The Villainess Is An SS+ Rank Adventurer

He never actually destroyed a whole Kingdom, three demon lords, Princes, kings, A ranks and most likely at least an army.

We also don't know how he'd fare against multiple opponents in the hundreds witg ranged weapons; what I recall if his internal boasting was more likelybto ge separate 1v1 duels.

Juliette, however... [Spring Breeze] and mailboxes, plus dodging arrows.

We also don't know how he'd fare against multiple opponents in the hundreds witg ranged weapons; what I recall if his internal boasting was more likelybto ge separate 1v1 duels.

Juliette, however... [Spring Breeze] and mailboxes, plus dodging arrows.

Yeah, I think he only got S rank due to the fact he beat 3 Demon Lords and many people on 1 vs 1 fights. You need to beat a Dragon or an equivalent to become S rank and I think 3 Demons Lords does qualify.

For Kingdom destruction an actual dragon would do way better, since you know peasants tend to use wood a lot, so that means unless brick and stone houses are common for some reason a kingdom is over 90 % wood or worse materials buildings so... a dragon rampage can probably set an entire small Kingdom on fire quite soon. And if it is a dry season... yeah bye bye Kingdom.

I am not alone in planning its demise."

I rolled my eyes.

"Oh, please. Planning my kingdom's demise is what everyone does."

'Sister, so good to see you out of your laboratory. How much of the nobility would you say are planning the kingdom's demise tonight?'

'Thank you, Roland. Let's calculate; Juliette is walkabout, Granholtz knights were removed, Arisa's property siezed, and it's been... Winter Q... Thiev... 87.5 percent.'

'Huh. Higher than I expected. Thank you, sister.'

'Now, children, the fruit slimes are also doubtless planning the kingdom's demise.'

'Indeed, my Queen. Frankly, I'm more concerned about the fruit slimes.'

"I wish to be entertained."

"Since unlike the Winter Queen you seem quite free to do whatever you want, why not just get some books to read?"

"Already done."

"That fast?"

"No, what I meant is that I read every book the wind can reach, sometimes before they are even published, finished or edited. Also as my domain is dreams I have direct access to the dreams writers use as a base to write their books. I also can see every dream or nightmare."

"How about visiting the world outside dreams then? It has a mundanity I am sure you will find novel."

Last edited:
Instead, I looked at the magical swing of crystalline leaves. The one currently being sat upon.

The Spring Queen followed my gaze, then blinked at me.

"You cannot be serious," she said.

I smiled, raising my hand to my lips.

"Ohhohohoho … why, I'm always serious."
Well now she can relax and Flex while others waste her time with monologues

Huh.

A day to just be a girl playing with a Princess.

You know, I'm quite sure that absolutely is an experience without precedent in the Spring Queen's long, long life.

And while she doesn't get to rub her sister's face in her possessionnof the Snow Bed, she does get to rub her sister's face in her scent spell on the Snow b\Bed, which is also pretty good.

For all Juliette is terrible in bargaining with peasants, she's pretty good at bargaining with Fae Queens.

Huh.

A day to just be a girl playing with a Princess.

You know, I'm quite sure that absolutely is an experience without precedent in the Spring Queen's long, long life.

And while she doesn't get to rub her sister's face in her possessionnof the Snow Bed, she does get to rub her sister's face in her scent spell on the Snow b\Bed, which is also pretty good.

For all Juliette is terrible in bargaining with peasants, she's pretty good at bargaining with Fae Queens.

Juliette is the treasure all along!

Back