Voting is open
I've always had faith in her! She's simply another aspect of Hiyori - you just have to determine what situations she's best suited to handle/ones where Hiyori might struggle. I don't think she's ever actually messed things up for us - with the possible exception of signing us up for four part time jobs.

Kyouji managing to remain this hard to find in the digital age is weirdly impressive. We might need to get creative to beat Sinon in the BoB though. There's not really much prep time so I wouldn't really expect us to be much stronger than we faced XeXeeD. We struggled heavily against him when he wasn't even using his serious loadout and with a 2v1 advantage. A deadly serious Sinon feels like she'd be way out of our range unless we stack the deck against her somehow (maybe Lugh is willing to help us again in exchange for a future favor?)

Well, at the very least the JSDF guy and Lugh will up our stats in some way. For more specific things my main hope is that we can get a gun that can channel Urmetazoan upgrade his VIT and use Regenerate 2 to be able to tank Sinon's sniping or use it to transform into something to disappear off her radar.

05/27: Witchcraft Cooking in the Virtual World with My Absurd Coin Count [DEVIL Rank 3]
AN: Two chapters in quick succession, check threadmarks.

TUESDAY - May 27, 2025
Evening

"No."

The black-haired junior high schooler sitting across from you spears another layer of the shop's patented Triple Layered Ricotta Souffle Pancakes. She cuts into the dessert, ignoring your pleas while chewing loudly.

"You have what, infinite MistCoin. We're already in business together, so can you stop being so freaking stingy?"

"No."

Mitsuha Yamano, the pipsqueak running VR's biggest cryptocurrency scam, quietly enjoys the zen state only possible through extreme sugar poisoning. She claims she's been out of high school for almost a year, but you'll reserve judgment until you've seen some actual identification. The twerp is certainly not above pretending to be 10 years old to get extra strawberries from the waitress.

You've been trying, rather fruitlessly, to convince the illustrious $MistCoin$ to finance your GGO exploits. The way you see it, Mitsuha was in this nice happy medium where your relationship was distant enough that she wouldn't try to get you locked up in the loony bin, but just well-positioned enough to potentially make your life much easier if brought on board. So you tell her. About VR Psychosis, about your magic powers, and how being supplied by someone with infinite money could help you prevent the world's haziest apocalypse from triggering.

In ALO her dumb cryptocurrency was just a sideshow that Mitsuha operated out of a dingy general store. But in GGO she was the black market. Lugh bought out his initial kit using MistCoin donated by some friend of his. A brief search on the internet revealed that half the player economy in GGO dealt with these stupid little gold tokens. With $MistCoin$ on your side you'll have next to unlimited power!

"Listen. Mitsuha. I cannot emphasize this enough, I am trying to save the world."

"Uh-huh. So you keep saying. Still not gonna give you money."

"I'm not asking for money! I'm asking for MistCoin. Which as you keep reminding me, is not money!"

This conversation is so frustrating you have order another pancake just so you have the fuel to properly seethe in anger.

"So let me get this straight," The twerp still manages to talk with her mouth half full. "Kayaba Akihiko is still alive and using VR games to create some kind of mysterious mega apocalypse that will fry everybody's brains and/or rapture them. And the only way to save the world is by playing a bunch of video games. With your magic powers that... only work in video games."

You wave your apple brulee pancake at her. "Okay, I might be missing some of the finer points here, but yes, that is essentially what is going on. And that means you, the illustrious $MistCoin$, are primely positioned to save the world but just giving me a tiny slice of your infinite money glitch."

"Hmm... you make a good point..."

Mitsuha smiles with every inch of the insufferable brat she is.

"But my answer is still no."

Like talking to a rock. "See if I help you when Kayaba's brain demons invade Tokyo."

"Don't be like that," she pouts, "We're business partners. And it's not like I don't believe you..."

She 1000% doesn't believe you.

"It's just, by your logic why shouldn't I donate every last yen I own towards stopping global warming, or donate it all to researching space travel or something? I mean, are you even doing everything you could possibly be doing to stop this, uh, mind apocalypse? You're here eating pancakes instead of doing, whatever it is you need to do to save the world."

