[X] Plan Measure Twice
-[X] Marius Himatus
-[X] Harvest
-[X] Manpower
-[X] Rebuild the Area
-[X] Censure their Rivals
-[X] Protect the Towns
--[X] You go yourself. (-1 Personal Action)
---[X] Use the Gauls (Can Only Be Used Once, Does Not Use Up a Command Vote if Used)
---[X] Use the Ninth
-[X] Protect the Supply Lines
--[X] Send Pompolussa
-[X] Write-In: Order the 6th to start training an auxilliary force in Aquilonia
-[X] Begin Journal

The reasoning behind the four concessions is as follows:

1 - Given the state of Samnium, Manpower and Harvest are things they couldn't give us without causing massive problems, even if we wanted them to.

2 - Their rivals are in arms against Rome, and thus likely to suffer anyway, as we have to at the very least force them to surrender and impose harsh terms as punishment. (We need plunder and land for our men after all).

3 - Given both the above, I worry that an offer of Manpower, Harvest, and Censure would be seen as essentially saying "You support me, and in return I will do what I was going to do anyway."

4 - Further to this, such an offer is not likely to require any real expenditure of effort or political capital on the part of Sertorius. This means that the offer can be sweetened.

5 - Exemptions from taxes and land seizures, by contrast, are likely to prove hot-button issues, and thus will require substantial effort to push through the Senate and Assembly. As such, they should not be offered.

6 - This leaves us with Rebuilding. This improves the value of Samnium as an investment. Also, given the whole point of the campaign was to win the Samnites as clients for Cinna, there is likely to be not insubstantial support for it in the Senate.

So, yeah. I don't think the more limited concession plan is necessarily bad, or massively likely to fail. (Atellus is pretty good at arguing if it comes to it, after all.) I just think that the addition of a fourth gives us greater security, fits with Rome's long term aims, and does not significantly increase the difficulty of getting Senate approval.

I will not be terribly upset if we give them four concessions. So, I apologize if the following sounds harsh, but:
fits with Rome's long term aims, and does not significantly increase the difficulty of getting Senate approval.
Sounds, terribly presumptuous for a 18 year old Military Tribune at the start of his first campaign.

I feel that we have a right to give away the first 3 concessions, because if we don't win this war Rome gets none of these things anyway. But, for us to commit Rome to improve the infrastructure in a still partially rebellious region will 'significantly increase the difficulty of getting Senate approval'.

Last edited:
I will not be terrible upset if we give them four concessions. So, I apologize if the following sounds harsh, but:

Sounds, terribly presumtious for a 18 year old Military Tribune at the start of his first campaign.

I feel that we have a right to give away the first 3 concessions, because if we don't win this war Rome gets none of these things anyway. But, for us to commit Rome to improve the infrastructure in a still partially rebellious region will 'significantly increase the difficulty of getting Senate approval'.

Looking at it from that perspective, I see your point. But I'm looking at it as something Cinna et al are going to want to do and, given the current balance of power in Rome, I feel the latter outweighs the former.

[X] Plan Measure Twice
-[X] Marius Himatus
-[X] Harvest
-[X] Manpower
-[X] Rebuild the Area
-[X] Protect the Towns
---[X] Use the Gauls (Can Only Be Used Once, Does Not Use Up a Command Vote if Used)
---[X] Use the Ninth
--[X] Send Pompolussa
-[X] Begin Journal

I will not be terribly upset if we give them four concessions. So, I apologize if the following sounds harsh, but:

Sounds, terribly presumptuous for a 18 year old Military Tribune at the start of his first campaign.

Well no, it's more like Cinna/Sertorius/etc being all like "hey kid, good job winning over the Pentrii by promising all the same stuff I'd have promised them myself in your shoes, plus a few things that ehhh, probably wouldn't have been worth much to us anyway. You could maybe have driven a harder bargain, but we're not going to regret this, so you did okay, kid."

It's not presumptuous for an eighteen year old patrician who is commanding half a legion to be trying to think about the long term good of Rome. If Sertorius didn't expect us to make judgment calls about the long term interests of the Republic, he wouldn't have but five cohorts under our command and told us to go secure entire cities in Rome's name.

Well no, it's more like Cinna/Sertorius/etc being all like "hey kid, good job winning over the Pentrii by promising all the same stuff I'd have promised them myself in your shoes, plus a few things that ehhh, probably wouldn't have been worth much to us anyway. You could maybe have driven a harder bargain, but we're not going to regret this, so you did okay, kid."

