My plan is working! Come, and propitiate the Lawless Dice with me!

[X] On the frontlines
Aabcehmu threw 1 2-faced dice. Reason: Where is Ella Stone? Total: 2
2 2

Last edited:
[X] On the frontlines

@Akritedes, it seems that there is either invisitext or a lot of spaces in your post.

Would you mind clarifying? I'm using a mobile so I can't highlight your post.

I'm not quite sure what just happened. Is he some kind of psyker?

Nearly certain.
I also think he is a very... let's say bad person.
Honestly, from the reaction of the ambassador I expect him to be Heartbreaker levels of scum.
(That he, probably on purpose, used biomancy equivalent to impregnate someone who was a princess, for all practical purposes, and then ran, does not speak well of him, that he possibly used telepathy to brainwash her in the first place would be far worse, we do not have enough to be sure of that yet, though. But most important - the reaction of the ambassador was very, very telling.)

Wait a second. A mutant, with extraordinary skills, who winds up in a lot of trouble? Who's often on the run? People around him tend to be in danger, as evidenced by Amber trying to get away from us? Someone with a mysterious past?
Did we ever find out exactly what happened with Mags?

Doubt very much that Mags has any connection to him.

He is not Mags. Age does not fit, for one. He was a youth, born in Green Owl, with a birth certificate, who discovered that he is a psykerequivalent, with biomancyequivalent (confirmed, see impregnation), probably telepathy (probable, ambassador's reaction, the strange memory loss of our mother) who, after he impregnated what amounted to a crown princess, ran into the policy which would let him get away with nearly everything he'd like to do due to his talents.

He might be a son or grandson of Mags, I doubt it though.

Last edited:
Nearly certain.
I also think he is a very... let's say bad person.
Honestly, from the reaction of the ambassador I expect him to be Heartbreaker levels of scum.
(That he, probably on purpose, used biomancy equivalent to impregnate someone who was a princess, for all practical purposes, and then ran, does not speak well of him, that he possibly used telepathy to brainwash her in the first place would be far worse, we do not have enough to be sure of that yet, though. But most important - the reaction of the ambassador was very, very telling.)

Doubt very much that Mags stays in any connection to him.

He is not Mags. Age does not fit, for one. He was a youth, born in Green Owl, with a birth certificate, who discovered that he is a psykerequivalent, with biomancyequivalent (confirmed, see impregnation), probably telepathy (probable, ambassador's reaction, the strange memory loss of our mother) who, after he impregnated what amounted to a crown princess, ran into the policy which would let him get away with nearly everything he'd like to do due to his talents.

He might be a son or grandson of Mags, I doubt it though.
Is he that kid that was mind controlling people to be his mommy?

Is he that kid that was mind controlling people to be his mommy?
I think he might be very similar, only a bit retconned.
The timeline here is a bit different to what we see after Mirande awakens, the Mantis attacking later, for once, but I suspect that whatever happened differently might have butterflied the "mommy boy" to be born in Green Owl and be less obvious about his talents, and sly and clever enough to leg it to Blackthorne, where he knew his "talents" would allow him to have his own brainwashed harem with government approval and protection.

That one shouldn'thave been born yet.

It can also be that the "mommy boy" would be the son of this one. Hallo, Alec.

Last edited:
"Your freaking out suggests that had I full information I would have taken a different course of action," Anna stated. "Look, Ella-"

Interrupt! (2)
...uh, why the fuck was there even a dice-roll here? Things were happening, so you rolled a die to see if a range of completely unrelated things also happened?

Seriously, what was the thought behind it, what was the range of events here? We get a nat 100 and Mirande pops up from the future with her cadre of Dandriss-Tradition psykers?

Back