British embassy (and I do mean friend in the most platonic sense) has informed me that the transfer of Hong Kong to the Chinese by the end of next year will involve conferring citizenship to all residents at the time of the handover.

To that end, I am proposing that you and Alice join me here. With your mathematical mind, I am sure you would find work with the English-speaking community that remains.

For her part, Alice would likely find the Chinese attitude towards women to be more… palatable, to say the least. While there are some tensions, a woman in China is given much more respect than in Britain.

As for the conditions, well, it appears that such conditions are as good as the stories. Electrification, plumbing, and heat, coupled with the best medical care on the planet, have been commonplace ever since the Treaty of San Francisco had been signed.

In short, this is an opportunity we cannot pass up. It is a chance for the three of us to be as we are, rather than as we are expected.

You and Alice can remain good friends while we can… well, you know the rest. I know it is much to ask, but this is the best chance for the three of us to not live a lie.

If you are interested, I have an acquaintance at the Chinese Embassy who is rather sympathetic to our circumstances.

That said, this is your decision to make. Yours and Alice's. Come what may, I will respect that as a friend who treasures our friendship more than anything else in the world.

Best,
James Fitzroy

9 August 1919

James,

Thomas asked me to write this letter. With technology as amazing as it is, I would not be surprised if it was copied and sent in seconds through this Chinese technology so that you may read this the same day.

The answer is yes, he and I will both join you in Hong Kong.

In fact, we have already packed our bags and are scheduled to set sail to Paris within the week, after which we will fly to Moscow, Urga, and then Guangzhou via one of these Chinese planes.

To think that we will travel around the world within days!

The excitement is such that I can hardly sleep at night, what with the chance of a new life for all three of us. I can live my own life, while you and Thomas can live as the couple you were always meant to be.

Until Then,
Alice Ross

Last edited:
As per the Treaty of San Francisco, all people present in the various concessions being handed over at the time of the handover will be granted Chinese citizenship.

Add in how the Chinese adopting laws that permit gay marriage, and you have a legal loophole that allows LGBT+ to easily-immigrate to the concessions.

Add in how there are probably members of the Taiwanese LGBT+ community who are supporting this, and the concessions are going to have a lot of LGBT+ immigrants by the end of 1920 when the handover happens.

Crimson Wingman
Skies Above Manchuria, 29 November 1919

Jin Jie was enamored with the future.

Sure, many Chinese men and women were, but most of them didn't want to pilot the massive jet planes that the Air Force flew.

He, of course, had different plans, so he walked into the recruitment office and said just that.

To which the recruiter told him to "Please take a seat and fill out this aptitude test."

By the time he'd finished, the recruiter told him that normally, they would not recommend him to become a fighter pilot. These were not normal times.

As the recruiter told him, the Chinese Air Force needed pilots.

As in, a lot of pilots.

Now.

With these circumstances, he would be able to fly a plane, so long as he was able to pass the grueling course they laid out for him.

It was difficult, to say the least. Learning to fly the plane was the simple part when he also had to take a crash course in mathematics, physics, and engineering to bring him up to speed.

And the physical training. So much physical training.

At least the food was good. Apparently, it was better than anything the Army or Marines ate.

That all was two years ago, back in 1918. Today, he was now Lieutenant Jin Jie, the newest member of Cipher Squadron.

Apparently, all of the squadrons were chosen by their commanders, and his was apparently a fan of "Ace Combat."

It didn't matter, as far as he was concerned. Jin Jie wanted to fly planes, and here he was flying his newly-built F-CK-1, affectionately called the "Fuck Ones" by some of the English-speaking pilots.

"If they didn't want us to call it that, they would have renamed it," he overheard one pilot saying at orientation.

Name or no name, he enjoyed the adrenaline rush of roaring off into the sky and breaking free of the ground.

The world was beautiful from up here in the sky. Here, he found the true freedom that he had craved all his life.

Even if his commander kept telling him to stay focused.

"See anything?" she asked him. "What do you up here? Borders?"

"Nothing like that, boss," he radioed back, before looking out the window. "Just the Great Wall."

"Rumor has it you can see it from space, Jin. It's probably big enough."

"Probably. So, what's the flight plan today?"

"Training with the Japanese and Koreans. Listen up, Crimson: We'll be flying with some of our friends from the IJAF and ROKAF. Their Mandarin is spotty at best, so we'll be operating in English, as per Nanjing Accord agreement. Any questions?"

"Crimson 2, nothing here," said a man with a Taiwanese accent.

"Crimson 3, no questions either," Lieutenant Feng agreed.

"Crimson 4 acknowledges," Jin promised. "Anything we need to know?"

"Well, we're going to be flying for a while," his commander told him, "So save your fancy flying for later."

"Copy, boss," he sighed.

It was a good thing he loved flying.

Things Nanjing Accord Personnel Are No Longer Allowed to Do, By LtCol. Rachel Fong
The Nanjing Accord is an alliance of China, Japan, Korea, Siam, the Philippines, the Ottoman Empire, Russia, and France. As part of this alliance, personnel of all branches are often given access to advanced equipment, training, and information as part of their jobs.

Please act responsibly. You are the premiere fighting force of the world.