They are very good pancakes. "It's too complicated to explain, but by eating pancakes I am, indirectly, saving the world."

Mitsuha claps in joy, "That's great! Then by providing you with the patented MistCoin experience I too am indirectly saving the world! And by encouraging free enterprise and participating in the global economy I am also saving the world from an unenumerable quantity of hypothetical disasters!"

"I take it back. You are definitely an adult. I feel myself getting more cynical just sitting next to you."

"Teehee! And in exchange for my advice, you'll treat your sweet adorable little sis to sweets, hmm?"

You glance at the four plates the two of you devoured, and regret not mugging Endou while you had the chance. "You ate half so you pay for half."

"B-but, onee-san... you p-promised..."

Urk, her eyes are watering and she's trembling. Her crocodile tears gradually increase in volume, and you feel the stares of other patrons on your back. Wait, did that bastard in the back just pull out his smartphone!?

"P-please!" Mitsuha wails. "I don't have any m-money..."

With no escape, you submit to the demonic power of Mitsuha's fake 10-year-old act.

"Fine, I'll pay the tab..."

"Ah, I feel so refreshed!" Mitsuha pats her stomach, reclining on the park bench with a dopey smile on her face. "I could go for a beer now."

"You're what, 18, 19? Still too young to drink."

"Boo. My brother would often sneak me a beer. It's not like you can get drunk off a single beer. "

The way this girl can switch modes is seriously freaky. There must be something in Japan's water, because somehow when you weren't looking extremely small adults suddenly became a plague. "Any establishment worth their salt is gonna assume you snuck in with a fake ID."

"Urgh, guess there are some downsides to looking this good. You know how hard it is to find a nice guy when you know beyond a shadow of a doubt that if they're interested in you they have to be a lolicon?"

You point at her. "You're wearing hair ornaments and a miniskirt. You are doing this on purpose."

"Hey, don't knock my style! My brother loved the look!"

Your eyebrow twitches. The hell did her brother do... no, it's not important. Compared to your mission of convincing her to give you some money the sordid details of Mitsuha's home life were of no importance.

"So..." you begin.

"Hm?"

"Mitsuha... Senpai..." You pause, trying not to feel nauseous at the depths to which you are about to sink. "Can you please help me? Pretty please? I really need more MistCoin. It's for the sake of the world..."

"Let's see, why don't you beg a little bit harder~?" She's got this shit-eating grin, waving her foot around like she expects you to lick it.

This brat! No, no don't let her appearance fool you. This hag! This cheapskate hag! "You've got no intention of helping, do you!?"

"Don't make me out to be some kind of villain. Consider me the merchant parked outside the final boss's dungeon. If you can't manage your personal finances well enough to afford another health potion then you clearly don't have what it takes to beat the demon lord. Money is a way of showing your sincerity! If I went around giving MistCoin away for free I'd tank the price." Mitsuha says, nodding along like she's giving you sage advice instead of just being unnecessarily cheap.

"Fine. You know what, fine! I'll play your dumb game. You want the price of MistCoin to rise? Then what do you want from me?"

Mitsuha suddenly has an eager puppy dog look on her face. "See, Kuro, you should've opened with this! The first step in negotiations is to acknowledge the other party's interests. You should know even philanthropists want those sweet tax breaks!"

This girl's one-track mind is making you nauseous. "Look, why do you want your fake money to be valuable?"

"Uh, isn't it obvious? I need the value of the crypto market to appreciate—"

You cut her off, trying to prevent another headache before it starts. "STOP! I don't want to hear about your scam technobabble! I mean, is money really that important to you?"

She pauses and blinks, considering your question. "Hmmm, I guess it looks that way to you, but you've got the wrong idea. I'm not interested in just watching a number go up. Let me be straight with you... all I want is to be financially independent and retire early. Frankly, I think that should be everyone's dream. MistCoin, all this? Just a means to an end."