It's not presumptuous for an eighteen year old patrician who is commanding half a legion to be trying to think about the long term good of Rome. If Sertorius didn't expect us to make judgment calls about the long term interests of the Republic, he wouldn't have but five cohorts under our command and told us to go secure entire cities in Rome's name.
While I don't disagree with the assertion that they might on principal be happy about the agreement the current winning plan is striking here. I will stand by the view that they will not congratulate us for, what they will see as, a gross overreach by an up and coming supporter of the Optimates & Sulla.

There is very little reason for populares leaders to believe that we are an up-and-coming supporter of Sulla and the optimates. We're associated with certain specific individuals who are themselves aligned with the optimates, but as @Telamon explicitly noted in his summary of Roman politics, many Roman political figures moved back and forth between the two factions, or made cross-factional alliances as convenient.

Given that we have no prior history of strongly supporting the optimates, a probably-known enmity with the up-and-coming young optimate Pompey, and are doing useful work that benefits the populares, the populares are unlikely to think of us as "Quintus Atellus, up-and-coming supporter of the optimates and Sulla."

Green/Veteran Split: 4 Green Cohorts, 1 Half-Green, 3 Average, 1 Skilled, 1 Elite
I don't think you noticed my first pointing it out. Our army improved (and hopefully makes Sertorius forget that we bungled the first grain shipment:whistle:).

You guys think that Sertorius might read our journal if we manage to write it and don't ruin our mission here?

Attack the Roman Shipment (Gemino) : 1d20 +4 (Renowned Command) +4 (Renowned Military) = 18
Destroy the Romans (Gemino's Lieutenant): 1d20 +1 (Proficient Command) +4 (Renowned Military) = 12
Was it pointed out that Gemino can only carry out one attack and the other was led by a lieutenant with a +5 instead of a +8?

Eh, fuck it.
[X] Plan Measure Twice

I'm not happy with the harvest promise, as it includes a tax exemption for a year and the fact that I don't want to think about what could happen should we need to carry the war through the winter.
Otherwise I'm ok with this. And who knows, maybe Gemino has a bad roll this round and cracks his head on a stone or runs straight into a gladius.

[X] Plan Measure Twice
-[X] Marius Himatus
-[X] Harvest
-[X] Manpower
-[X] Rebuild the Area
-[X] Protect the Towns
---[X] Use the Ninth
--[X] Send Pompolussa
-[X] Begin Journal

Another three reaction posts gives you 300 XP, bringing your total up to...1,291 XP!
Lastly, you now have 300 XP from reaction posts. Your total is now 1,311 XP.
Why did we lose banked XP? To save the Ninth Cohort or is this here in effect?
I tried for like four years, but I have the (Writer) modifier, which gives a -8 to anything involving numbers. I think the Telamon Quest players tried to minmax, because they threw all their XP into the Writing skill and the Reading stat instead of anything actually, y'know...useful.
:lol

Last edited:
[X] Plan Measure Twice
-[X] Marius Himatus
-[X] Harvest
-[X] Manpower
-[X] Rebuild the Area
-[X] Protect the Towns
---[X] Use the Ninth
--[X] Send Pompolussa
-[X] Begin Journal

XV: The Samnite War, Turn VIII

[X] Plan Measure Twice
-[X] Marius Himatus
-[X] Harvest
-[X] Manpower
-[X] Rebuild the Area
-[X] Protect the Towns
--[X] You go yourself.
---[X] Use the Gauls
---[X] Use the Ninth
--[X] Send Pompolussa
-[X] Begin Journal
July 30th, 85 BC
669 Years After The Founding Of Rome
The Year of Flaccus and Marius.

The Fourth Samnite War (85 BC - Ongoing)
Your first ever campaign, you were assigned as military tribune to the VI Legion under one Quintus Sertorius, a famed general and the Legate of Italia. The legion was dispatched by the Proconsul Cinna to defeat the Samnite tribes once and for all, and win a resounding Roman victory close to home.

