Squirrel Sect [Stone age] [Riot Quest] [Squirrels Cultivating]

I'm pretty sure we have the 10 food so it's fine.
We probably keep over-gathered resources and I assume food will be needed further, but getting the research in one post is fine for me.

Okay, after a bit of accounting, it seems that we're up to about:
35 Stone, 38 Wood, 30 leaves, 95 food, and 91 QI.
We also have 16 progress to new resources, whatever they may be, and 26 progress to searching for predators.

Also we have 8 progress on meditation which may or may not be cultivation related.
And 13 to poisonous mushroom gathering, which could be useful.
as well as 17 to make stone tools if possible.

Last edited:
[X] Gather Food

The best method of gathering food is to remember where you put it last. First, you go out on a food collecting spree- grabbing up as much as you can at once and bringing it to one central location in the local vicinity. Then you nibble and nom until your full and move to a new area. Repeat until you're satisfied, and from then on you just have to remember where you put the food last. Just make sure to thank past you for all that effort!
Froggo Fantastic threw 2 10-faced dice. Total: 16
8 8 8 8

[X] Meditate

Brain opened to new windows in the universe, one squirrel is compelled to contemplate existence.

What is Squirrel?

Squirrel is us.

What are we?

We are Squirrel.

What are Squirrel?

Squirrels are us.

What are we?

We are...the future.
Space Jawa threw 2 10-faced dice. Total: 10
2 2 8 8

[X] Gather Food

The best method of gathering food is to remember where you put it last. First, you go out on a food collecting spree- grabbing up as much as you can at once and bringing it to one central location in the local vicinity. Then you nibble and nom until your full and move to a new area. Repeat until you're satisfied, and from then on you just have to remember where you put the food last. Just make sure to thank past you for all that effort!
Wh-why?
Why would you reroll an 8?
We have people with 1s.
We have a guy with 2 10s.

The most you could have helped was 2 more.
On average you'd help 4 to 4.5 if you gave it to a 1...

Thinking about it. How hard are these QI acorn btw?

Is it similar hardness to Ice age movie acorn or just normal acorn?
I'm not sure Ice age movie acorns are edible, no squirrel that isn't about to reach apotheosis should be able to devour it. if it's that amazing and capable of global change having more than one existing in the world means that the worlds doomed multiple times over.

I'm not sure Ice age movie acorns are edible, no squirrel that isn't about to reach apotheosis should be able to devour it. if it's that amazing and capable of global change having more than one existing in the world means that the worlds doomed multiple times over.

Nah I just want to make Acorn pickaxes to mine more. Rock and Stone! probably random rare resources that come with it.

Also yeah no that gonna be bad.

Back