The Life and Times of a Half Saiyan King (Thread2)

Oh right, villains have competence now. Hmm Tree of Might is pretty strong given it gives at least a x10 boost which puts it at roughly zenkai level. Hmmm we're gonna get some nice loot to SCIENCE after that arc.

Golden Frieza is concerning especially since this one is smart enough to train off that stamina problem. Of course he might not be Gold he could be Red/Green/Blue depending on who beats him.

Ugh, I keep forgetting that Broly hates Vegeta and not Goku.

Gero is the one I am most concerned for out of all the villains especially if he gets going. Gero built the Androids and Cell to fight a 24K Goku that is incredible overkill right there. Cell is definitely gonna change from his canon self.

To quote XenonPrime here
Article:
Gero seems to favour patience and hilarious overkill given how amazingly powerful his Androids were compared to his projections on Goku's future growth.

I mean seriously! The guy had no reason to assume that any of the Alien/heavenly/gravity/super saiyan bullshit would happen but he makes things that could have apparently curbstomped Frieza at his strongest to deal with a guy who died whilst double-teaming Raditz.

Imagine if the Saiyans had never happened and all Goku had to worry about was Piccolo occasionally being an asshole and BAM! FUCKING ANDROIDS MOTHERFUCKER!.

I mean holy shit, that's like being beaten up by some kid, spending the next 20 years turning yourself into a literal deathmachine who could personally punch every person in the world to death with ease and then building more deathmachines even stronger than him just to be sure.
Then, just in case it all goes wrong and your deathmachines turn out to be traitorous cunts you make a secret biological abomination that drinks people designed to eat said deathmachines to effectively become god and then kill everything ever.

All because you really fucking hate this one guy.

Oh wait, he did.

Dr. Gero is impressively spiteful.

It's a small comfort to hear that Cell can only get one spark. I wonder which spark he'll get? Cell at least has a chance of getting yellow and green since that little robot at least got Gohan and Gossard's DNA. It's probably made a round trip and got Gottex to.

Canon Gero built a Cell that had an absurdly high power level but low potential. I doubt he'll do it this time to considering how many times he's seen people absolutely power up to absurd heights after just one fight. Gero is probably gonna make Cell have both a high power level + high potential.

Quest!Cell might even get spliced with senzu bean dna this combined with the fact that Cell can zenkai is gonna be a nightmare to deal with. He'll also probably get Android 17's anti-ki barrier.

Of course Gero's rolls are kinda shit right now for Cell so that might not happen. We'll probably end up with Cell's much cooler prototype Trucker Hat 13 instead.

Wanna know the cool thing? He gets a Green spark? He's ours. He'd be in the hive mind and we'd know straight away. And then we can hunt him down and then we have an extra green body. If we need him to die? We stay in legend until we can wish him away.

Actually... Could we use a wish to make it easier to learn forms? Like say we unlock Green2. Could we wish to have mastery of it or wish to mitigate its negative effects?

Wanna know the cool thing? He gets a Green spark? He's ours. He'd be in the hive mind and we'd know straight away. And then we can hunt him down and then we have an extra green body. If we need him to die? We stay in legend until we can wish him away.

Actually... Could we use a wish to make it easier to learn forms? Like say we unlock Green2. Could we wish to have mastery of it or wish to mitigate its negative effects?

That's the best thing ever to hear. Hopefully Cell won't have Android bodyguards or he might be able to escape us. Knowing our luck though he'd get the Red spark :(

That's the best thing ever to hear. Hopefully Cell won't have Android bodyguards or he might be able to escape us. Knowing our luck though he'd get the Red spark :(

Well if it's the divine Ki means we can't sense it that's bugging you, we just gotta go learn with Gottex for a bit. Get her to red poke us. We'd have to massively up our Ki control to be able to emulate God Ki though.

Well if it's the divine Ki means we can't sense it that's bugging you, we just gotta go learn with Gottex for a bit. Get her to red poke us. We'd have to massively up our Ki control to be able to emulate God Ki though.

Well less that and more about the x1000 boost. Cell was already absurdly strong with his base power level imagine him with that + god ki. Sadly a red poke is not enough to get god ki going by Lordchaos's old post.

