[x] – Tech Monk - Near the shrine of a humble machinist, doing his best to maintain what cannot be understood…

[x] – Eldar - In the water during a storm… and as you fight for your short life against the churning water, a slender hand grasps yours…

[X] – Eldar - In the water during a storm… and as you fight for your short life against the churning water, a slender hand grasps yours…

[X] – Divine Empress
[X] – Eldar - In the water during a storm… and as you fight for your short life against the churning water, a slender hand grasps yours…

Last edited:
[x] – Eldar - In the water during a storm… and as you fight for your short life against the churning water, a slender hand grasps yours…

I know this is not going to gain any serious traction, but I haveta try.
So, here goes.

Lasses, lads, and assorted others, won' the rest of you consider trying to make a King of the Castaways primarch.
One who is at least as much defined by being raised in an adverse environment that forces everyone to pull their own weight, as the Hawk-boy and the preening peacock.
One whose mentality is geared towards taking lost and abandoned under his aegis, and who came out of the proverbial Bermuda triangle, and put peace to a world at war.

Ah, well, most probably not.
If we get to be pirate, I vote we be named Ching Shih Auramite.
If it helps, I'm filing that idea away (primarch of the lost/abandoned/outcast) for the second lost primarch's quest, assuming we make it that far. It fits with a few other ideas I had for him.

Yes I'm thinking about Primarch #2 before the first real update of Primarch #1, sue me, if I was less busy I'd be doing both at once :p

[x] – Tech Monk - Near the shrine of a humble machinist, doing his best to maintain what cannot be understood…

The one I want most is completely losing, so why not.

I am immensely curious what a primarch raised by actual aliens (particularly Eldar) would look like.

[X] – Pirate Queen - As a miraculous savior crashing through a knight…

This feels the most interesting.

I have not read any stories of a primarch raised by an elder, so I'm hoping it wins. If anyone has recommendations for stories with this premise please post links or PM links

Pirate Queen
Adhoc vote count started by HalfTangible on Aug 6, 2022 at 5:58 PM, finished with 67 posts and 61 votes.

Note to self: Make the vote JUST the name next time so the vote doesn't split up.

Seems Pirate Queen won, with Eldar a close second. Voting will be closed here.

Last edited:
[X] – Tech Monk - Near the shrine of a humble machinist, doing his best to maintain what cannot be understood…

Please let us remedy the idiocy that is the tech-priest cult.

Edit: Gah, too slow, but it wouldn't have mattered anyway.

[X]- Pirate Queen- As a miraculous savior crashing through a knight… it lets us enjoy are live before we we meet Big E and A option to run like hell the something goes horribly wrong evcetuanly

Back