Cooler is keeping himself distant from Broly for a reason.

Do you think it's because Cooler is already aware of Toddler's infiltration capabilities?
Um, no he's not keeping himself distant from Broly, at least not specifically. He's been ignoring King Cold's calls, and Broly's too, but that's it. That might have something to do with taking care of the managerial problems that crop up after waging a secret war that's apparently no a secret anymore.
As in, hes still an urgent issue that needs to be addressed and not one that should be ignored in favor of the shiny that we have just been presented with?
Yes, I realize this. Which is why I chose the "Ignore the shiny until later" option so we can take care of any remaining problems that we may or may not know about. And after the problems are taken care of, then we can take a look at the shiny cause the other options aren't going anywhere any time soon.

Um, no he's not keeping himself distant from Broly, at least not specifically. He's been ignoring King Cold's calls, and Broly's too, but that's it. That might have something to do with taking care of the managerial problems that crop up after waging a secret war that's apparently no a secret anymore.

Yes, I realize this. Which is why I chose the "Ignore the shiny until later" option so we can take care of any remaining problems that we may or may not know about. And after the problems are taken care of, then we can take a look at the shiny cause the other options aren't going anywhere any time soon.
Then why vote to go straight for Cooler (who we dont know the location of) in favor of going to the person we know for an absolute fact can track down Toddler so we can hunt him down and then Erase him?

Then why vote to go straight for Cooler (who we dont know the location of) in favor of going to the person we know for an absolute fact can track down Toddler so we can hunt him down and then Erase him?
Well, for starts that wasn't one of the options and I'm not going to bother with the hassle of writing up one. Two, we have Bulma on Speed Dial and can call her up to get his (either Cooler* or Todddler) location at any time. And three, it took years for Toddler to become even remotely a threat and we just beat his minions' asses so hard the timeline felt it. I think we can take a couple of hours to go check in with Cooler and make sure we're doing the right thing here.

*My guess is that he is probably close to where we was last time we heard from him. That broadcast had to have come from somewhere. Just a guess though.

Edit: There's also the fact that we can either take care of Toddler or go see why Cooler is out of contact and like I mentioned, it took Years for Toddler to become a problem.

Last edited:
Right than...I'm thinking go to Cooler. Disguised are easy with Materializations, and we control the Scouter Network-and if something is wrong, have a Heran minion to tell us what is wrong so we can fix it, so keeping her power secret isn't a major issue.

Actually, considering that the Herans went most of Hercule's stupid galactic tournament without being detected despite their power, I'd say they're probably capable of suppressing it somehow.

I'm tentatively thinking I'll vote to return to Cooler, but would this addon be groovy, @Bob's Beard?

[] - Ignore her in favor of your Lord. Zangya is patently unable to be a threat to you, and you've waited long enough to return to where you belong; she'll follow you to Cooler's side, or she'll perish as she becomes worthless to you.
- - - [] - Before you leave you'll check in with Bulma. You need to go back to Cooler, but you're not going to abandon her without a word again.
- - - [] - Zangya may have been a Galaxy Soldier, but that doesn't mean she's up to PTO standards in matters non-martial. You can't reveal anything of great import, but you can push to learn more about what her abilities are beyond what you've seen, what she knows, and how she can best be made useful.

The latter I'd add only because I realized I was just assuming Broly'd be doing that, and I wanna be sure.

I'm tentatively thinking I'll vote to return to Cooler, but would this addon be groovy, @Bob's Beard?

[] - Ignore her in favor of your Lord. Zangya is patently unable to be a threat to you, and you've waited long enough to return to where you belong; she'll follow you to Cooler's side, or she'll perish as she becomes worthless to you.
- - - [] - Before you leave you'll check in with Bulma. You need to go back to Cooler, but you're not going to abandon her without a word again.
- - - [] - Zangya may have been a Galaxy Soldier, but that doesn't mean she's up to PTO standards in matters non-martial. You can't reveal anything of great import, but you can push to learn more about what her abilities are beyond what you've seen, what she knows, and how she can best be made useful.