Our options for God ki are

1: Train with Whis
2: The SSG Ritual
3: Being given apotheosis by Gottex

....I feel a bit stupid but...with SS at least, one technically master it twice? Once for the instincts and another for the stamina aspect, because I just re-read Gohan's SSg2 skill

"Super Saiyan Grade 2 Instinct-Mastery: 20/150 - This enhanced form is an immense strain on the body and the mind. To handle the strain of energy you force through yourself you must first master the Saiyan instincts of the form.(Does not gain Line of the Son benefit as this is only half a skill, finishing this will unlock the true SSg2 Mastery which does get the benefit)."

so that's a thing

....I feel a bit stupid but...with SS at least, one technically master it twice? Once for the instincts and another for the stamina aspect, because I just re-read Gohan's SSg2 skill

"Super Saiyan Grade 2 Instinct-Mastery: 20/150 - This enhanced form is an immense strain on the body and the mind. To handle the strain of energy you force through yourself you must first master the Saiyan instincts of the form.(Does not gain Line of the Son benefit as this is only half a skill, finishing this will unlock the true SSg2 Mastery which does get the benefit)."

so that's a thing

Yup, gotta master the instinct behind SSg2 before you can actually master SSg2 and remove the stamina problem. Basically it's gonna be a long grind for later forms for Super Saiyan. It looks like Gossard doesn't have this problem with FSS or Legendary yet.

Last edited:
It's a small comfort to hear that Cell can only get one spark. I wonder which spark he'll get? Cell at least has a chance of getting yellow and green since that little robot at least got Gohan and Gossard's DNA. It's probably made a round trip and got Gottex to.

Canon Gero built a Cell that had an absurdly high power level but low potential. I doubt he'll do it this time to considering how many times he's seen people absolutely power up to absurd heights after just one fight. Gero is probably gonna make Cell have both a high power level + high potential.

Quest!Cell might even get spliced with senzu bean dna this combined with the fact that Cell can zenkai is gonna be a nightmare to deal with. He'll also probably get Android 17's anti-ki barrier.

Of course Gero's rolls are kinda shit right now for Cell so that might not happen. We'll probably end up with Cell's much cooler prototype Trucker Hat 13 instead.
Unless we twiddle our thumbs for a good long while, or Gero works MUCH faster, we probably aren't going to see Cell. We are the Alpha (Parallel) Timeline, so no time shenanigans till we start it, and in canon Cell took a decade or two to finish growing.

Hmm, wonder what esoterics a Green/Brown form might have. Would we be able to merge with ourselves from other timelines? Cause Brown is Time, and one of Green's things is Unity (specifically, Government).

Hmm, wonder what esoterics a Green/Brown form might have. Would we be able to merge with ourselves from other timelines? Cause Brown is Time, and one of Green's things is Unity (specifically, Government).

Hm...this is true, but Brown also deals with primal power. I'd assume that line would have the green multiplier increase but also a stability element? Like one of the things about brown is that it won't let you enter a form if it would kill or seriously harm you attempting it so you wouldn't die from exploding from som much of it (which might be an issue for Green/Yellow, the multiplier is rapid and gives a lot of power but uh risks blowing you up)

Hm...this is true, but Brown also deals with primal power. I'd assume that line would have the green multiplier increase but also a stability element? Like one of the things about brown is that it won't let you enter a form if it would kill or seriously harm you attempting it so you wouldn't die from exploding from som much of it (which might be an issue for Green/Yellow, the multiplier is rapid and gives a lot of power but uh risks blowing you up)
Brown seems to remove weaknesses that would cause us to explode though. After all, Brown/Yellow 2 inherently makes you an Adult, puts you into the prime of your life regardless of your age/condition before. I could see Brown doing something similar for Green in that we can just keep ramping without care for limits like that. Also, it might speed up the rate at which our multiplier goes up.

Also, Brown Ki is Time Ki, while normal Brown Forms might revolve around primal power, who knows about it's fusion with other colors.

Kind of the opposite? It makes your body capable of holding the power, it doesn't prevent you.
Through the power of Evolution Transhumanism Bullshit Transformations!

Unless we twiddle our thumbs for a good long while, or Gero works MUCH faster, we probably aren't going to see Cell. We are the Alpha (Parallel) Timeline, so no time shenanigans till we start it, and in canon Cell took a decade or two to finish growing.

Age786 is the time Cell hatches and he forces the confrontation with Trunks in 788. That's the canon Alpha
It is currently 761.
Take from that what you will.

I guess I should actually vote.

