Villainous Ideals

Huh, I figured they'd be more dog-like in intelligence. In that case, changing vote:

[X] Deploy all of our bruiserbots to the caves.
-- [X] Show them whose boss. Dive them away from our base or wipe them out.
---[x] "Minsuh, your in charge of the campaign while i handle things in the city."
----------[x]"try to herd them into the city"
[x] have the fabber build bruiser bots (budget: $15,000)
[x] build another fabber
[x] design a shoulder mounted Flashbang RPG launcher for the Bruiserbots.

Silver sun 17 said:
[x]"try to herd them into the city"
Finally, someone comes up with a legit reason for leaving the buggers alive.

[X] Take the deal.

-- [X] "Try to herd them into the city"
---- [X] Kill them if mole herding proves impossible.
---- [X] "Minsuh, you are in charge of the campaign while I handle things in the city."
[X] Have the fabber build bruiser bots (budget: $15,000)
[X] Build another fabber
[X] Design a shoulder mounted Flashbang RPG launcher for the Bruiserbots.
[X] Design a shoulder mounted Paint Hose/Cannon (like we used at the beginning of the story) for the Bruiserbots.

Proposed new design, Fire Support Bruiserbot.

[X] Take the deal.

---[x] "Minsuh, your in charge of the campaign while i handle things in the city. Have FUN! "
[x] build another fabber

edit: me like

also adding
[x] Give Brilliance some TLC about the wing and feather as we fix it.
  • Ask her if she has any hobbies or whatnot she'd like to pursue since she's not exactly designed for dealing with giant mutant moles underground.
  • Offer to get her supplies if she'd like, or to teach her what we are doing as we build the fabber if she's interested.
  • Also get her opinion on whether or not she'd like an alternate body frame that she can switch to for when the situation doesn't call for a fragile ECM-specialized flier.

Lost, is it possible to design a robot to design blueprints for us in a limited fashion? I have lots of themed robots I want, and getting mania to 100 for each of them is a bit much.

Mastigo said:
what
what?
WHAT?
For all the upgrades to the A.I. the Dumbots are still stupid, and the Bruisers aren't much better. If we start using animal brains we may be able to both collect torment for Minsuh and train them to use different machines.

Ya never know until ya try, so lets do SCIENCE!!!.:p

[x]Take the deal
---[x] "Minsuh, your in charge of the campaign while i handle things in the city."
[x] build another fabber

• Ask her if she has any hobbies or whatnot she'd like to pursue since she's not exactly designed for dealing with giant mutant moles underground.
  • Offer to get her supplies if she'd like, or to teach her what we are doing as we build the fabber if she's interested.
  • Also get her opinion on whether or not she'd like an alternate body frame that she can switch to for when the situation doesn't call for a fragile ECM-specialized flier.
I really like the bit with Brilliance. Revan is best meglomaniacal Creator/Papa. :D

[x]Take the deal

[x] build another fabber

[X] Take the deal.

[x] build another fabber

I think this is gonna end bad. Watch the moles cause a cave in and destroy all of our forces.

Btw, Why all those bot fabber. Sure we can make a lot of them now, but we lack baterry. We need to have something to create them for us.

I know how we can get Captain Red minionified.
Captain Red is the major hero in the Delight-ville. His major power is forcefields, which he uses to float and basically hit things hard. He's considered a C rank hero, and it's noted that if he were more creative and experienced he would be higher. He tends to handle the majority of the heavy, obvious crime. Notably he's not particularly intelligent, but incredibly stubborn. Speculation on this hero states that he has a 'rescue hostage' ruling, but that's speculation. He does definitely have a 'anti-normal' ruling which makes him fairly immune to non-villain attacks. Your personal ruling counters this, so you are fine if you use your minions.
Minsuh and Nine Days say hi.

Marked_One said:
Start making minion left and right like that, and the big gun will come to say hello.
Paranoia and fear mongering. The effect of Minsuh's spell makes people she targets retconned from reality's memory. Anyone we successfully hit with that spell and minionize will not be investigated, because according to the rest of the world that person and their prior actions they do not exist.
luckybreak91 said:
Let's not. It's just a bad idea in general.
No its not. Its a perfectly valid tactic.

Vanathor said:
Paranoia and fear mongering. The effect of Minsuh's spell makes people she targets retconned from reality's memory. Anyone we successfully hit with that spell and minionize will not be investigated, because according to the rest of the world that person and their prior actions they do not exist.
And you belive they don't have hero that can monitor such thing? That they won't notice anyhing wrong with that? We are a small time villain form a small city who don't know crap about the world power. And if they take notice, Minsuh will be taken down hard.

Marked_One said:
Start making minion left and right like that, and the big gun will come to say hello.
That isn't true at all. The big players won't show up until all the local heroes are dead and the city no longer looks like it can be saved by its own people. We just have to not be retarded about how we go about eliminating the local heroes, and perhaps try to turn heroes from other cities into minions instead.

Vanathor said:
No its not. Its a perfectly valid tactic.
He's gonna escape. It's totally gonna happen. He's a hero, he's gonna escape and we will lose Minsuh. Even if we win we tip our mind control hand.

I wanna save the Nine Days thing for a much bigger target. One that can't hide. Jormungandr.

Marked_One said:
And you belive they don't have hero that can monitor such thing? That they won't notice anyhing wrong with that? We are a small time villain form a small city who don't know crap about the world power. And if they take notice, Minsuh will be taken down hard.
Yes. Because Minsuh's ruling over rides any other with the spells process.

Back