[X] FIRE ON OUR POSITION; WE ARE BEING OVERRUN! GLORY TO THE EMPEROR!
-[X] ...why is the Custodian frowning?

Vote closed
Scheduled vote count started by HeroCooky on Mar 6, 2022 at 4:44 PM, finished with 30 posts and 29 votes.

The Deal Has Been Altered - Pt.3
Shott Fleshpiercer screamed into the jungles, his unending rage putting red within his vision as he put every fiber and blessing within his body into ripping apart the tiny child within his hands. Then, with a bellowing scream of eternal hatred, the connection between the child's neck and torso slowly became undone, green chlorophyll spurting from the slowly fraying tendrils desperately trying to keep the skull from Shott's rightful claim.

"BURN XENOS; YOUR SKULL IS MINE!" He screamed, feeling the hatred and anger barely kept at bay by the fragile walls guarding the materium, and the immaterium, nearly spill over and conjure more demons to his side. Usually, Shott would have welcomed his brothers in the eternal slaughter, but not this time. This time his collecting of skulls had become a point of pride far above the mere proving of his martial abilities.

"Nu-Uh! You meanie won't get it!" The Xenos replied, sticking its tongue out at him as he felt its tail slap against his armor in a futile attempt to break free. Usually, such a display would have brought him to laughter, the sheer sight too comical to no appreciate.

Not this time.

"BURN! MAIN! KILL!" Shott shot back, once more trying to separate the head of the child from its torso, seeing, and feeling, a few more strands of pseudo-plant-flesh separate with 'snaps' from the tension he applied with his whole might. "YOUR SKULL WILL BE MI-"

*Donk*

A second passed as Shott realized that he had no Xenos within his arms nor a freshly separated skull in his hands. Another expired as he screamed in raw fury at being denied his rightful trophy, and Khorne and addition to His Throne.

Then he smashed into the tree after being violently smacked into it because the Sylvaneth had finished its ritual application of the 'WHEEEEE' runes onto the cursed armor.

The laughter of a dozen children infuriated Shott even more as he tried to dislodge himself from the tree, though not as much as that of the skull he wanted attaching itself once more onto the body of the Xenos. "That's what meanies get!" The thing spoke before failing to dodge a sonic blast from its right, laughter erupting from the others at their comrade's misfortune as it was blasted into the sky, away from the battle currently taking place.

"THIS PERFORMANCE PLEASE ME," the resident insane fuckhole, also known as Marianus Nikita, and Pleasure Marine, sang, plugging a dozen more strings on their guitar as the Sylvaneth scrambled out of the way. Their laughter and the pleased admiration over the Xenos' agile bodies caused more than one blood vessel within Shott's head to burst, the pain driving him into a frenzy. Well, one more furious than before.

"BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!" Shott screamed, his call taken up by the rest of his comrades, those that had managed to eject themselves onto the continent before their ship had been pulled under the waves by some thing. "SKULLS FOR KHORNE'S THRONE!" The jungle screamed back, the sounds of violence, bolter, chainsword, chainaxe, and more reaching a furious fever pitch as the battle increased in fervor and hatred.

"Water for the plants!" The Sylvaneth's 'battle scream' was yelled back as a dozen more Chaos Space Marines were launched into the sky or trees. "And Soil for the Trees!"

"FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-CK ME!" Marianus shouted back, another riff from their guitar following the declaration of sexual attraction. Shott barely paused to shudder at the Marine's words, carefully deciding to charge around the pervert less he'd be infected by whatever horrific std's the idiot had contracted after screwing the aft-engines electrical components.

Several treetrunks slammed into the Marine as a shout came back, smacking them into the ground, the sky, and the ground once more. "No thanks! But we do recommend you should leave; big bro is not happy about you!"

"I WILL RIP OUT THE GUTS OF YOUR BROTHER! AND I WILL BATHE IN HIS BLOOD!" Shott roared back, jumping onto a tree where he had seen one of the Xenos hiding, his right hand lashing out and catching its arm. A slice from his power ax sliced the not-sufficiently cursed thing in half, though by its indignant shriek, it was not harmed seriously. But, what infuriated Shott even more, at the very least, they could have had the consideration to die like most being in the universe. "DIE ALREADY; WE HAVE A PLANET TO BURN!"

"No thanks," the severed Xenos retorted, slinging a vine around a tree a dozen meters away from Shott, sticking its tongue at him with a giggle. "However, we have to leave!"

"LEAVING SO SOON?! WE HAVE YET TO ENJOY MY ENCORE!" Marianus yelled, disappointed that they could not entirely let loose with their musical performance. They hadn"t even managed to complete the third stanza!

"Oh, don't worry," came back the laughter of the retreating Xenos. "We have arranged for some to play with you! Welcome to the Sporefields!"

And with that, near silence came to the battlefield, the devastated jungle silent save for the enraged screams of berserkers and cultists denied their rightful quarry.

Until Shott noticed a sound high in the air, rapidly coming closer, causing him to look up.

"Ah shit," he said, a second before the rokkit of a stormboy slammed into him, with said boy gently falling to the ground with a parachute, gun wildly blazing at the beakies below.

[] Meanwhile, Within The Warp
-[] STOP HITTING YOURSELF, STOP HITTING YOURSELF, STOP HITT-
-[] *SHRIEKING BIRD NOISES*
[] Alaxa Inuras In: Marvelous Minotaur Madness
-[] In the name of the Emperor, I banish you!
-[] 'Ate Xenos. 'Ate Heretics. 'Ate Daemons. Luv Emps, simple as.
[] 'ERE WE GO, 'ERE WE GO, 'ERE WE GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
-[] SMASH THEM APART, KILL THEIR LEADERS, LOOT EVERYTHING!!!
-[] T'is 'ere is called a tactikschul manuver!
[] Sir! A member of the Aquilan Shield of the Adeptus Custodes has landed before the closing portal!
-[] You are surrounded, Anathemic Slave, you will die!
-[] All I am surrounded by are dead daemons and fear.

Last edited:
[X] Meanwhile, Within The Warp
-[x] STOP HITTING YOURSELF, STOP HITTING YOURSELF, STOP HITT-
-[x] *SHRIEKING BIRD NOISES*
[X] 'ERE WE GO, 'ERE WE GO, 'ERE WE GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
-[x] SMASH THEM APART, KILL THEIR LEADERS, LOOT EVERYTHING!!!
-[x] T'is 'ere is called a tactikschul manuver!
[X] Sir! A member of the Aquilan Shield of the Adeptus Custodes has landed before the closing portal!
-[x] You are surrounded, Anathemic Slave, you will die!
-[x] All I am surrounded by are dead daemons and fear.

i fucking love all this...

-[X] STOP HITTING YOURSELF, STOP HITTING YOURSELF, STOP HITT-
[X] Sir! A member of the Aquilan Shield of the Adeptus Custodes has landed before the closing portal!
-[X] All I am surrounded by are dead daemons and fear.

I'm sad we can only vote for one.

The simple as is a close second.

[X] Alaxa Inuras In: Marvelous Minotaur Madness
-[X] 'Ate Xenos. 'Ate Heretics. 'Ate Daemons. Luv Emps, simple as.

As a wise man once said, "THIS PERFORMANCE PLEASE ME,"

-[X] STOP HITTING YOURSELF, STOP HITTING YOURSELF, STOP HITT-
[X] 'ERE WE GO, 'ERE WE GO, 'ERE WE GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
-[X] SMASH THEM APART, KILL THEIR LEADERS, LOOT EVERYTHING!!!

Back