[X] Let it land and say hi.
-[X] If he tries to start a fight, show him your Glory and put him in his place. Keep him alive though, could use more servants who recognize how awesome you are. Even if he proves useless as a fighter, maybe he'll be good for something else. Maybe he can be your hair-stylist.
--[X] See if you can copy his moves. You are curious what martial arts this Alien might have, and Gohan picked up some moves from Lord Slug, and you won't let yourself be bested on the "learn new moves from one fight" front.
Get us Copycat, DON"T murder our uncle, he has things he can teach us.

[X] Kick Reason to the Cub
I really want to say Give Up, because that seems like it might be it, but that just doesn't seem like Gossard. The LEGEND, believing they are just not strong enough? I sadly can't see it happening.

Last edited:
Oh right, villains have competence now.

By competence I mean they are effective at what they do, they obviously still have flaws, failings and blind spots. For example, Frieza won't begin to train unless he feels threatened, but if he does train and unlock Golden Frieza he will finish the training session and learn the form's limitations.

That roll meant that Absorbing tech didn't advance much that time. That means both Trucker Hat 13 and Cell were negatively affected but general capabilities improved.

I guess I should actually vote.

I really want to say Give Up, because that seems like it might be it, but that just doesn't seem like Gossard. The LEGEND, believing they are just not strong enough? I sadly can't see it happening.

Thank you, not many people are.

I'll point out every single option works and gives a training result. Only one is the +10 form.

To reference this, here are the options for Super Saiyan +10:
[?] Strength of Grief (Super Trunks mode / Super Saiyan Hulk)
[?] Heart of Grief (Super Saiyan +10)
[?] Chill of the Grave (Ascended Super Saiyan)
[?] Rage of Denial (Deluded Super Saiyan / Orange+Yellow Fusion)
[?] Pressure of Acceptance (Ultimate Super Saiyan)

In canon, Goku feels something deeper but rolled terribly and didn't push further.
Canon Gohan feels something deeper and focuses on the Chill of the Grave
This Gohan, knowing more about Sparks (and also since this was an Omake Reward action the player chose) picked Heart of Grief. His training action is included in the next update.

Speaking of Omake:
Better Learning:
[?] +3 Intelligence
[?] +10 Telepathy
[?] +15 Biology
[?] Recipe: One-Week Meals
-A pill that gives the consumer a full weeks worth of perfect nutrition (excluding Saiyan appetites)
[?] Thought-Watcher trait
-Watcher except for Telepaths, letting it apply to a greater range of things.
-Doesn't stack with Watcher except if you have All-Watcher trait

Cut the Briefs a Check:
[?] Engineering +15
[?] Recipe: Mine Factory
[?] CapsuleCorp gains Mining Material self-sufficiency
[?] CapsuleCorp gains +3% Global Market Share

[?] +3 Intelligence
[?] +10 Telepathy
[?] +15 Biology
-A pill that gives the consumer a full weeks worth of perfect nutrition (excluding Saiyan appetites)
Well, Thought-Watcher was what I was aiming for, but that intelligence bonus. Gonna need some other people's input here. Also, might as well ask, is Intelligence as potent as Potential? Like, every +1 Potential increases our potential PL by roughly 2.23 times, so even minor difference in Potential means a lot. Is that the same for Intelligence?
Edit: Apparently +3 Potential rather evenly works out to an average of 10x PL after 10 Potential.

Question, with Thought-Watcher, will Copycat apply to more mental-oriented stuff as well?

Also, any hints as to how to get the All-Watcher trait? Or even what it's about, so an omake could possibly be made?
[?] Engineering +15
While the last 3 are interesting, I don't think they'll be as useful as the first one. Especially since, as things stands, those 3 are purely background stuff. CapsuleCorp and it's fares aren't the meat of the story.
[!] Engineering +15

Edit: Side-note, this will put us over 100/200 Engineering. Engineering is, surprisingly enough, something Bulma DOESN'T have capped. Since Capping Mad Science gave her a +10 Int Trait, wonder if there will be anything for capping Engineering, even if it's lesser since Purple requires more work than 200.

Last edited:
By competence I mean they are effective at what they do, they obviously still have flaws, failings and blind spots. For example, Frieza won't begin to train unless he feels threatened, but if he does train and unlock Golden Frieza he will finish the training session and learn the form's limitations.

That roll meant that Absorbing tech didn't advance much that time. That means both Trucker Hat 13 and Cell were negatively affected but general capabilities improved.

Thank you, not many people are.

I'll point out every single option works and gives a training result. Only one is the +10 form.

