Unifier (Worm / Minecraft)

Anyone get a sense that the Enderman was slightly annoyed when he just grabbed Taylor's head and made her look away. To be fair I cracked slightly when he did that.

If I knew more then one language I would curse like Taylor for the limited time I played Minecraft. Freaking Creepers :mad:

She should build into the side of a mountain. Like a super sized hobbit home. Well ok maybe not. I just love doing that. Way more defensible then house in the middle of a field.

Last edited:
She should build into the side of a mountain. Like a super sized hobbit home. Well ok maybe not. I just love doing that. Way more defensible then house in the middle of a field.
You say that but when its needed a hole in the ground is a better starter option then building on the ocean. Saying that as someone who stubbornly refused to quit his island spawn build.

You and both my brothers I never got around to trying; I've made bases in caves, on top of hills, on lakes, and underwater.
Never tired underwater but glass walls in front of waterfall can be pretty cool. Building under water just always seemed.... honestly it always seemed like a pain in the ass. Though I did make a ship house once.... wasn't very practical ran out of space way to fast for all the work I put into it. Never even started the sails.

Never tired underwater but glass walls in front of waterfall can be pretty cool. Building under water just always seemed.... honestly it always seemed like a pain in the ass. Though I did make a ship house once.... wasn't very practical ran out of space way to fast for all the work I put into it. Never even started the sails.

I got spawned in the middle of a fucking ocean once

took me forever to find land, died a few times and got sent back at the start a lot

Underwater isn't worth it unless you have sponges and at that point you probably have a place anyway but with underwater you can have a bitchin waterfall option.

So creepers are actual plants here, Taylor has become a polyglot

and physics is a thing again

interesting...
Ah, I see that Taylor has found the language settings of the game. I wonder if that means the other settings, like render distance and sound, are available to her as well.

Probably less that creepers are plants, and more Taylor thinking they're plants based on their coloration.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that Creepers being plants is canon, Notch said as much in an tweet years ago. Sauce

Just a thought, since physics are a thing in this does that mean some of the common non magical mods are now possible? Or something like tinker's construct with the alloys and smithing? It'd be neat to see tinker's vs tinker.

Regarding Mods, and the inclusion thereof
Just a thought, since physics are a thing in this does that mean some of the common non magical mods are now possible? Or something like tinker's construct with the alloys and smithing? It'd be neat to see tinker's vs tinker.
I will not explicitly be using content from any particular mod. However, suspiciously similar technologies are likely to appear in a number of cases, simply due to being good ideas.

Tourches everywhere could also work out. Though that's just me and she would need to set up a forestry and charcoal making area for that.

For the mobs at night couldn't the streets be turned into a mob farm at night? Or have soldiers patrol the street? It would be good experience for the beginners/mid ranks

That's what conduits are for, and other such items that make it so you don't have to go up for air.

I'm just wondering but will there be other kings/queen's? Such as the enderdragon being the ruling monarch of the end, the wither being the ruler of the nether?

Edit

And can you enchant each link in chain mail armour for some godlike armour? (but it costs a fuck ton in resources and time) because a some plate armour with chain underneath would be brilliant if so...

Last edited:
So, I like the premise and Taylor's side of the story so far, however, I feel that Danny's segment all happened far to quickly and without much in a way of motivation or development. It is less that I have problems with what he did and more that it all seems very rushed.
If those same things had happened over the course of a year or so, with a bit of a better look into Danny's thought process and motivation, it would feel a lot more natural. It doesn't help that because of the short time frame some of the events, like Danny finding Coil and killing him, feel quite contrived and poor.
Either way, this is a story with a lot of potential, so I hope you continue it and develop the characters some more, because that would be awesome.

So, I like the premise and Taylor's side of the story so far, however, I feel that Danny's segment all happened far to quickly and without much in a way of motivation or development. It is less that I have problems with what he did and more that it all seems very rushed.
If those same things had happened over the course of a year or so, with a bit of a better look into Danny's thought process and motivation, it would feel a lot more natural. It doesn't help that because of the short time frame some of the events, like Danny finding Coil and killing him, feel quite contrived and poor.
Either way, this is a story with a lot of potential, so I hope you continue it and develop the characters some more, because that would be awesome.
I kind of agree with you, but I also feel like that was a preface to get a few things out of the way so it wouldn't interfere with the story proper. This way we can focus on the parts of the story I Just Write wants us to. I do wish that we'd gotten more, maybe a series of interludes of Danny chewing bubblegum while his drones kick ass.

i bet danny has resource gather drones/builder drones/repair and maintenance drones/along with his combat and stealth drones

Back