Virtual Quest [ON HIATUS]

I know, but this is apparently setting the fighting style for the next while, so I was clarifying it for when we hit human form.
By the time we hit human form we'll probably have better weapons and won't use the spear by virtue of that.

Also can you put 170 (167 to be precise) into shapeshifting in your vote since there's a special bonus for lvl 11 shapeshifting

I know, but this is apparently setting the fighting style for the next while, so I was clarifying it for when we hit human form.
Are we really planning to get the stats to properly use a spear? I'm okay with getting one for pure looks (illusions can be pierced and we must always be stylish) but we seem to be going hard into magery right now.

Changing vote~
[ X] Staff
[X ] Focus on we're on the stairs right? Fireball them from above and wait to regen your mana when you run out.
[X] Stat Magic.
[X] Put some XP in fire, there's got to be a better spell in there somewhere.

[X] Staff
[X] Focus on we're on the stairs right? Fireball them from above and wait to regen your mana when you run out.
[X] Stat Magic.
[X] Put some XP in fire, there's got to be a better spell in there somewhere.

If Dark Messiah of Might and Magic has taught me anything, it would be that staff's are BRUTAL in a fight if used right.

[X] Staff (MP efficiency ahoy)
[X] Decoy Illusions and Invisibility will assist in this endeavor. Limb sized X2 means that we can create cats.
-[X] Glass canon? That only matters if they can hit me!
[X] Stat point: Magic
[x] Put 170 exp into shape shifting so it's lvl 11 for more bonus
-[X] Shove XP into Fireball until its MP cost is as low as possible.
-[X] Change title to < Novice Firestarter > first.
[X] Ask the magic teachers for ways to improve MP regen before heading back in.
-[X] Act like we already knew and were just testing them if we get anything useful.

[X] Staff (MP efficiency ahoy)
[X] Decoy Illusions and Invisibility will assist in this endeavor. Limb sized X2 means that we can create cats.
-[X] Glass canon? That only matters if they can hit me!
[X] Stat point: Magic
[x] Put 170 exp into shape shifting so it's lvl 11 for more bonus
-[X] Shove XP into Fireball until its MP cost is as low as possible.
-[X] Change title to < Novice Firestarter > first.
[X] Ask the magic teachers for ways to improve MP regen before heading back in.
-[X] Act like we already knew and were just testing them if we get anything useful.
Ah, I don't regret having met you
I approve of the 'not getting hit' thing. In the blessing of this instant, that I feel in my heart,
Dark Souls has taught me that that's the best way to fight. thanks to you, I will sing the Metafalica!

Last edited:
Offloading the penciled, scanned sketches now.

Etna bringing the toy crossbow home to its owner.

I drew this bit, but I don't especially like it. I blew up what I did like for this next one, which I might edit into a digitized version of this...

Etna sleeping on a plush pillow.

my art is not beautiful enough next to Camellia's aaaaaaaah

Last edited:
Offloading the penciled, scanned sketches now.

Etna bringing the toy crossbow home to its owner.

I drew this bit, but I don't especially like it. I blew up what I did like for this next one, which I might edit into a digitized version of this...

Etna sleeping on a plush pillow.

my art is not beautiful enough next to Camilla's aaaaaaaah
Picsdoes not work

Dag nabbit it was working just before I left I swear. I'm gonna ink the scans now, anyone know where I can reupload them? I normally use Box.net, but I can't do an embed without using a widget which I'm not sure is compatible.

Whelp, much better artists abound but here's my vector drawing. I learned some major things.

Hopefully that one works.

And what if we want to frame someone while wearing Illusion/transform and come in a big damned heroes moment?
...I can't quote.:(
I see an Extinguish Flame spell in our spell list. It's weak, but presumably we'll get much better versions as we level up Fire magic.

and wow there are a lot of spells we're probably never going to cast. Why are there three separate crappy illusion spells?

Back