You try to resist the urge to roll your eyes. "Even the part where you pull the rug out and scam all your investors?"

"Especially that part. Trust me, I'm not defrauding orphanages here. Look, everyone's out to grift the system somehow. Do you think those zaibatsu types or stock brokers are any different with all the government bribes and insider trading they do? Truth is everyone's out to take advantage of each other. Strangers, friends, family... especially family. Even you're here to take advantage of me, and don't you deny it."

"I'm operating on a whole cosmic scale here. Like you would not believe how deep this rabbit hole goes, we got like gods and magic people."

"Riiiiiight. Save it for the webnovel," Mitsuha says while swinging her feet off the bench. "But since we're partners I'll teach you a trick called: 'Mutual Self Interest'!"

She jumps off the bench, dusts herself off, and goes right into speech mode. "If you want me to support your endeavors then you'll need to make it worth my while! Now I happen to keep my ears peeled to the GGO rumor mill, and I hear you've already made quite a name for yourself. Kuro, the newbie who beat GGO's most obnoxious bachelor!"

She pulls the phone from her pocket and flips it over towards you. Your eye twitches as you read the screen— she came prepared for this.

"And who can forget the «Edge Punisher»! Infamous, mysterious, and most importantly unavailable. Why, nobody's heard of this urban legend for weeks! The people demand answers~!"

It's a website. You look at the text at the top of the screen.

@Edge_Punisher

"Mitsuha... what the fuck is this..."

"It's your influencer platform! Where you'll proselytize MistCoin, and get brand deals from yours truly. I can get another one set up for Kuro too, once you figure out a better-sounding username. I suggest you keep the separate but so long as you get the clicks I don't care."

Damn it was this her goal from the start? "Hold on, anyone can make a fake account—"

"Oh don't you worry about that, I've got a whole social media strategy set up for you. I've got a bit of a following and I'll direct links to you, and I'll encourage my regulars to do the same. Then all you have to do is be your winning self, and the views will just roll in! We can get you to do reviews of other VRMMOs, have you do K-pop dances, ASMR, tell ghost stories— honestly, the creative potential is endless!"

"Like hell am I gonna do all that—"

"Every time the follower count hits a 10K milestone you'll get a lump sum deposit," Mitsuha extends a hand. "So whaddya say? You help me drive up the price of MistCoin and I help you save the world, partner."

As distasteful as the idea is to you, it is effectively free money just to post a few dumb lies on the internet. Better deal than you'd get with most of your part-time jobs. You shake the hand, feeling slimier than when you were wiping Endou's drool off your hand. Your partner in crime's eyes are shining with a radiant brilliance that you recognize as the look of someone full of her own bullshit.

"I want an advance."

Mitsuha takes her hand back. "No way! You know that's not how this works!"

"You're not trying very hard to enrich this relationship, partner."

With great reluctance, Mitsuha takes out her phone and donates a measly two MistCoin to your balance. Almost exactly how much her half of the meal cost, so in a way, she was just paying back what she already owed you. Her generosity threatens to overcome you with emotion.

"You still owe me ¥100."

"Now who's being miserly?" she waves her hand in dismissal. "I'll keep an eye on the account— make sure you mention MistCoin as much as you can! But not too much or else they'll figure out you're a shill!"

So this was a disaster. You had this idea that by being completely open with Mitsuha you could maybe convince her to finance you, thereby helping you stop the apocalypse. Instead, you played right into her hands and now she's roping you deeper into her schemes. What a damn mess, this is the last time you try to convince someone about the supernatural. It either makes you crazy or reminds you that being told the world's about to end is just background noise to your generation.

...But. If you're in for a yen... may as well be in for the whole MistCoin.

"You know what? Because I'm feeling so very generous, partner... there's something else you can help me with. And it won't even cost you any fake money."

"This about your magic apocalypse thing again Kuro?"

"Yup. You'll soon learn that with me? Everything is about stopping the impending magic apocalypse. Now listen, I need you to give me something."

To her credit, she stops and at least considers what you're saying instead of just calling you crazy.