1. Do not refer to Uptimers as "Isekai Protagonists."

2. Do not ask Uptimers if they got here by "Getting hit by Truck-Kun."

3. Do not tell Downtimers they can travel to the future by getting hit by trucks.

4. Stop playing "Rasputin" by Boney M outside the Russian Embassy.

5. Do not announce, <<This was what V2 is for>> when getting into a dogfight.

6. Uptimers are discouraged from trying to convince Downtimers that they know the winning lottery numbers for next week's jackpot, and they will let you know for 20 Yuan.

7. Ballistic plates are the most modern body armor in existence. Please do not shoot each other in the chest to "Test them out."

8. Drones are piloted by skilled operators. Stop trying to convince the Downtime personnel that they are piloted by malevolent AI.

9. Downtimers are prohibited from telling their Uptimer personnel that they might've caught the Spanish Flu. We gave you all vaccinations for a reason.

10. Chinese Marines are trained as shock troops, not "Cannon Fodder." We give them Leopard Tanks for a reason.

11. Stop asking the Japanese troops to say "It's just like one of my Japanese animes."

12. No, you cannot use your Black Hawks to get "Authentic ______ Food."

13. Yes, you can "Pick up chicks in a tank." No, you cannot drive your tank on public streets to try it.

14. "But that's how General Chen met his wife!" Is not an appropriate excuse.

15. Wakanda is a fictional country. Stop telling foreign press that this is where our equipment comes from.

16. Playing "Come Out Ye Black And Tans" at the British embassy will lead to disciplinary actions.

17. So will playing "Kinky Boots."

18. Just because Russian soldiers live in Russia does not give them "+10 Frost Resistance." They need winter equipment the same as the rest of us.

19. While we understand the negative sentiment against the British after Calcutta, you are not allowed to "Kick their asses with modern firepower."

20. Yet.

21. Playing Hell March whenever the French march on parade is not allowed, unless they agree to it beforehand.

22. "Spray and Pray" does not count as "Suppressive Fire."

23. Stop trying to ask the French and Russians to bring alcohol with them when they come to joint exercises.

24. No, you are not allowed to play music from Code Geass at the British Embassy, either. They won't get the joke.

25. Football is fine. American Football is not allowed, because we don't want soldiers getting brain damage.

26. The PASGT Helmet is rated for small handgun fire and shrapnel. This does not mean you can play William Tell while wearing one.

27. While it is a beautiful orchestral piece, please requisition field artillery before performing Tchaikovsky's "1812 Overture."

28. French soldiers are to be discouraged from referring to the British as "The Perfidious Anglo."

29. HISTINT Reports will be released to the public for educational purposes, once they are declassified. So don't go around calling various historical figures "Assholes."

30. No, the Chinese Marines do not eat crayons. Stop asking them.

31. The Korean Marines don't eat crayons, either.

32. Swords are part of an officer's uniform, but no, the Japanese do not "Bring their katanas into combat."

33. Telling Downtimers that you can tell them when and how they will die if they give you $20 is unacceptable. Also, you don't know.

34. "Celebrity Death Pools" are discouraged.

35. MIB Personnel are not allowed to "Kill this person because I'll win 100 Yuan in the celebrity death pool."

36. The Military Intelligence Bureau does not have a "Secret branch that develops spy gear." Stop asking.

37. Nose art is an aviation tradition dating back to the "Flying Tigers." Painting anime girls on your helicopter does not count as that.

38. The "Wolf Warrior" series of movies is banned from movie night.

39. "Selling drugs to the British" as payback for the Opium Wars would be poetic, but it will still be investigated accordingly.

40. Coca-Cola does not contain cocaine anymore, so stop trying to tell people "They put the cocaine back in the future."

41. Do not refer to the engineers as "Tech Priests."

42. There are many ways to call for a medic. "I need a medic bag!" is not one of them.

43. No, the Ottomans did not join the Nanjing Accord because "THEY HAVE OIL!"

44. The Siamese were not brought in because "We need somewhere to go on vacation."

45. Pretending you're somebody's child from the future is in poor taste. Also, it's probably fraud.

46. We do not know how Taiwan was sent into the past, but that does not mean you should call the Great Journey an "Isekai."

47. The internet is a valuable tool for communications, so stop using military accounts to argue with people.

48. Even if the general public agrees with you.

49. World War II hasn't happened, so nobody is going to get your French surrender jokes.

50. Learning about other countries' cultures and languages is encouraged. "Teach me all the curse words first" is not.

Learning other countries' profanities is the best way to start learning new languages.
-MajGen. Michael Chen, ROCMC

Last edited:
So what type of 'Leopards' tank we are talking about here in previous chapter where they try to create that tank ? The first MBT 'Leopard I' in cold war (with bad armor in middle ww2 standard and no stabilization), 'Leopard 2K' or 'Leopard 2A4' without gunner optics weakness here ? (Leopard 2A6 for example, but aside from inside/utility upgrade I don't see them overdo with that one due to the cost and the fact that turret front design maybe more vulnerable again HE shell here if I read it right ? Beside it overkill with Leopard I gun already again current time and 2A6 version have too long barrel which isn't good when fight in close range/urban and jungle environment ? )

P/s: Btw this one could be a hidden/not as obvious assassination or sabotage again the uneducated/unequipped enemy or medieval enemy here

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmEsU-QYxNk

p/ss: Other guy suggest better way though in term of assasination
"or you could let them drink the methanol
since methanol taste like ethanol

methanol poisoning did not become known until distilled spirits became common
thus the tales of going blind from illegally distilled alcohol came from careless people"

Last edited:
Back