Legion(s): LEGIO VI GRADIVIUS (Sixth Legion, Blessed By Mars)
Position: Tribunus Laticlavus (Broad-Striped Tribune)
Commanding Officer: Quintus Sertorius
Commanding Officer Reputation: 8/10 -- Sertorius is the soldier's ideal, a young man who rose from nothing and won the Grass Crown, the Republic's ultimate military honor. Held to be a champion of his soldiers and a defender of the common people, there are many in the Sixth who would die for Sertorius without question.
Total Forces: 5,600 combined Roman legionnaires, equites, and auxilaries.
Green/Veteran Split: 4 half-green Cohorts, 4 Average, 1 Skilled, 1 Elite, 1 Skilled Auxiliary
Reputation With The Legion: 6/10 -- The giver of laurels and the breaker of the Samnites, the bringer of coin and law, and a capable fighter in your own right -- you are many things to the men of the Sixth Legion, but first and foremost you are the Tribune. They may not all love you, but they respect you.
Occupied Cities: Bovianum (Opinion 6/10)
Outcome: ???

Since time and memory immemorial, the Pentri have lived in the hills of Italy, and since time immemorial, they have taken up arms against the race of Rome, numbering ever and always among the staunchest defenders of Samnite independence and liberty. Across the centuries and the years, they have always held Rome and her people as enemies, and have risen in arms time and again to throw off her yoke. It is said that the Hirpini are fiercer, the Caudini are wealthier, and the Caraceni wealthier still -- but no race or tribe in all of Samnium is so intractable as the Pentri. Their memories are long, and their grudges longer still. They do not forget, they do not appease, and most of all, they do not forgive.

It is all the more commendable, then, that you have won their hearts.

You came to Aquilonia, where the assembled elders of every village, town, and city between Bovianum and the Appenines had gathered to discuss the fate of their people. Urban nobles and pastoral farmers alike assembled in the great Forum of Aquilonia, and when you -- a Roman, with Roman face and Roman tongue and Roman garb -- entered their midst, there were more than a few ready to cut you down on the spot. But you were not without your allies among them. The elders you had won to your side, the powerful men of the cities you had won and saved and gathered to your cause, and those who were simply weary of incessant war -- all these gathered to your side. Foremost among them was Marius Himatus, your client and a veritable powerhouse in Samnite politics. It was the steadfast advocacy of Himatus and these others that even won you an invitation to the assembly, and their continued defense of you which won you the right to even speak before the gathered elders.

And speak you did. You rose before the great men of the Pentri and spoke of the Samnites. You spoke of fields, pillaged by bandits and left bare and dry to rot in the sun come harvest. You spoke of old men forced to tend for themselves in the autumn of life, their sons and their sons' sons dead, their homes crumbling around them. You spoke of mothers weeping and wives mourning, of sons who would never know a father's touch, maidens who would never know a lover's kiss. You spoke of homes crumbling and cities starving, a people divided and depleted, a proud and noble race withered away like so much chaff in the sun.

And then you spoke of Rome.

You spoke of two hands -- in one, a sword, bringing with it the end of the Samnites, the end of a people as old as the hills and just as implacable. In the other, however, in the open hand, lay salvation. Food. Law. Justice. Hope. Rome comes only to provide what it provides to all of Italy, you said. Security, and shelter under the sword which had broken the Etruscans and the Latins and the Greeks, the sword which even now hangs like Damocles' own blade over all the lands of Samnium. You made four promises on behalf of Rome -- food, to fill their bellies come winter. Men, to harvest the food. Roads, straight and true, to carry food and men alike. And their enemies, made to pay reparations for the woes and suffering heaped upon the Pentri over these long years.

Your words were incisive, imploring, and though you are a man barely a youth, you held men sixty years your elder in sway like children. Their eyes flashed with dreams of a life not spent starving and hungry, subject to the tyranny of bandits and their own 'heroes', a life of warm crops and full bellies. Cynics became, for a moment, idealists, and bitter men saw better things.

When you descended from the podium, there was a roar like all the waves in all the ocean crashing against your ears. Men who had given their lives and limbs and heirs to the defiance of Rome since their youth cheered your name and applauded you. Rufus, at the base of the podium, met you simply with a wide stare and slack jaw. He would tell you after that in that moment, upon that step, you seemed for all the world Scaevola Pontifex in new flesh, an orator to rival the greats.

Tercerus, in all his simplicity, put it differently.

You won.

Lesser Feat Gained: A Speech to The Gathered Elders of the Pentri (85 BC)

A Feat is something you have done that will live after you, an action which will outlast you not in Roman history, but in human history. The Catiline Conspiracy, the Conquest of Gaul, the In Catiliniam, the crossing of the Rubicon, the defeat of Hannibal -- a feat is a specific action or group of actions which will long be remembered above all your other actions, which will spring to the forefront of memory whenever your name is mentioned. Feats may be negative or positive for the person in question: Caesar dying on the steps of the Theater of Pompey, riddled by knife wounds, is unarguably one of the most famous images in human history, and is thus one of his Feats -- but no doubt Caesar would not consider it among his greatest moments.