"Okay, it's like this. I can draw magic powers out of people, and I'm drawing magic powers out of you too. Don't ask me how it works, it just does."

Mitsuha blinks. Looks like the thinking part is over and she's reached the conclusion that you are, in fact, crazy. "Kuro if you say you need to kiss me to give you magic powers, I have to let you know I don't swing—"

"I have this thing called a Persona, and it can get stronger by fusing it to other... stuff!" you explain, trying to rationalize something you don't even understand. The more you try to put it in words the dumber it all sounds.

"Stuff. Just... stuff."

"Yes!" Argh, you refuse to give up. Just because this occult crap was hard to explain doesn't mean you can't be direct once in a blue moon. "Like... I can fuse it with... NPC data, player data, stuff like that. It also works with save data from otome games."

Mitsuha just looks at you in abject horror, like she was watching someone dive off a cliff in front of her. With a look of immense pity she reaches into her pocket and tosses you a single coin which you instinctively snatch out of the air. "Here. I'd invest it in a therapist."

Inspecting it, you see a ¥100 coin, the precise amount she still owes you. "I was hoping for something more metaphorically weighty. Or personally important to you."

Mitsuha puts her hands on her hips. "I've filled that ¥100 with the uh, spirit of our partnership? Yeah, let's go with that. And it's money I earned so of course it's important to me!"

"Sure, close enough. Now give me one more thing. Preferably a spiritual opposite to what you just gave me."

"Uh, why?"

"Do you want to know? Cause I can explain. It's going to be long, confusing, and filled with French names. Or can we just get this over with? If you need suggestions then something... like the spirit of your stupid crypto scam."

Mitsuha pouts, and you already feel a diatribe incoming. "It's not stupid, it's not technically crypto and yes it might be a scam but—"

"Just give me something! Like a MistCoin!"

Mitsuha rolls her eyes and digs through her pocket, fishing out a laminated metal coin you recognize as some pachinko token. "There. I had this in my pocket. Now is that all?"

You look over your prize. A ¥100 coin filled with the spirit of your partnership. A worthless arcade token filled with the spirit of the MistCoin scam. It'll have to do. "You're a real cheapskate. Couldn't you spare even one MistCoin? I'm offering to fuse it with like... the collective unconscious here. It's kinda a big deal."

Mitsuha hems and haws, but in the end comes to some manner of conclusion. "Okay. You know what, Kuro? I will give you one MistCoin. But it's not just any MistCoin. It is the first MistCoin, the original, the legendary first generation— the foundational MistCoin. But on one condition."

"...Which is?"

"You pay me ¥5000. Be grateful, that's like a 99% discount of its actual value."

"..."

"Don't make that face. MistCoin is all about commerce! I don't know much about your so-called magic mumbo jumbo, but if I gave you the MistCoin for free then it wouldn't be honoring the spirit of MistCoin, would it?"

It's... argh, it's pointless trying to beat this demon merchant in an argument. But then again... if it really was the first ever MistCoin... not given away but something you paid money for...

Shouldn't that make for a pretty badass Persona?

Dealing with $MistCoin$'s bullshit has increased your MASK! ♪♪♪♪
You have gained 2 MISTCOIN!
You have unlocked the MINOR ACTION: [Shill MistCoin]!

TUESDAY - May 27, 2025
Velvet Room

It is often said that the purpose of life is to find one of your own, for the cruel world offers no other answer. And so you seek myriad things: mastery, influence, even simple wealth. This girl is done seeking. She has already decided what she is willing to fight for, and she will endeavor to make it a reality, whether in this world or the next.

But what is the DEVIL's dream? It is to be safe, comfortable, and satisfied.

Does that not strike you as odd? That such a simple dream can seem so far out of reach? Such is the nature of the world you seek to preserve. There can be no happiness without pain, no fulfillment without victimization.

There is nothing she won't do to fulfill her goals, yet at the end of her road, she will turn around and see only the carnage her success has wrought. Her happiness shall vanish into ash and all that will remain the wails of those she trampled beneath.

