A Certain Gravitational Villain (A Certain Magical Index Quest)

Created
Status
Ongoing
Watchers
Recent readers

Hey guys, what's up! I'm RexHeller and welcome to Villain Quest! Because people won't stop...

RexHeller

Title Incoming. Please Hold.
Hey guys, what's up! I'm RexHeller and welcome to Villain Quest! Because people won't stop asking for one.

Despite the fact that you will be acting as the villain and will be evil there are certain actions that are prohibited and you cannot vote for. These are covered by the SV rules but to make sure everyone understands here are the prohibited actions:
-Rape
-Torture
-Injuring children/those significantly younger than you.
-Hate speech and other discriminatory actions.

There may be others that I can't think of so be aware that I may Veto certain actions. Also, if you're expecting a super serious quest about the darkness of human hearts or something then prepare to be disappointed. I'll be keeping this fun. That's not to say you can't be a complete monster though. After all, the Joker has lots of fun, doesn't he?

Anyway, Time for character creation! Let's start with what sort of evil you are.

[x] (Lawful Evil) You have the overwhelming desire to rule over, dominate and control others. It doesn't matter to you what methods you use to get people to obey so long as you are obeyed. Those that refuse you shall be destroyed. You will not stop until the whole world is bowing before you.
Examples: Lex Luthor (DC comics), Doctor Doom (Marvel Comics), The Master (Doctor Who)

[x] (Neutral Evil) You have a complete and utter lack of empathy. You don't care about what other people think or feel. All that matters to you is yourself. All you want is to live a long, comfortable life. If that it takes stealing, cheating, and killing then so be it. The only thing important in this world is you and your happiness.
Examples: Greed (Fullmetal Alchemist), Larfleeze (DC comics), Gendo Ikari (probably) (Neon Genesis Evangelion)

[x] (Chaotic Evil) You like killing. No, you love killing. It makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside. The look in someone's eyes as they realize they're going to die is beautiful sight. The scent of blood is sweeter than any rose. The screams of your victims are a symphony. You are a complete and utter monster. (Note: Despite your insanity you are still capable of acting normal.)
Examples: The Joker (DC comics), Nui Harime (Kill la Kill), Ladd Russo (Baccano)

Okay, next is what franchise you want to play around in.

[x] Puella Magi Madoka Magica
[x] Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
[x] Worm
[x] Neon Genesis Evangelion
[x] A Certain Magical Index
[x] RWBY
[x] Kill La Kill
[x] Write in

EDIT: Can't believe I forgot to add write ins to the vote. Now you can pick other franchises other than the ones I picked here. Isn't that nice of me! Still, I might veto some if I don't care for it.

Last edited:
[x] (Chaotic Evil) You like killing. No, you love killing. It makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside. The look in someone's eyes as they realize they're going to die is beautiful sight. The scent of blood is sweeter than any rose. The screams of your victims are a symphony. You are a complete and utter monster. (Note: Despite your insanity you are still capable of acting normal.)
Examples: The Joker (DC comics), Nui Harime (Kill la Kill), Ladd Russo (Baccano)

[x] Puella Magi Madoka Magica

We shall kill all the magical girls :D

[X] Puella Magi Madoka Magica
[X] (Chaotic Evil) You like killing. No, you love killing. It makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside. The look in someone's eyes as they realize they're going to die is beautiful sight. The scent of blood is sweeter than any rose. The screams of your victims are a symphony. You are a complete and utter monster. (Note: Despite your insanity you are still capable of acting normal.)

Might switch to neutral evil.

[x] (Lawful Evil) You have the overwhelming desire to rule over, dominate and control others. It doesn't matter to you what methods you use to get people to obey so long as you are obeyed. Those that refuse you shall be destroyed. You will not stop until the whole world is bowing before you.
Examples: Lex Luthor (DC comics), Doctor Doom (Marvel Comics), The Master (Doctor Who)

[X] (Chaotic Evil) You like killing. No, you love killing. It makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside. The look in someone's eyes as they realize they're going to die is beautiful sight. The scent of blood is sweeter than any rose. The screams of your victims are a symphony. You are a complete and utter monster. (Note: Despite your insanity you are still capable of acting normal.)

[x] RWBY

"Cinder, dear, you're doing it wrong."

Last edited by a moderator:
[x] RWBY

Because I want to see the world burn.

[x] RWBY

Because I want to see the world burn.
I can appreciate that, I was thinking of doing it too, but then i realized how much fun it would be to be Cinder's rival. Though there do seem to be one too many 'chess masters' in RWBY...

Hey @RexHeller, Are you counting votes by plan, or separately? Like: The majority combo was these two options so this wins, or The majority vote for type of evil is...and the majority vote for universe is...so you'll be this alignment in this universe.

[x] Rick and Morty

Would love to play as Evil Morty. Or canon Rick. Or anything, really.

Last edited:
I can appreciate that, I was thinking of doing it too, but then i realized how much fun it would be to be Cinder's rival. Though there do seem to be one too many 'chess masters' in RWBY...

Hey @RexHeller, Are you counting votes by plan, or separately? Like: The majority combo was these two options so this wins, or The majority vote for type of evil is...and the majority vote for universe is...so you'll be this alignment in this universe.
Separately I guess. I could do it by block if people wanted that.

@RexHeller

Are you familiar with Akame ga kill?
Sort of. I watched a few episodes of the anime so I know the premise but I didn't finish the series. Although, If you can get people to vote for it and it wins I'll go back to the series. I'll probably try the manga this time though. Apparently the endings are different.

Impromptu vote count!

(Lawful Evil) 1 2 3 4 5
(Neutral Evil)
(Chaotic Evil) 1 2 3 4 5

Puella Magi Madoka Magica 1 2 3
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure 1
Worm
Neon Genesis Evangelion
A Certain Magical Index 1 2 3
RWBY 1 2
Kill La Kill
Rick and Morty 1

Come on folks! The only thing the RWBY-verse is missing is a good old psychopath! We can make it happen!

Impromptu vote count!

(Lawful Evil) 1 2 3 4 5
(Neutral Evil)
(Chaotic Evil) 1 2 3 4 5

Puella Magi Madoka Magica 1 2 3
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure 1
Worm
Neon Genesis Evangelion
A Certain Magical Index 1 2 3
RWBY 1 2
Kill La Kill
Rick and Morty 1

Come on folks! The only thing the RWBY-verse is missing is a good old psychopath! We can make it happen!

"Daga kotowaru...!" CX

[x] Chaotic Evil

[X] (Lawful Evil) You have the overwhelming desire to rule over, dominate and control others. It doesn't matter to you what methods you use to get people to obey so long as you are obeyed. Those that refuse you shall be destroyed. You will not stop until the whole world is bowing before you.

[X] A Certain Magical Index

All the people who go Lawful Evil are doing so because Lawful Evil is the closest to being a good guy out of the Evil Alignments.

[X] (Lawful Evil) You have the overwhelming desire to rule over, dominate and control others. It doesn't matter to you what methods you use to get people to obey so long as you are obeyed. Those that refuse you shall be destroyed. You will not stop until the whole world is bowing before you.

[X] A Certain Magical Index

All the people who go Lawful Evil are doing so because Lawful Evil is the closest to being a good guy out of the Evil Alignments.
If they think that then they're mistaken. We actually, I suppose it depends on your opinion on what's good and what's evil. Personally I value my freedom above all else to I find lawful evil the most despicable.

Back