There are Lesser, Major, Greater, and Legendary feats. A Legendary feat is something such as, well, the Conqest of Gaul. A Greater Feat would be Cato's suicide at Utica, while a Major Feat would be Pompey's victory in Spain. A Lesser feat, such as the one you have just accomplished, is something that, while famous in its' own time, is largely only known by historians and record-keepers in our time, and even then only because of the existence of multiple records of it's occurrence. Lesser Feats are events such as Marcus Antonius Creticus' humiliating defeat and subsequent nickname, or Catiline's murder of his uncle.

Rewards and Results:
Diplomacy XP Gained: 2500
(2500/8000) XP to Rank 10
Oratory XP Gained: 3500
(6,613/10,000) XP to Rank 11
Charisma XP Gained: 2500
(3200/10,000) XP to Rank 12

Oratory Feat XP Bonus: A Speech To The Pentri: 1d10000 + 500 (Gift of Minerva) = 6163

Oratory Rank Up!
Rank 11!
(2,326/10000) to Rank 12

Trait Gained: Orator (Rank I)

Orator (Rank I): You are one of the most noted young speakers of your day. Though you are no legend yet, when inspiration strikes, you can speak as if blessed by Apollo himself. When you ascend the podium, men listen with rapt attention, their eyes and ears fixed upon your moving form. Scaevola Pontifex himself champions you as one of his most notable students, and the great orators and speakers of Rome look to you as a potential peer in the years to come. (+1 to Oratory and Oratorical actions, +2 to diplomacy/conversation rolls with Orators, Speakers, and Philosophers)

Trait Weakening:
Enemy of the Samnites (Rank I): You have not reinforced this trait in some time, and/or have taken actions to reduce it severely. This trait will fade or reduce in Rank in 3 Turns.

The Assembly of the Pentri: 1d20 +1 (Proficient Diplomacy) +2 (Accomplished Oratory) + 1 (Marius Himatus) -1 (Enemy of the Samnites) +1 (Gift of Minerva) = 22
Needed: 18
Legendary Success

Convincing the Elders: N/A
(Simply put, I had another vote set up for when you lost the last one (as you were probably going to), wherin you would convince the Pentri one-by-one to support you, winning over the various factions through individual rolls of Charisma/Diplo. But, uh, someone hacked my dice, so...)

With the Pentri falling in line behind you, unifying the area starts becoming surprisingly easy. Even if the Samnites as a people do not wholly trust you, their elders do, and that is enough for them. Bandit raids decrease in frequency, supplies stop going 'missing', and the citizens of Bovianum begin greeting you with more than a steely glare. All that is left now, you reckon, is to defeat Gemino. With his support base drying up, the now ironically-named Gemino of the Pentri will have no recourse but to step up his raids, either on the towns, in the hope of forcing the people back to his side, or on your supply lines, in the hopes of forcing you to fall back. Harvest season is quick approaching, and even Gemino must know that raids and attacks on farms will earn him nothing but pure hatred should he deprive the starving people of Bovianum of their crops. You decide to meet him with strong defenses on both fronts -- a cohort led by Pompolussa to protect your supply line to Beneventum, and the Gauls under yourself and Veniximaeus. You even order an auxiliary force to be trained in Aquilonia, so that in a few weeks you might lead the Sixth Cohort to better and bigger things, leaving the allied Samnites to protect themselves.

As you march from town to town with the Gauls, you receive a favorable reception -- after all, there is little they can do against you, little they would try to do against the terrifying Gauls, and little their elders would order them to do after your oration in Aquilonia. But wherever you go, you can find no sign or word of Gemino and his bandits. The rebel seems to have vanished into thin air. Even the most talkative of your informants among the Pentri swear up and down they have heard no word of him for months. Your own forces go unharassed, and Pompolussa reports nothing but fair weather and rocky hills. It seems for a moment that the famous rebel might have actually laid down his arms, realizing he was bested when his own people turned on him en masse.

It all this and more that you begin to set down in your new journal, a diligent record of all you have done and continue to do in Samnium. Tercerus informs you that the greatest generals of yore kept journals of their conquests, and so conquered the future by writing their stories before other men, less sympathetic to them, might.