Life is a zero-sum game. The deck was stacked from the very beginning. DEVIL seeks her happiness despite this, but you and I both know that the cost of victory is not tallied until the swords are sheathed. It does not have to be this way. There is a solution, one we may achieve together, where there are no more victims.

Only endless opportunity.

Fuse Maneki-Neko and the Spirit of Partnership into...

[ ] Doraemon

This is nice, paradise!
This dream, that dream, wishing all around.
Everything you want to conquer,
In the magic pocket can be found.
Want to fly free, oh yeah!
(Hi! ta-ke-copter!)
Oh, oh, oh, we love you so, Doraemon!
Oh, oh, oh, we love you so, Doraemon!
-Doraemon's Song by Shunsuke Kikuchi

STR: Rank E (1 Dice)
MAG: Rank B (4 Dice)
AGI: Rank E (1 Dice)
VIT: Rank C (3 Dice)
CHT: Rank C (3 Dice)

Weakness: Psi, Mind Altering Ailments
Null: Elec, Plasma

Skills:
This Persona's skills strain the tolerances of GGO's SEED, and listed SP costs are inflated to reflect this.
Anywhere Door: Teleport to any location on the battlefield. Any allies or enemies sharing your space may choose to teleport with you when this is activated. [3 SP]
Bamboo Copter: Apply Sukukaja (+2 AGI) to an ally for [CHT Rank] turns. Additionally, that ally can narratively perform low-altitude flight, and is now considered an additional [ ][ ][ ] movement ranks away from all enemies (making melee and short-range weapons highly ineffective). [3 SP]
Air Cannon: Wind Magic attack that strikes with [+2 WIND Damage]. [3 SP]
Denkomaru: Elec Magic attack that strikes with [+3 ELEC Damage]. Must be within Melee range to use. [3 SP]

ENHANCE ARMAMENT

To save the day with an amazing invention from my fourth-dimensional secret gadget pocket!
But things never turn out as planned! Get ready, 'cause here we go again!

4D Pocket: Do you feel lucky? Can only activate during combat with stakes. [4 SP to activate]
Pick ONE effect, then roll 1d6.
On a 3, 4, 5, 6 the chosen effect occurs.
On a 2 a random effect occurs.
On a 1 you take 1d6 ALMIGHTY damage instead. If you roll a 6 on the damage roll, instead find a What-If Phone Booth and gain +10 DETERMINATION, +5 MISTCOIN and Recover All SP.

1 = Beckoning Cat! Forces all enemies spend their next movement moving as close to you as possible. Cannot be resisted.
2 = Obtaining Bag! Immediately gain 3 MISTCOIN.
3 = Small Light! The closest enemy gains +1 AGI and -3 VIT and becomes WEAK to BLUNT for [CHT Rank] turns. Cannot be resisted.
4 = Bad Luck Diamond! All entities make AGI and VIT rolls with DISADVANTAGE for [CHT Rank] turns. Cannot be resisted.
5 = Bomb of Mass Destruction! Attacks the closest enemy with a Plasma Magic attack that strikes with [+6 PLASMA Damage].
6 = Passport of Satan! Attempt to inflict MADNESS to the closest enemy! The effect occurs with +1 ADVANTAGE.

There is nothing more beautiful than a clash of dreams. To watch man rip into man, casting aside all pretensions of civility in the search for absolute victory. To deny this, to cast aside the crucible of life and choose instead a frictionless existence is to deny humanity itself.

DEVIL's greed knows no bounds. Even in her delusions, she dreams of a world where she has it all, both a fresh world to plunder and an old world she cannot bear to part from. Do you see what that would do to her? It would wash away the struggle, crush the brilliance of this soul into a lame pig, shoveling offal from a trough into a bottomless maw.

Whether in this world or the next, she possesses the will to make her wishes manifest. In one world she will be fat, happy, and stupid. In the other she will cheat, pillage, and overcome.

Need I tell you which world will leave her fulfilled?

Fuse Maneki-Neko and the Essence of a Scam into...

