The Villainess Is An SS+ Rank Adventurer

It's difficult to truly gauge your thoughts."

"Many have tried. Scholars and geniuses amongst them. I'm afraid you are neither."

This... is indeed true. None have succeeded... mostly due to [Spring Breeze] and other gardening-related accidents happening while they were doing so.

"I ask that you not compare me to those failures. I am not like them."

"True. I could remember their names."

Yikes! Vicious much, Juliette?

Why, if they only wished to sit on my father's throne, all they had to do was ask! Depending on which ambassador he was scheduled to meet that day, he would gladly accept a holiday!

This...

I mean...

Yeah, it fits, but... wow.

With a sudden urgency I had never known from her, Coppelia had stood up, her eyes wide and alert. She did not so much conjure her scythe as she did wrench it from the abyss.

Without preamble or hesitation, she raised it past her shoulders.

"[Moonlit Flutter]."

Ok, I'm going to class this guy as an actual B-class adventure; possibly A-class if he's tough enough. Coppelia doesn't get serious for no reason. Interesting; very interesting.

Presumably a minder from Granholtz; this Baroness couldn't possibly have bought a B-ranker or A-ranker herself.

Ok, I'm going to class this guy as an actual B-class adventure; possibly A-class if he's tough enough. Coppelia doesn't get serious for no reason. Interesting; very interesting.

Presumably a minder from Granholtz; this Baroness couldn't possibly have bought a B-ranker or A-ranker herself.
The Baroness did mention earlier that she hired an S-rank adventurer of some kind. Now obviously it's possible she got scammed on it, but considering Coppelia's reaction to him was an immediate "talk later kill NOW" with zero of her usual shenanigans, I suspect he might be legit.

Of course, an S Rank Adventurer is, quite obviously, no match for the might of a Princess (who is absolutely not an adventurer and would never go around doing such un-princess-like things, thank you very much).

I blinked as colour returned to my eyes.

Corn.

I was surrounded by corn.
i haven't see that in a while XD

No … this was an adversary more deadly than any I'd ever faced before. A foe known only to me in my deepest nightmares, spun by the bedtime stories told to all princesses.

This man … was a farmer.

Stopping in his work, he wiped his brows, then offered his pitchfork out to me.

"Want to have a go?"

I covered my mouth in horror.

Soil and corn fell from the dull prongs. A blotch of sweat covered the wooden shaft.

A moment later–

Coppelia held me as I collapsed.
Is this why the princess from the lighthouse was writing about farmers on her book?

It's a spell showing you your greatest fear, isn't it?
I hope the others get to observe this and are very confused.

Every part of him rose to become no less than S-rank

Yeahhh, I'm going to doubt his rank analysis here.

Maaaaybe he's beat A-rank foes in here.. but when they were enfeebled and inside his soulscape. That's not the same as actually being S-rank overall, only in comparison to their enfeebled selves.

For instance, if it enfeebles an A-rank into a C-rank, that would put him at B-rank or C-rank... not S-rank or A-rank.

Ophelia's a much better judge of rank than he.

Last edited:
Yeahhh, I'm going to doubt his rank analysis here.

Maaaaybe he's beat A-rank foes in here.. but when they were enfeebled and inside his soulscape. That's not the same as actually being S-rank overall, only in comparison to their enfeebled selves.

For instance, if it enfeebles an A-rank into a C-rank, that would put him at B-rank or C-rank... not S-rank or A-rank.

Ophelia's a much better judge of rank than he.

I guess its actually hard to tell without feats or stats hmm, well he's S Rank by merit (can destroy kingdoms) and he did react and counter coppelia insta kill move without any trouble

On that note coppelia should be A Rank if her Battle with the A Rank sister is anything to go by so i say he was portrayed as a S Rank Imo

That's not to say he's not the weakest S Rank thought

eahhh, I'm going to doubt his rank analysis here.

Ditto, we honesty don't know if the guy really was S rank. He may have got the rank cause beating powerful demons is like defeating a Dragon but honesty it was clear that by the time he faced our Princess he was not at 100%.

Also Copella didn't mention getting weakened at all and I think she would have mentioned it. Wouldn't surprise me if the guy really wasn't at full power.

can destroy kingdoms

He never actually destroyed a whole Kingdom, three demon lords, Princes, kings, A ranks and most likely at least an army. That's impressive but not destroy a whole Kingdom deal. A dragon can desrroy a whole Kingdom, he can't, he just can't put that many people in his soul.

On that note coppelia should be A Rank

Her weapon may be A rank but she herself can't even kill a nudist mage. Due to laziness she is high B rank at best.

Last edited:
Back