In the days that go by without attack or harassment, you spend your time fraternizing and bonding with the Gauls. You would not expect yourself to get along so well with brutes and barbarians, but get along you do. With Veniximaeus toasting your name over ever fire and cheering you as the best damn Roman he ever met, it does not take long for you to build a familiar rapport with the Gallic cavalry. Soon, they are riding and working under your command as easily as if you had been born from a Gallic mother on Gallic soil. Some back in Rome might frown at such familiar association with the Gauls, of all people, but you readily accept them as your comrades.

Gallic Cavalry advances from Average to Skilled. They only act as skilled under your command, and will be treated as average warriors under anyone else.

It is in this quiet time that black news reaches you from the west. While your forces were distracted guarding supply lines and towns that, you now realize, were under no true threat, Gemino -- who, you now see, only attacked them to draw your defenses to them -- had snuck around the Roman-held territories and led his forces to the towns harassed by Tercerian, the tyrannical leader of the rebels of the Vulturnus. Painting himself as a hero of Samnium and a noble opponent of the tyrant, he traveled from town to town and rallied support there even as you were wooing the rest of the Pentri. These leaders, unable to even be present at the tribal assembly due to the dire straits of their people, believed his tales about the inaction and inefficiency of Rome, falling behind him almost to a man. His forces are replenished, nearly a thousand strong, and he now has a new powerbase, one with a bone to pick against Rome.

But you are not without your own victories, of course. Gemino doubtless could not have predicted you turning his own people against him, and so is cut off from his old powerbase near Bovianum. The towns and villages around Bovianum and Aquilonia which threw themselves behind him, seeing him abandon them entirely, turn into the arms of Rome. The old rebel is undeterred, and news reaches you that he intends to lead his forces into the Valley of the Vulturnus to wrest control of the rebels there from Tercerian. This, you realize, cannot be allowed to happen. If Gemino, among the finest commanders the Samnites have, assumes leadership of the rebels in the Valley, they will no longer be an ineffectual mob, but an army 4000 rebels strong -- enough to challenge your cohorts, and defeat them besides. You must either defeat Gemino or the rebels at Aesernia, before all your work in the west is undone.

It is in the midst of all this that word arrives from Sertorius. He has made a deal with the Hirpini, promising them land and wealth in exchange for their loyalty to Rome, and his forces advance on Nola with an army of Hirpinic auxiliaries even as he writes. Having heard of your success with the Pentri, he calls on you to rally the cohorts and meet him at Nola for the siege that will end the war -- after all, Appius has a mere 6000, and the two of you have the legion and the armies of the Hirpini, a combined 8000 battle-ready men. You just need to mop up the rebels and meet him at Nola to end the war. He trusts you will have no problem seeing such a simple matter to its' end, with your excellent successes thus far.

You could almost laugh at the irony.

VOTING

All legislative and administrative matters have been foisted off onto Rufus for the time being. Your schemes, your politicking -- they are at an end, for now. You are a Tribune of Rome, a soldier of the legions, and war is at hand. Your decisions here will make or break this, the final war between Rome and her ancient archrivals, the Samnites of the Appenines.

The War: Gemino marches for Aesernia with an army a thousand strong, rebels hardened by weeks of war and skirmish with Rome, to forcibly seize leadership of the rebels in the Valley. A skilled and charismatic leader, there is little doubt he can pry leadership of the rebels from the arbitrary and mercurial Tercerian. Should he do so, he will more than triple his forces, and with such an army at his back, he could very well pose a dire threat to the entire legion -- much less half of it. Your choices are limited, but vitally important. Failure here means returning to Sertorius with your head hung in shame at best, and with your head on a pike at worst.

The Enemy in the West [] You take your cohorts to meet Gemino, who leads a thousand men towards the Valley of the Vulturnus. You will easily catch him before he arrives in Aesernia, but if you can beat the legendary rebel on his own turf -- well, that is another question.

The Enemy in the Valley [] You rush to get ahead of Gemino and arrive at Aesernia before he does. If you can defeat Tercerian and send his already demoralized forces scattering, Gemino will have no choice but to fall back, his plans ruined. Of course, there is the small fact that Tercerian has a numerical advantage over your half-a-legion, and has even been training his men in military formations these last few months. Moving this quickly may be a challenge, as the roads in this area are particularly broken, meaning you will have to march over rough terrain.