[ ] Cats of Ulthar

Still, no one durst complain to the sinister couple; even when little Atal, the innkeeper's son, vowed that he had at twilight seen all the cats of Ulthar in that accursed yard under the trees, pacing very slowly and solemnly in a circle around the cottage, two abreast, as if in performance of some unheard-of rite of beasts. The villagers did not know how much to believe from so small a boy; and though they feared that the evil pair had charmed the cats to their death, they preferred not to chide the old cotter till they met him outside his dark and repellent yard.
-Excerpt from The Cats of Ulthar by H.P. Lovecraft

STR: Rank C (3 Dice)
MAG: Rank E (1 Dice)
AGI: Rank C (3 Dice)
VIT: Rank E (1 Dice)
CHT: Rank D (2 Dice)

Weakness: Fire, Ice, Pierce
Null: Slash, Mind Altering Ailments

Devour: Blunt melee strike that heals based on damage done. [1 SP]
Feral Claw: Slash melee attack.
Summon Cat: Creates 1-3 [Cat of Ulthar] at your current location based on how much SP you care to spend. The cats cannot be commanded nor affected by any positive or negative status effects but are considered allied to your party and attack nearby targets. The Cat's stat block is 1 HP / STR C / AGI C / VIT E / CHT X and can cast Feral Claw or Devour (damage dealt via Devour heals Kuro). [1 SP for 1 Cat / 3 SP for 2 Cats / 6 SP for 3 Cats]
Throw Cat: If a [Cat of Ulthar] is within MELEE range of you, make a RANGED MELEE attack that IGNORES AGI to an enemy within 3 Range of you. Deals [+1 SLASH] damage, and does not harm the cat used in such a manner. [2 SP]

RELEASE RECOLLECTION

It was a stupendous sight while the torches lasted, and Carter had never before seen so many cats. Black, grey, and white; yellow, tiger, and mixed; common, Persian, and Manx; Thibetan, Angora, and Egyptian; all were there in the fury of battle, and there hovered over them some trace of that profound and inviolate sanctity which made their goddess great in the temples of Bubastis.

[Prayer of Menes]: Designate an enemy at any range and create 3 [Cat of Ulthar] units at their location. All other active [Cat of Ulthar] units may freely teleport to the location of that enemy, furthermore, any time a [Cat of Ulthar] fails to deal damage when attacking, all [Cat of Ulthar] units gain +1 STR, stacking. [5 SP]

Oh. No, no, no. NO. I see what you are trying to do, contractor. Just because you managed to arrive here through providence once, you now think it's within your right to make a habit of this. Allow me to disavow you of your mistaken assumptions— last time was an accident. Which means it cannot be replicated.

So please. Get that... thing away from here. I refuse, on principle, to be a party to this insanity.

I am by no means an expert in the art of fusion, but Master IGOR has taught me the fundamentals. Fusion is a sacred art, one where you take a literal fragment from the sea of souls and combine it with something of equal metaphorical importance. Do you understand me? You can't just fuse your Persona to the first random thing you come across!

Now if you would just turn around and...

Stop. STOP, gets your hands off that! Do you have any idea the absolute mayhem you'll cause!? Who do you think has to watch over your Personas when you aren't using them!? I've never even heard of this thing! What vile mind conjured this? What even is a—

Fuse Maneki-Neko and the Primordial MistCoin into... [¥5000]

[ ] t/a/n/a/s/i/n/n

____
/∵∴∵∴∵\
/∵∴/∴∵\∴\
/∵∴∴∴●∴∴.● ∴|
|∵∵∵/ ●\∵∴| tanasinn
|∵∵ /三|三|∵ |
|∵|\_|_/| |
\ | \__ノ |/
/ \|___/\

STR: T
MAG: A
AGI: N
VIT: A
CHT: S

Weakness: I
Resist: N
Null: N

Skills:
「It is not anywhere though is anywhere.」: This Persona cannot be activated nor assigned to a gun but is always considered to be 'equipped'. [PASSIVE]

RELEASE RECOLLECTION
「Don't think. Feel and you'll be tanasinn」
: At the end of any major combat, tally up the number of 1s rolled by you and your allies from all rolls. Divide that number by 10 and receive that many MISTCOINs.
At the end of any major combat, tally up the number of 1s rolled by enemy forces from all rolls. Divide that number by 10 and roll Xd4 dice, accumulating stress on any subsequent 1 rolls. [PASSIVE]

AN: Vote for Persona Choice.

