I'm (trying) joining as the last edition according to Ars, if that wasn't clear from me posting my character sheet over here? If I failed to overlook something obvious about joining that I was supposed to do, please bop me over the head with it.

That said. Are there any people who want to be friends with a religious healer?
I've put you in the list.

You can see if Nod is still taking friend requests.

I've put you in the list.

You can see if Nod is still taking friend requests.
Oh, good! That means Nod gets two friends, and two PCs can speak with each other on a regular basis? That's actually wonderful! It should make writing episodes much easier if multiple characters are in the same room and working together. :D

The power of friendship is happening and it is great!

I'm (trying) joining as the last edition according to Ars, if that wasn't clear from me posting my character sheet over here? If I failed to overlook something obvious about joining that I was supposed to do, please bop me over the head with it.

That said. Are there any people who want to be friends with a religious healer?
How religious?

@Ars Poetica - actually, is there any explanation on where the Tsukaimas get their contract powers from or do they even mention that when asked? Because I can totally see my character asking if they're a servant of god when they met.

I mean, not to sound like a dickhead, but phones capable of sending text messages like this didn't exist until 2001... and it's March in the year 2000 according to the OP... but considering you guys are Magical Girls that live in a city where wishes can be granted and all sorts of ridiculous is possible, I'll allow it. Just, uh, check on things like that in the future... ok? :)
Magic exists in this world, we can just say that it inexplicably advanced this one area of technology.

And only this area.

Somehow.:V

Last edited:
My Relationship is homeroom with drunk teacher, distant parents who mainly talk via post it notes and cellphone, and my imaginary friends plus hasubando

I'm starting to be similar to BEATORICCCEE

Well, it's something.

It was already morning when Yuko returned home. She entered the apartment complex without concern for being caught, knowing her father would have left for work by now.

"Yuko?" a voice called. The neighbors, unfortunately, were a different story. "Are you just getting back?" The girl at the end of the hall looked from her own wrinkled pajamas to Yuko's t-shirt and shorts.

"Nah," she lied, "I just needed some fresh air. Dad tried to cook last night and…"

The neighbor's nose wrinkled at the thought. "Say no more."

Yuko nodded, dropping the fake smile as she entered the empty apartment. How long had it been since that sort of thing had become second nature? To manipulate people for her own convenience? "You saw it yourself," she muttered. The monsters she'd fought, the pains taken to stay under the radar. "So why!?" she demanded.

The empty room offered no answer.

"Magical girls won't save anything, Setsuna." She'd been stupid enough to think they would, back when she'd first accepted the contract. She'd fought, hoping to make the world a better place. Then she actually met another magical girl, had seen how few actually cared about helping anyone but themselves. "We make the world worse just by existing." She'd seen how far things would spiral out of control.

There wasn't time to try convincing anyone else.

"So I'll do it alone."

Still in the process of making her.
Name: Eliza Touchdown
Magical Girl Name: Totally Sweet Awesome Touchdown

What kind of girl are you?
AWESOME!!

What convinced you to make a pact?
THERE IS EVIL AFOOT, I MUST CAST IT ASUNDER!!

What is your wish?
TO RID THE WORLD OF EVIL!!

Magical Element: Gravity
Magical Weapon: Big F**king Sword
Magical Power: Ignorance of weapon's weight
Magical Girl Costume: A navy blue overcoat from the 18th century with brown shorts that reach down to the knee with leather jackboots, white gloves and a tricorne.

Normal Attributes:
Charm 5
Insight 3
Tenacity 6
Magical Attributes:
Heart Magic Fury
5 6 7
defense support attack
Resolve
18 18
Wounds: 0

Magical Girl Specialization: Witch

Talents:

Boost
Free Action, 3/Scene, 1 Overcharge
When making a magical challenge, you can take 1 Overcharge on the magical attribute you're using for the challenge to roll an additional die and add it to your result. This die will give you another die and another point of Overcharge if it rolls a 6 as usual, and if you use it for an attack it gives +2 to the attack's damage as usual.
If you have trouble keeping track of how many uses of Boost you have in a scene, you might set 3 special dice out in front of you at the start of each scene, and remove them as you use them.

Recover
2/Episode
While out of combat, a magical girl can use this to regain 1d6+2 Resolve.

Inflict
Free Action, 1 Overcharge (Attack), 1/Scene
Use this after making a successful basic attack. Apply the Bound, Bleeding, or Stunned status to the target of that attack.

Killing Blow
Major Action, 1 Overcharge (Attack)
If a target is at less than ¼ of its Base Resolve, use this talent on it. Make a basic attack; if it hits, it does an additional 1d6+3 damage.

Back