Block the Valley [] Pompolussa pitches a plan that is as ingenious as it is daring. If you rush your forces just behind Gemino and build a wall blocking the narrow pass to the Valley of the Vulturnus, the rebels will all be trapped within, and it won't matter who wins leadership. Then, you can take care of the rebels in the Valley at your leisure, waiting until they either starve or are weak enough for your men to tear them apart. This is, of course, putting a tremendous amount of faith in the ability of your legion's architects -- quicker constructions have been done, yes, but by far better men, as they themselves are eager to tell you. Pompolussa professes some degree of engineering knowledge, which he volunteers to put to good use.

While The Iron's Hot [] You will wait until Gemino or Tercerian emerges victorious from their little spat, and then, when the rebel least expects it, you will strike, trapping them within the city and laying siege to Aesernia. All you'd need to do is keep a supply line from Bovianum open. In a siege situation, there is little Gemino can do to utilize his famous guerrilla tactics, and the already reviled Tercerian will only see his troop's morale plummet with every day of siege that passes.

The Enemy of my Enemy [] You write to Tercerian, hoping he is more a Spurio than he is a Gemino, offering him payment and protection from prosecution in return for siding with Rome and pitting his forces against Gemino. Even if the tyrant cannot compel his men to turn against the cause they have so long fought for, the dissent this will cause may well cause his army to dissolve. If they remain whole, you will meet Gemino with overwhelming force and crush him. Either way -- problem solved.

[] Write-In

Who Remains: Tercerus raises the rather fair point that it is somewhat dangerous to take every single Roman and lead them off to do battle. If Gemino has left even a few men behind, or if a town decides to rise up, or if the bandits return, any of them could strike your baggage train and endanger the entire war effort. You badly need all the forces you can get, but perhaps you should leave someone behind to watch out for everything you have gained thus far?
The Sixth [] You leave the Sixth cohort where it is in Aquilonia, commanding it to divide its' attention between the supply train and the city.

The Gauls [] You leave the Gauls behind to protect the supply/baggage train. You trust Veniximaeus to rein in his men's worst excesses.

The Second [] Though Pompolussa is badly needed, you leave him behind to watch over the baggage train and the city, knowing that the most important duty should fall to the most skilled soldier.

The Ninth [] The Ninth, despite their skill with construction and hard work, are probably the least battle-tested of all the cohorts. You leave them behind to guard the train.

The Auxiliaries [] You raise the Samnite auxiliaries trained at Aquilonia, though they have only a few weeks of training. If they choose to side with their people and betray you, however, you will be defenseless.

No One [] You can afford to leave no one behind. You pull all your forces up to go after Gemino.

Reinforcements: You have 2400 men, against a possible 4000. You badly need every sword you can get, and so you...

Pick Two (Not all are guaranteed successes)
The Auxiliaries [] You raise the Samnite auxiliaries trained at Aquilonia, though they have only a few weeks of training. If they choose to side with their people and betray you, however, you will be defenseless to stop them from ruining your flanks. (Unavailable if you select them for Who Remains)

Raise the Pentri []
You ask the Tribal Assembly of the Pentri for aid, requesting they raise what few town and city militia are left to them to aid you against Gemino.

Write to Sertorius [] You write to Sertorius asking for another cohort to reinforce your army. While you are well aware he cannot spare too many, a single cohort might well change the course of battle for you.

Levy Bovianum [] You begin conscripting the men of Bovianum as emergency auxiliaries. You shove a sword into every hand that can hold it and order them to march after you.

Noble Levy [] You petition the rich and wealthy of Bovianum and the Pentrii, whom you have so recently wooed, into raising their personal forces -- house guards, mercenaries, and such -- in defense of their city and home. You hope to appeal to their native selfishness, but if that fails, you will be left with little recourse.
There is now a TWELVE-HOUR MORATORIUM on all votes.

Use this time to discuss the choices available and create different Plans. As previously discussed, any votes not in plan form, or submitted before the moratorium is up, will not be counted.

As always, discussion is rewarded. (As are Omakes and Reaction posts.)

Last edited:
*Sees update*

...I guess I don't need to sleep.

Edit:

*reads update*

Well I'll be damned. We pulled the speech off. Was not expecting it to be that easy.

I'll think more tomorrow. I've got class in a few hours, so now is the time for sleep.

Last edited:
How can the update simultaneously be a crushing victory for us and bring us closer to the verge of defeat?

Thoughts later, but we are now 6/10 on Bovianum.

Last edited:
Back