Last edited:
Oook, lets agree to not pick Evil Doraemon, will we? Even more because of the stress mechanic.

And speaking of said cat...

[X] Doraemon

Mainly because It would be funny to beat people with that, but also I feel that Philemon has a point this time around, even If Nyarlo also makes a compelling case. Only, I feel is too cynical.

Whoa there, Nyarly - you're starting to sound like a CEO or a Wall Street Journal article telling us why we should never retire. Also, Philemon is counter-offering with Dimensional Door, you've gotta up your pitch in the face of that hustle.

[X] Doraemon

Really though Doraemon just seems like the clear and away best of the options from a gameplay standpoint. Dimensional Door, a souped-up Sukukaja that gives narrative flight, and that Enhance Armament seems quite solid.

[X] Cats of Ulthar
I really like the ability to summon cats, there are more allies that can be bothersome to make the enemy to waste turns. Also it has more Strength so it can be more usefull in weapons. Although Doraemon is really good as well.

[X] Doraemon

I'd prefer not to lose the range on our elec attack, but given that Cats of Ulthar is a pure physical attacker, I'd rather keep the elemental coverage. And, it works with the Armor Magnum's range.

We're going to need to make sure to get a good gun for Urvashi now, though, the weakness to psi and mind-altering effects makes me a little uneasy...

Also, does immunity to plasma mean blanket immunity to nuclear, or does it just mean immunity to nuclear damage derived from plasma attacks?

I was half-hoping Nekomata would be one of the choices since it would have kind have made sense from a derivative perspective, but then I remembered what pete said about not using personas from mainline SMT and the fact that it wouldn't have fit thematically...oh well.

[X] Cats of Ulthar

okay what the heck is that...fusion accident?

can-can Hiyori fuse money into Personas now? Is this a thing that can happen?

Uh, isn't this like, really really bad? Lux told all our secrets to Mitsuha. If she figures out that we're also trying to crash GGO which will ruin her crypto scheme couldn't she sell us out to people like Sublitzer or just doxx us in general if she thinks Hiyori is too bad an investment?

[X] Cats of Ulthar

Uh, isn't this like, really really bad? Lux told all our secrets to Mitsuha. If she figures out that we're also trying to crash GGO which will ruin her crypto scheme couldn't she sell us out to people like Sublitzer or just doxx us in general if she thinks Hiyori is too bad an investment?

[X] Cats of Ulthar
Mitsuha talks a hard game and refuses to do anything for free.

But she will literally fight a dragon to the death to protect her very few friends. She does it in her own show with no more power than teleportation and a rocket launcher.

If she's fucking around with different personas rather than her professional facade she is already your friend.

actually, now i'm curious. how do we get these 'fusion accidents/Lux breaking into the Velvet Room and smashing stuff together'? i thought it might be 'after we get three ranks in a social link we get the opportunity to get an accident', but now it seems otherwise? If there's a thing about this somewhere please show me where

actually, now i'm curious. how do we get these 'fusion accidents/Lux breaking into the Velvet Room and smashing stuff together'? i thought it might be 'after we get three ranks in a social link we get the opportunity to get an accident', but now it seems otherwise? If there's a thing about this somewhere please show me where

pete said that he wanted to include the option for more personas that are effective narratively instead of just for combat. Choosing Fusion Accidents are how we get them.

okay what the heck is that...fusion accident?

It's not going to be a regular thing. If I think of a cool idea I offer it, and most will remain the simple binary. tanasinn was planned as your first fusion accident after I stumbled across it, but then I wanted to reuse the chicken blob monster so you got an extra fusion accident...

Voting is open
Back