The latter I'd add only because I realized I was just assuming Broly'd be doing that, and I wanna be sure.
Hm, nothing major and nothing I'd have a concern about. Plus, honestly, this could be a two or three in one with seeing Bulma. After all, Kami's probably gonna check in after what just happened, maybe a Kai too.

[X] - Bring her to Kami. Earth's Guardian is a helpful sort with plenty of connections, and between him, Guru and the Otherworld bureaucracy you're confident someone knows what you've done and can explain it.
-[X] Ask her about Toddler.

[X] - Bring her to Capsule Corp. Bulma and her father are, bar none the smartest individuals you interact with, and if anyone can help you puzzle out the intricacies of what you started, it'd be them.

I for one can't see any problems with us going to Bulma with our new minion and talking about how after we all got hot and sweaty, we shoved our essence deep inside of her to the point where she decided that we were her new God.

Nothing can go wrong with plan at all and it can only end well.

[X] - Ignore her in favor of your Lord. Zangya is patently unable to be a threat to you, and you've waited long enough to return to where you belong; she'll follow you to Cooler's side, or she'll perish as she becomes worthless to you.

[X] - Ignore her in favor of your Lord. Zangya is patently unable to be a threat to you, and you've waited long enough to return to where you belong; she'll follow you to Cooler's side, or she'll perish as she becomes worthless to you.

Will Zangya explode if Broly powers up too much, given their connection?

Also, I'm expecting the Supreme Kai of Time to be about as pleased by this development as Bulma.

Broly is deliciously loyal to Cooler, the coolest guy around.

You know, last update emphasis on magic made me realize Broly could have healed the Armored squadron to tip top shape to partially deal with the 3 problem two solution issue we had few updates back...

Derp?

[X] - Bring her to Capsule Corp. Bulma and her father are, bar none the smartest individuals you interact with, and if anyone can help you puzzle out the intricacies of what you started, it'd be them.

I think a decent amount of the problems that come with adopting the Heran can be fixed by going with this option. I am sort of worried about what Cooler is up to, but I dont want to lose the new minion.
I am also curious about what Earth thinks about the power we have just shown them.

problem is that The Briefs aren't versed in magic, which is what the aspect of the Heran that Broly had awakened entails.

Consulting with them would only result in hypothetical discussion until they delve into the subject and/or develop the ability for it. While we can ask Kami, I don't think announcing that we had a pet Heran that we ascended out of curiosity would go well with the divinity considering the chaos they wrought on that side

[X] - Bring her to Kami. Earth's Guardian is a helpful sort with plenty of connections, and between him, Guru and the Otherworld bureaucracy you're confident someone knows what you've done and can explain it.

One reason we should go to earth even if briefly is the fact that we just made a goddamn massive energy shield around the planet that was probably visible to everyone so we should see the reactions to how their handling it, Hercule's brand of infectious ignorance/stupidity hasn't corrupted the world so the earthlings response could be interesting.
Not to mention it was almost certainly FELT by the Ki sensitives so their reaction's would be even better.
That said depending on how Majin Buu's energy absorption works we could of just sped up his scheduled awakening by a couple of years.

Last edited:

[X] - Ignore her in favor of your Lord. Zangya is patently unable to be a threat to you, and you've waited long enough to return to where you belong; she'll follow you to Cooler's side, or she'll perish as she becomesworthless to you.

[X] - Ignore her in favor of your Lord. Zangya is patently unable to be a threat to you, and you've waited long enough to return to where you belong; she'll follow you to Cooler's side, or she'll perish as she becomesworthless to you.

Reasons given earlier.

Hm, wouldn't bringing her to the Namekians be useful in getting some info?
THEY know something about magic, after all, and wouldn't you know it, they're associated with Capsule Corp right now.

Back