A BRand new day. High School DXD Self Insert (Gender Bender) Multi cross? Sort of.

I had an idea to make it so that the All speak that the Devils use in order to speak to anyone is Babel. The language that Humans once had before God scattered Humans apart and made them unable to understand one an other thus bringing the birth of other languages...

What do you think

Last edited:
I had an idea to make it so that the All speak that the Devils use in order to speak to anyone is Babel. The language that Humans once had before God scattered Humans apart and made them unable to understand one an other thus bringing the birth of other languages...

What do you think
No, too OP, as in Fate the Universal Language lets you control people iirc.
Also, knowing the Universal Language would explain being able to be understood, but not understanding.

@V3LITHIUN , @PbookR ,@Ricardo Wizardo and BAL.

As Patreons You have the chance to Beta read the first rewritten Chapter if you wish.

Let Me know and I'll PM you the first Chapter.
On Soviet Velocity, the Editor Pays You!

But seriously,
Sorry for never getting back to this. Think I checked it and saw it wasn't an update so clicked away. What I meant was that betaing is actually very broad, and can cover all types of relationships, so to agree or not you'd have to tell me what you expected me to do. For example, how fast would you need me to get through any material, would you want me to wre-write awkward phrasing, just point it out, or suggest potential fixes for it, should I be giving feedback, etc.

Basically, how long would I have, and where you would want me to try and fall on the scales of line-editor, critic, and rewriter.

Back