Glad to see this back! Indiana Jones, Ho!

Is the nightmare shroud an actual shroud or is it like an Ark of the Covenant horror in a box situation?

Y'all better pick something baller as fuck, I don't know enough necron stuff to suggest anything.

Glad to see this back! Indiana Jones, Ho!

Is the nightmare shroud an actual shroud or is it like an Ark of the Covenant horror in a box situation?
The latter. All of the items available are Necron wargear ;)

And yeah, sorry about the delay. I moved across the country at the same time my family went on vacation. I'd hoped to get this post done before July but I underestimated just how much running around I'd have to do.

Also the internet where I currently am is garbage and my flash drive got corrupted again but those were more exacerbations than causes.

Two options from our wonderful QM, which entice me the most. the veil is a wonderful switch up to the clear weapon option and seems like it could be used in a great deal of situations. and the phase blade, which has always been cool as hell and the most directly useful weapon against beings corporeal or otherwise.
[X] – Veil of Darkness
[X] – Hyperphase Sword

and one write in.

[X] – Translocational Compass
"A diminutive handheld box that, when opened on a hinge, reveals a complex three dimensional chartering graph to any given direction. Though it only seems to point towards a shown tear in the void, such that one might navigate around it."

Because what's a pirate setting with a reference or two!

[X] – Hyperphase Sword

This is probably stretching things but I had to test the waters.
[X] – write-in
-[X] There were several scarab-shaped machines in various states of disassembly and decay. One stood out to you, as though someone had remodelled it for some unfathomable reason to resemble some form of avian. It called to you.

Necron scarab parrot.

Two options from our wonderful QM, which entice me the most. the veil is a wonderful switch up to the clear weapon option and seems like it could be used in a great deal of situations. and the phase blade, which has always been cool as hell and the most directly useful weapon against beings corporeal or otherwise.
[X] – Veil of Darkness
[X] – Hyperphase Sword

and one write in.

[X] – Translocational Compass
"A diminutive handheld box that, when opened on a hinge, reveals a complex three dimensional chartering graph to any given direction. Though it only seems to point towards a shown tear in the void, such that one might navigate around it."

Because what's a pirate setting with a reference or two!

Is this Pirates of the Carribean or Golden Compass?

Because I'll warn you if it's the latter all I saw of that was the aggressively mid movie

[X] – Hyperphase Sword

This is probably stretching things but I had to test the waters.
[X] – write-in
-[X] There were several scarab-shaped machines in various states of disassembly and decay. One stood out to you, as though someone had remodelled it for some unfathomable reason to resemble some form of avian. It called to you.

Necron scarab parrot.

....... fuck it, if people like it more than the other options I'll go with it

[X] – Eldritch Lance

Because what is a pirate that uses a lance that is a scepter that is a key?

[X] – Hyperphase Sword

Because I'll warn you if it's the latter all I saw of that was the aggressively mid movie
It's Pirates, and I have to agree that Golden Compass was rather lackluster at times, for how little I remember it after all these years.

Still, a compass that points to the great eye can't be too bad for our future adventures.

I tried to give a good spread of items. You've got a badass sword, you've got a short range teleport, pandora's box, a staff of office/authority that shoots lasers... All of which are going to give Sun-Sin something flashy and cool to do in combat ;)

Because what is a pirate that uses a lance that is a scepter that is a key?

Purely awesome, obviously.

We are Primarch Jack Sparrow we need a compass.

I wonder if Jack Sparrow would've been jealous of other pirates' beards if he'd never been able to grow one...

It's Pirates, and I have to agree that Golden Compass was rather lackluster at times, for how little I remember it after all these years.

Still, a compass that points to the great eye can't be too bad for our future adventures.

Okay, good.

Was probably going to treat it like that anyway but warp compass is a-go!

[X] – write-in

We need the piratical parrot puppet posthaste!

[X] Write-In
-[X] Infinity Mantle
Fashioned from starstuff amassed over endless ages, this regal battle armour turns aways blows, even those able to tear at the soul.

[X] Hyperphase Sword

[X] – Hyperphase Sword

Cool sword is simple, but effective.

[X] – Translocational Compass.

This is also fitting.

Last edited:
[Write-in]
-[X] Infinity Mantle
Fashioned from starstuff amassed over endless ages, this regal battle armour turns aways blows, even those able to tear at the soul.
[X] Hyperphase Sword

Last edited:
Back