To reference this, here are the options for Super Saiyan +10:
[?] Strength of Grief (Super Trunks mode / Super Saiyan Hulk)
[?] Heart of Grief (Super Saiyan +10)
[?] Chill of the Grave (Ascended Super Saiyan)
[?] Rage of Denial (Deluded Super Saiyan / Orange+Yellow Fusion)
[?] Pressure of Acceptance (Ultimate Super Saiyan)

In canon, Goku feels something deeper but rolled terribly and didn't push further.
Canon Gohan feels something deeper and focuses on the Chill of the Grave
This Gohan, knowing more about Sparks (and also since this was an Omake Reward action the player chose) picked Heart of Grief. His training action is included in the next update.

Speaking of Omake:
Better Learning:
[?] +3 Intelligence
[?] +10 Telepathy
[?] +15 Biology

Cut the Briefs a Check:
[?] Engineering +15
Is this for anyone to vote on or just the Omake writers?

[X] Hack their communications, say hi
-[X] If he tries to start a fight, show him your Glory and put him in his place. Keep him alive though, could use more servants who recognize how awesome you are. Even if he proves useless as a fighter, maybe he'll be good for something else. Maybe he can be your hair-stylist.
--[X] See if you can copy his moves. You are curious what martial arts this Alien might have, and Gohan picked up some moves from Lord Slug, and you won't let yourself be bested on the "learn new moves from one fight" front.
[X] Kick Reason to the Curb

The False Saiyan form, it is lacking something...but what?
[ ] Force more Ki into the form
[ ] Kick Reason to the Cub
[ ] Give up, you cannot reach the peaks of strength necessary
[ ] It requires Green, everything does!

Ugh... I can infer most. Of these choices...we don't have a "+10" form for false I think so

Pure Madness (Grade 3)
False Hope
Fake Fear
And Mythic Saiyan

Edit: Man this is tough...i kinda want to go for Grade 3 because it's...well grade 3 we're kinda built to use it better then others and it's also familiar power, just more pure.

But on the other hand...False 2 and 3, so tough to choose.

Opinions anyone?

Last edited:
Is this for anyone to vote on or just the Omake writers?
Just the writers, that being me. But note I did say I'd like some input, in regards to +3 Int or Mind-Watcher
[X] Hack their communications, say hi

The False Saiyan form, it is lacking something...but what?
[ ] Force more Ki into the form
[ ] Kick Reason to the Cub
[ ] Give up, you cannot reach the peaks of strength necessary
[ ] It requires Green, everything does!

Ugh... I can infer most. Of these choices...we don't have a "+10" form for false I think so

Pure Madness (Grade 3)
False Hope
Fake Fear
And Mythic Saiyan

Edit: Man this is tough...i kinda want to go for Grade 3 because it's...well grade 3 we're kinda built to use it better then others and it's also familiar power, just more pure.

But on the other hand...False 2 and 3, so tough to choose.

Opinions anyone?
I think kicking reason to the curb would give us the +10, cause the Heart of Grief is +10 SS, and that seems like Heart of Delusion.
Though if you are right about it being False Hope, it might be Orange 3, which is noted to be Optimism.

I think kicking reason to the curb would give us the +10, cause the Heart of Grief is +10 SS, and that seems like Heart of Delusion. Though if you are right about it being False Hope, it might be Orange 3, which is noted to be Optimism.

Yep, and it's the type that seems to others as arrogance. The kamina quote, combined with what we know of Orange 2 and that little peek at Gohan's options just says Hopeful saiyan.

I don't think Line of the Son trait counts False as it's "Super and Legendary" on the trait. If I'm wrong I'd be very interested in what else it could do for us.

Edit: Also I just realized Perfect False Saiyan is...weird if that form takes the two forms together...I mean Paranoia and Hope....kinda cancels each other out?

Last edited:
[x] Let it land and say hi
[x] It requires Green, everything does!

To hell with it, I want to see Green shenanigans.

EDIT

Yep, and it's the type that seems to others as arrogance. The kamina quote, combined with what we know of Orange 2 and that little peek at Gohan's options just says Hopeful saiyan.

I don't think Line of the Son trait counts False as it's "Super and Legendary" on the trait. If I'm wrong I'd be very interested in what else it could do for us.

Edit: Also I just realized Perfect False Saiyan is...weird if that form takes the two forms together...I mean Paranoia and Hope....kinda cancels each other out?

Line of the Son got changed to this +10 maximum skill rank to "Master" Saiyan-exclusive Transformations.

Last edited:
what was the write in again?

Back