Squirrel Sect [Stone age] [Riot Quest] [Squirrels Cultivating]

I'm pretty sure we're still about 2 away from completing impurities and 3 from breaking even on stone.

That should be the last truly required thing, though we will always need to be working on our food stock. We're also likely going to be doing a lot of gathering next turn and some moderate cleanup. The lowest hanging branch for protection from the owls is militia spears in terms of projects.

Thanks to Jaguar, Skjadir, SteelWriter, Ghost, Totodile, Fearsome, BurnBright, Slykk1, Joker, Arthas, and CedeTheBees!

Continuing here.

CedeTheBee's omake with 5

WormThatWalks's, with 4

TrekBook's, with 7

EDIT: Here, I accidentally rolled a die instead of hitting save. I'm not sure if it's better or worse that it wasn't a 10... 3

QM was nice, 8

Edric's, with a 3

Hey that's a lot of rolls to not get a 10.

Organising the Sect almost feels like grasping at water with bare paws - Even while brave and hardworking squirrels manage to clean up the area and finally finish outfitting everyone with the Stone Blades they need to improve their future, lazy youths continue to worsen the problem by eating precious acorns, lazing around meditating and dirtying the area with their impurities. But while grumbling about the foolish fools of the youth is of course greatly satisfying, it is essential that the elders of the Sect stride forward with a good example.

With the initial required work finished, it is time to look at what can be done in the future and it is clear that one opportunity is grand above all - the cobwebs found by a heroic adventuring squirrels can supply an entire project with the cloth required, allowing the sect a grand movement forward no matter whether it is the construction of uniforms or bows.

[x]Gather from the abandoned spider webs. (Gather cloth directly by collecting for the first 10 actions to use it)

Omake+Math Reroll; Ooof, sorry for wasting a cobweb action but hopefully i took all the bad luck from it?
+Eclipsed Star reroll
NSchwerte threw 3 10-faced dice. Reason: I think I spider Total: 6
1 1 3 3 2 2
NSchwerte threw 1 10-faced dice. Reason: ES Total: 7
7 7

Last edited:
[X] Camouflage [0/25]
This One loves exploring, finding new foods and resources for the Sect. But there seems to be new threats every day that this One doesn't know what to do. Until one day pondering in a branch the One saw something strange. A bug that looks like a stick! It stayed still for hours but just when this one was finally about to give up it moved! This is the answer. To disguise oneself with mud and berries and sticks till One is indistinguishable from the foliage!

@EclipsedStar
Can I please have it? I am pretty sure I failed my roll here.
Doccer threw 2 10-faced dice. Total: 4
2 2 2 2

Last edited:
[X] Camouflage [0/25]
This One loves exploring, finding new foods and resources for the Sect. But there seems to be new threats every day that this One doesn't know what to do. Until one day pondering in a branch the One saw something strange. A bug that looks like a stick! It stayed still for hours but just when this one was finally about to give up it moved! This is the answer. To disguise oneself with mud and berries and sticks till One is indistinguishable from the foliage!

@EclipsedStar
Can I please have it? I am pretty sure I failed my roll here.
You didn't fail you just didn't roll as high as possible.

Dropping the reroll on the spider web would be much more productive.

As would on one of the low rolls on impurities or shattered stone, assuming the players are paying attention enough to notice they've been gifted with a reroll.

Camo research isn't really a major priority at the moment.

A 2 is significantly less than 5 and 4 is so much less out of 20 it's barely a consideration.
Others are also working on it my friend. Just because it's not high doesn't mean it doesn't help.
We're now at 17, rerolling yours doesn't help us as rerolling a 1, or gaining an inspiration would. Just because it's low doesn't mean it's not useful.

if there are any rerolls floating around, it would be extremely appreciated if I could make use of them, as I have been cursed by the heavens so far.

I believe that at this point, the odds of not getting a 10 this many times in a row is almost lower than getting a 10.

Slykk1's sacrifice, an 8.

Zedalb pity, 1

jj1111fg33's, 2

Totodile's art, 8

Mary, 10 - FINALLY

Grand Total: 10 + 10 + 10 + 8 + 1(Cultivator) + 2(Blessing)

We are reaching truly ridiculous levels here, folks.
0.9^24 = 0.0797
Bloms threw 6 10-faced dice. Reason: Please Total: 37
8 8 1 1 2 2 8 8 10 10 8 8

Last edited:
if there are any rerolls floating around, it would be extremely appreciated if I could make use of them, as I have been cursed by the heavens so far.

I believe that at this point, the odds of not getting a 10 this many times in a row is almost lower than getting a 10.
well, You haven't used the reroll for my 'art' yet last I checked.

Back