The Thunder of Coins - [Warbirds-system OOC]

@Simpli I look forward to this wonderful arc, Simpli. Thank you. :)

Clarification: Dawson's brother died? I had him written as in prison, but if he indeed died while Dawson was deployed, I will have Dawson react appropriately. Thanks! :D

Ohh Pardon, I remembered him killing himself after running the company into debt, I must have messed that up, sorry!

Late to this party but sheet updates.

Alberta Crow – Iron Jaw

Reserve: Strafing: +1 XP, Gunnery: +1XP

2xp: Academics 1 (Hitting the books hard)
8xp: Close Combat 4 (Hitting the bag harder)

Strafing: 4 (1/10)
Gunnery: 2 (1/ 6)

+1 Stat = Mind 1 (So much information)

Soo, who wants to go to the pre-opening of the newest department store in town with Dawson - and who would rather stay at home?

@Simpli As usual, let me know if I need to revise or remove something. I had a bout of creativity and kept writing. I look forward to seeing what you have in store, and I don't want to cause any problems with your plot. :)

Not at all, everything seems to work with my plot still~
Now lets hope you didn't miss Mavis on the doorsteps~

So, I want to at least attempt to stabilize/revive him (even if his death is unavoidable). I assume a medicine check is needed for that, but @Simpli do you want anything else like an initiative check?

Oh and if it's a forgone conclusion that he has kicked the bucket, tell me that too so I can use it in my post. :D

Last edited:
Since you're ahead of me, Semi, I will wait for you to post. You can bet Dawson will be assisting you in trying to aid Arthur.

Al will attempt to keep the guests in the room. Likely via persuasion though that ain't her best skill. She will use Command if necessary but would rather not given the brass in the room.

So, I want to at least attempt to stabilize/revive him (even if his death is unavoidable). I assume a medicine check is needed for that, but @Simpli do you want anything else like an initiative check?

Oh and if it's a forgone conclusion that he has kicked the bucket, tell me that too so I can use it in my post. :D

Medical Check with Minds seems well enough.

Medicine Check
d6 (4) + Stat [Mind] (+0) + Skill [Medicine] (+1) + Reserve (+1) = 6

Edit: I'll spend a Reserve, and with Dawson succeeds in aiding this result should be a 6+.

Also, what am I looking at treatment wise? Chest compressions? Heimlich maneuver? Improvised tracheotomy using a cake knife and a party straw?
Semi-Autogyro threw 1 6-faced dice. Reason: MEDIC! Total: 4
4 4

Last edited:
Alright here we go, kill them with kindness

d6 (5) + Stat [Spirit] (+1) + Skill [Persuasion] (+1) = 7

Surprising.
Vagabond422 threw 1 6-faced dice. Reason: persuasion Total: 5
5 5

So sorry about the delay! Here we go. Dawson will assist Mavis with her emergency tracheotomy procedure.

Assisting Mavis with First Aid: d6 (3) + Mind (+2) + Medicine (+0) = 5. Not bad, not bad.
Dariusprime threw 1 6-faced dice. Reason: Aiding First Aid Total: 3
3 3

The suspense is terrible. I hope it will last.

I didn't expect to be in a possible standoff. Perhaps Dawson is in a standoff. Perhaps not. But dang is it fun. Thank you, Simpli.

The suspense is terrible. I hope it will last.

I didn't expect to be in a possible standoff. Perhaps Dawson is in a standoff. Perhaps not. But dang is it fun. Thank you, Simpli.

Glad you are enjoying it~ After Semi already awaited a terrorist attack or another grand fire this might appear quite mundane~

Just been kinda lurking, but hope things get better for you and your family.

Thank you, nothing to do but hope the next week will bring improvements.

Back